Recent content by NicolePink

1. NicolePink

Entropia Steam Group

Everyone at work keeps going on modern warfare 2 this and that.... but as soon as i mention Entropia its like "would you like the number to a psychiatrist, nicole?" Stupid people need broaden there minds = P That being said, i was considering to maybe buy the game. A few people in my soc...
  2. NicolePink

Holiday Design Competition

I think it would be a good idea, if once all the entries are in that the winner's are not announced... instead wait until christmas day and just have the appear when we log on. Great way to unleash the news of the winners =)
  3. NicolePink

VU 10.2 coming this week

but we all loved the 'murky dull grey' of the old CP... i dont think anyone who went up there complained about it. Oh well i guess its done now :D I just hope the changes you make, aren't bad changes that give it a whole new different feel to CP. I can comfortably say, CP in VU9.4 was more or...
  4. NicolePink

Something Big?

You should check it out, could be terminal :S
  5. NicolePink

New Planet Discovered?

possibly non-existent for her - not to be mean, its just that some people have a failure of a life, so they rather prefer to live in an online world. Not saying this fits Brooks description, just from some of the comments like viva the virtual universe, and i read another thread something about...
  6. NicolePink

Ukash now in Canada

"eehhh.... ukash? vot iz this, like...ehh... fon top op? :S"
  7. NicolePink

New Planet Discovered?

I dont think reading past posts has the same effect as actually experiencing the old times. First of all, many things aren't mentioned on this forum that actually occur ingame and secondly you can't understand the hardship an orphan is going through, just because you read Oliver Twist... just...
  8. NicolePink

Ukash now in Canada

Ukash is basically like a reciept that you get from any convenient store (supermarket,corner shop, grocery store) - essentially any shop that you can buy credit for you phone you can get ukash from. All it is, is just a reciept with a code on it, you buy one (deposits can range between $5-500...
  9. NicolePink

Gameplay in Entropia

In Entropia character advancement isnt a major issue. Like most other mmorpg's EU isn't focused around grinding to become the highest skilled player ingame, thats why its called a sandbox mmorpg, you can do anything you like. Besides hunting at mid level, is good enough - no one's telling you...
  10. NicolePink

Gameplay in Entropia

Great ideas from OP. If more attention was put into Gameplay, i think there will be less bad reputation within the EU community as well as the vast gaming community. At the moment negative rep is being vented using the 'fuel' that RCE is actually proving a bad aspect of the game considering...
  11. NicolePink

Semi-Annual from MA

Ah yes =) i was searching for it before and had quote thread screen on while doing so, then had to go afk for a while. Thanks for finding link though :) (I only see url linked once tho :scratch2:)
  12. NicolePink

Semi-Annual from MA

The 'loss' in the report might not be the whole story... There was a more indepth thread somewhere on forum with some accountant guy. Anyone know where it is? Btw i'm not saying this is 100% the reason why the report shows losses is because MA are actually making loss or if the reason is due...
  13. NicolePink

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

What is wrong with you people! Stop fixating yourself on this forum... Go out, chat with friends, watch tv, have a break!!.... 2 days sounds good to me
  14. NicolePink

Danielle YourMom is a...

what the heck is a Mangina?
  15. NicolePink

Lag make u drag wrong item in the TT?

Biggest understatement of the year =p Anyway, i think think dot is saying be abit more constructive when it comes to discussing about his issue... Just like how MA/FPC make the mistake of causing all these major bugs and problems... players can make mistakes too ;) You say that most of the...
Back