Rayne Jade

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Wow, you're really on top of things with your new mod ability. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you for such a great response :) Appreciate the kind words :) Looking forward to rifling through all your WoF posts again soon.. can we make it get here quicker please?! :D
    hehe yah I bet you will, and genuinely, few others I'd rather give it too ^^b GL with it, I got to within 600 pages of globals, from the very start of EF.com global section, so those might need trawling through, not done the HoFs but they'll be a lot quicker, obviously only pic evidence I awarded. If you need a hand with anything let me know, I could do chunks, it was rather the whole thing that I found daunting. ^^b
    Thank you for posting those lovely stats for us. Much appreciated :) Have a feeling there may be a few records yet to come ;)
    Sorry... I will be very tied up with judging all the teams all weekend. Best of luck however :thumbup:
    HELLLLPPP. This weekend Wof USA is going up again Italy. Because of them forcing us to pick a horrible time slot (1600 MA Time). We will be short on support players. Please if you can be online and at Wolverine TP at 1530 MA Time. (That is EST 11:30 AM EST, CST 10:30 AM CST, MST 9:30 AM MST, PST 8:30 AM PST, AKST 7:30 AM AKST, HST 6:30 AM HST.) Last time we had enough people to finish hunting in a hour, and most people used 50-100 peds for there hunting. If you think you can join us on Support hunting PLEASE DO. USA needs your help!! PM me for any more details.
    Thanks again mate.

The artwork was all Onciest's effort.

BTW, happy birthday for next week. You are almost exactly one year younger than me.....nib :D
    THANKS FOR THE EFD !!

I thought it would be fun to do ! rally the troops around the veterans of the previous two WOFS! give them something to aspire to!

HOOAH! =)
    I was just the first one to read about it I suppose :)

I am wanting a private forum ASAP though... Hate having USA's business out there :p

well... you should hunt! switch out judges or something... maybe I can switch out with you if you want to hunt... does not seem like you should miss out !!
    Thanks Rayne for the comment and the efd.
    Will +rep first chance I get.
    Good luck mate :)
    Hi Jade, welcome to the Hounds :thumbup: Private Thread (Dog Pound) invite on the way, and our website is http://gloryhounds.darkbb.com
    I have a very good feeling about your move to the Hounds, I reckon it will work out well for all concerned :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back