Recent content by NOS

1. NOS

Selling: Selling Desert Stalker

\Thanks Nate yeah this was my gun I thought they got rid of it. I wonder how they can sell it in game with there accounts locked? I wish I had it back in my hands. a reminder to all never let anyone borrow something you can't afford to lose.
  2. NOS

Merry christmas sweety and happy Brithday. I hope the dream comes true.

Merry christmas sweety and happy Brithday. I hope the dream comes true.
  3. NOS

Selling: Female SGA Salamander armguards

sorry Casay i put them on the aucton yesterday. +500 start bid. ends next sunday. so this is a bump also. :)
  4. NOS

geeze, no takers? bump :P
  5. NOS

I posted before but i forgot to mention that these are SGA edition. the regular arms go for about TT+2500 so lets start the bids at TT+2000. PM me or reply to post. Trades are ok.
  6. NOS

Selling: (F) Salamander armguards

ok maybe less than that Bump :)
  7. NOS

Selling: (F) Salamander armguards

just PM me or reply to post if you are interested, worth @ TT+2500 ped I would think, make me an offer. -NOS
  8. NOS

Things I miss already

ok I just wanted to vent :D I miss the rocket jump, the sliding, the queue weapon, the ability to run teamspeak while playing. the TP chip and heal chip. shoot I even miss the nerve blast chip. I miss my Therifoid club they way it used to be. for some reason it shrunk. I miss the sounds of my...
  9. NOS

Info: Hill Climbing Tip

would it not be better to ask MA why we can't climb hills? is there going to be mountian climbing gear looted? why is there places we cannot go? To me this seems like a stupid mechanic forethought. and why not put a claim up there on the hill so we can recieve a support case for a unreachable...
  10. NOS

Entropia Government

you know what? this thread was started to ask if people had anyone who would like to or knew who would be a good represenative for your soc. I think it is a good Idea to at least have some organazation. And one thing MA has seemed to always do is change the game without really asking the people...
  11. NOS

About the " lost My Desert Stalker and Dante "

the origainal Forum was locked because of me I messed up. the fact is I had the person in teamspeak when she asked to borrow the gun and amp and scopes. i was going to let her borrow the gun while i was on Vacation at a Family wedding. I decided that I did not want her to have the gun while i...
  12. NOS

lost My Desert Stalker and Dante

All we can do from this point is send support cases with Screenshots. and times and try to make sure dishonest people do not come out ahead. all of you can PM me if you have any questions for me I have lots of info to offer.
  13. NOS

well the guy involved in this scam started a Play N Trade and 2 months ago sold it. I have to wonder why he is selling a store that is doing well?
  14. NOS

just an update and a thanks out to all who have helped out the police cannot do anything, FBI is involved. but there is 3 guns invloved A strikehammer and a loudmouth and My desert Stalker. so if anyone is tring to sell you these 3 guns be aware they might not be who they say they are. Thanks...
  15. NOS

I let a avatar borrow my Desert stalker adn Dante amp and after she borrowed it she did not pm me anymore. only to have a few friends on FL said that she was tring to sell my gun, I hope to just let honesty take over from here and please return my gun and amp and scopes and lasers.
Back