Recent content by Quebecer

1. Quebecer

I'm drunk

You mean it's his first time drunk or it's your first time kidding?
  2. Quebecer

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

Come on.. stop breathing for a week :)
  3. Quebecer

Mary Jane - THE RETURN

Did they say 2011? :D
  4. Quebecer

c++ instalation issue

Google is your friend... It seems to be removable from the control panel > add or remove programs
  5. Quebecer

RT 2.0 Teaser

So that's how they are draining peds now... big update on RT, people TP on RT. then big update on Calypso... people will follow and TP on Calypso.. then maybe an update on the Asteroid... I'm looking forward to see what it will be like when we have more planets..
  6. Quebecer

Immortality Codes??!!?? =o What???

For infinite lives, you must jump on the turtle coming from stairs over and over without touching the ground. But If you do it too much, it will be game over next time you die.
  7. Quebecer

Support news from JWT

If there's a missing code for umbranoids, maybe you could check the eviscerator code in general Briers's computer. (You can see it with a scoped weapon)
  8. Quebecer

100 sweat into a hangar

In case someone is too lazy to go check your current items, here's what your site says: Current trade items: 2 x Svempa(l) X1 OF-105 (full tt) OM-105 (full tt) EMIT KIT EK-2600 (full tt) ESI 12.14tt Will consider trading individual items.
  9. Quebecer

Heals for 0.0

Why do you heal him if he's already fully healed? :)
  10. Quebecer

FYI: The Ultimate Entropian Master

I would do it but I will lack some peds to pay decay on the inserter so I'll go naturally.
  11. Quebecer

Do not put items on balcony!

Items on balcony can be taken! If you have items on balcony, put them inside your appartment! Even if appartment is set to Private, balcony is NOT. Here are my support cases. Details: Hi I heard it was possible to steal items from balcony in the past so I decided to see if it was still...
  12. Quebecer

invisible walls and drop through floor bug?

It takes some time to load all the buildings and textures around you. Wait a bit and they will appear. If you want it to appear faster, you can get more ram and a better graphic card on your computer.
  13. Quebecer

Searching Regan RT Treano

This is very important! If someone knows him, please get me in contact with him!
  14. Quebecer

Happy new year 2011!

Happy new year 2011! Best wishes to everyone, Health and HOFs!
  15. Quebecer

FYI: CND Space Tour!!!

Didn't McCormick make a video about it already? I am too lazy to find it but he did about 1-2 months ago... :)
Back