2. O

Living situation, in need of help

well im screwed so i will probably leave the country YEY :(
  3. O

today is the day, around 6 am, and getting ready to go :p
  4. O

thanks, yes i know us is a bit harder than other countries, i think canada is the quickest choice atm :/
  5. O

weird i had a few ppl telling me that england wouldnt be so bad :/
  6. O

yeah florida has a nice weather, is not too cold or hot, i have a 3 year education, thats like a bachelor for the Americans i think
  7. O

thank you for your reply, i being in florida a few time and i know is a good place
  8. O

cool cant wait
  9. O

Newbie needing assistance

also try to run the game cuz some times, the requirements in the launcher are a bit off, i had a problem some time ago with the ram one didnt checking my real ram but the one i had before i upgraded
  10. O

thanks aurora, i always liked Moscow as a possibility mostly cuz of the cold weather :p but thanks :) i must say even tho is a bad situation the one im having, i mean we are steps from being a communist country and being like Cuba but still is not such a horrible place, the ppl in here are...
  11. O

thanks Westy and hurrikane for your inputs, i didnt knew much about thsoe 2 location only rumors, but i knew they where good, and for the part of australia being hot, is no problem with me i live in maracaibo, and if you look at tit i think in the colder of nights it can go as little as like 30...
  12. O

you should see one of the news channels in here, is the channel of the country and everything is like hes a freaking miracle and thats is god on earth or something
  13. O

I know im not a huge poster, but anything but i always read the post, and i need some help if anyone can help me Well this is the thing, the day 3 of december, in my country, venezuela, we are holding general president election, as you might notice, is a scary shit, we have 2 posibilities, as...
  14. O

n00b question about soc's

i though it was 7 ppl, or was it 5 plus you? something like that try getting ot 7 or atleast to 6 including you
Back