Recent content by Night-Hawk

1. Night-Hawk

Looking for suppliers

Hello. This is posted in n00b section, because newbies are usually those who hunt small mobs, get small loot and TT it. So here is what I offer - I am looking for people who would like to sell all this TT food to me at TT price. You may think why you should do it, since it takes more time to...
  2. Night-Hawk

Selling: Selling Ghost (M) and few other items

Selling full Ghost. TT values as follows. I will not post a price on these. Reasonable offers above TT value welcome. Ghost harness (M): TT 41.38 PED Ghost arm guards (M): TT 32.58 PED Ghost shin guards (M): TT 25.24 PED [ SOLD ] Ghost thigh guards (M): TT 32.05 PED Ghost face mask (M): TT...
  3. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

If you know how to use Google, then there's no problem in finding anything. I just searched for the keywords mentioned by you - nighthawk, spider it and sweat. That's it. EDIT: If you still wonder - Google has cache and removing something from the original content, not always affects what's...
  4. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Do you mean this one -> http://www.getafreelancer.com/users/328636.html ? If so, please note the location of that person. Also search for Spider IT in the UK Companies House website. There is a company in UK which is named the same which this nighthawk20 on getafreelancer refers to. See...
  5. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

I might have not read the thread careful enough, but I only saw posts of myself (Night-Hawk) and Nighthawk. Also, I don't see what sweating bots could be useful for, since they can not be programmed to effectively gather sweat. I admit that when I was a complete n00b in the game I thought of...
  6. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

What can I say... Risk is involved everywhere.
  7. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Uhm.. There's the thing. When a player starts playing for the first time, there's no way he could know that there's someone else with a really similar nick who is well-known in the game already.
  8. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Basically the LAs were mentioned as an example of what could generate ongoing income. However, I would like to concentrate on hangars, since MA's planning to introduce new planets run by other real world companies which means pilots are going to be really busy once everyone will want to visit...
  9. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Hi. Thank you for your questions. Yes, there will be trading involved. Selling shares only makes the long way to the goal even longer. As someone already mentioned, the planned monthly payout is the main difference from EIFund which could attract those who would like to see the their profit...
  10. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

No, I am not the same. Please note the difference between Night-Hawk and Nighthawk. Thanks.
  11. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Thank you.
  12. Night-Hawk

A new investment fund

Hello. I would like to introduce a new investment fund for Entropia players. I am a financial student at local university and would like to try some kind of virtual business to see how well it goes. This is an ongoing project and if successful, could offer unlimited income opportunity to the...
  13. Night-Hawk

100k Sweat by Swunt

I'd just drag out the mob's healthbar and click on it. Saves the damn 8 button :)
Back