Recent content by Pol

1. Pol

Question: Do mining areas really matter?

I can only suggest as others have ,map your mining runs and keep a log. I prefer to mine unamped to keep costs down. Don't go to areas that is mined frequently or where you have mined previously and had a poor result. Hope that helps
  2. Pol

Apple Mac & EU

Thanks for the replies, it's a big help :D Sounds like a Mac over a MacBook is the way to go although I guess the overheating issue may have been resolved last year as 2010 MacBooks are the latest ones but I'll keep a special eye out when looking at the MacBooks.
  3. Pol

Apple Mac & EU

I've seen the old posts on this topic and was wondering if anyone has been successful in running EU on a Mac. I'm only asking as I'm considering upgrading the PC to a Macbook of some description in the foreseeable future. I've read about dual booting and bootcamp, but no one has actually said...
  4. Pol

Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

Count me as a maybe as chemo ends around that time. Hoping to be up for it and put names to faces finally :D
  5. Pol

Sweating is it worth it and how much is going price?

Thanks for all your replies. Its been quite helpful and insightful, it appears that sweating has gone down a bit since VU10 came in. I have noticed another thing with sweating, but that's another topic and I must do some more research before I am ready to start that thread. Regards Pol
  6. Pol

Sweating is it worth it and how much is going price?

OK I've been away from EU for a while and just returned recently and I was wondering do ppl still buy sweat and what is the current going rate? Regards Pol
  7. Pol

Permanant fixed fee for flying?

Great Idea We have at least one space port, so why not set them up to be like airports. Let MA have the headache of working out the price. Say a player buys a ticket from an "event organizer" player gives said ticket to pilot of their choice and pilot gets paid. This way MA can setup an...
  8. Pol

Are "deposits" really allowed to be accounted as "sales"?

I find that the Swedish tax agency have made that ruling interesting, I'll look into it further perhaps this is a recent change but again that is probably aimed at corporations and not individuals. individuals don't usually earn enough to warrant inclusion but I accept that in theory that it...
  9. Pol

Are "deposits" really allowed to be accounted as "sales"?

Tamlin's personal profit/loss???? OK Tamlin I'm gonna take a leap of faith here, so if I'm wrong I apologize in advance. Reading in between the lines it sounds like you have asked for a taxation ruling from your country's taxation agency. In the past few years from the small number of articles...
  10. Pol

Logitech no mouse

You're not cheating No your not cheating it's a tool just like a mouse but better, I'm sure there will be a lot of ppl going I want one. I'm glad your mate is able to use it to play more comfortably now Seriously, I want one lol if only to just seperate the cursor from the Ava movements lol +...
  11. Pol

Apologies for ending story

Hi guys I was planning to continue writing the story, but unfotunately I am getting too sick atm to continue. As far as I know the doctors have said its not fatal, so I hope to be well again soon. But atm I just don't have the strength to write a story, so I apologise for that. I'm sure I...
  12. Pol

Exoddus Station

Present Day Doctor Susan Fraser is a middle aged woman just coming into her own. At 5' 11" and an angular face that is softened by her long brunette hair in the latest style from Sorg and ice blue eyes, that have a laser like look when performing her duties carefully and meticulously. Dr...
  13. Pol

Eudoria to Amethera in Vehicles

Thanks Thank you all for your answers. tbh I am not surprised, but it would be cool if we could, although I imagine they'd make it a long trip like 3 hours to do it hehehe. Looking forward to seeing what MA/FPC have in store for us next. The moderator can close this thread now Regards Pol
  14. Pol

Eudoria to Amethera in Vehicles

Please excuse my ignorance. I've just come back to EU with its cry engine after getting a new graphics card :D Yeah I know it took a while hehehe... My question is can a VTOL/Hovercraft/Boat travel from one continent to the other without using a TP? I apologise in advance if this question has...
  15. Pol

Looking for a laid back Aussie Mining Soc

Yes I know, I've set a real task ahead of myself lol I've been in EU since November 2006. Although I've recently come back from a break (mainly due to a graphics card issue at the time EU moved over to Crytek engine. I've gotta say the graphics are really impressive now! (sorry, had to be said...
Back