Recent content by Ren

1. Ren

Will EU use Mantle API?

For those of you that don't know what mantle is its an alternative to DirectX, OpenGL. I really doubt that Cryengine 2 will support Mantle API From what I've read there is a good change cryengine 4 will support mantle But There is no way that Mindark will switch engines or even upgrade...its...
  2. Ren

Question: Should Explosive Projectiles be available at the TT?

I voted yes because I think it would be good for those that want to skill rocket and grenade launchers. It might even boost the ROI for calypso land deeds. Plus, the move to synthetic ME pretty much pissed off all the traders already and explosive projectiles don't really have much of a markup...
  3. Ren

Attention SEE studios: Planet Calypso needs advertising!

This reminds me of the effort with MMOsite.com. For a while MA had some advertising for entropia universe on their main page. I'm not a really firm believer that SEE should actually pay to advertise on these types of sites. I'd prefer they send out a demo disk in magazines. Or maybe team up...
  4. Ren

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

What kind of increase in developers from FPC to SEE will there be? (estimate if you have to) Do you know if Mindark will be increasing their development staff also? Will players of Planet Calypso be required to download planet michael. How does SEE feel about Mindark's design decisions...
  5. Ren

Your final posts in Entropia Forum!

let the chaos ensue
  6. Ren

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

Really this what a match made in heaven...now we can have PEDiophile dollars (with a 10:1 exchange rate with the USD) I wonder if they will change the name of the currency. I think MJD would work but seriously I don't think MA can handle the demands of another planet. My heart goes out to...
  7. Ren

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

lol so true I"ve got one>>>> The SGA is over...let the age of facepalm begin.
  8. Ren

Apocalypso: One year on, celebrating the 1 year anniversary of CE2...

I think It looked better in vu9.4 :D Click to enlarge I miss the old project entropia :cry:
  9. Apocalypso Ahr

Apocalypso Ahr

One of the last SShots I took in vu9.4
  10. Ren

What should be MA's focus ?

Yeah first MA needs to quit screwing over the vets. Too much focus on new systems to entice new players to join. After a full year lot of players still have money tied up in stuff that is useless that once was useful. Very few newcomers invest to play...most will just spend their time...
  11. Ren

Beacon ?

This game totally needs more bacon, U can never have enough bacon. What would be even better is if they where free bacon missions
  12. Ren

Aircraft

* What do you think the current problems are with the cars? I think there should be more restrictions on where players can park vehicles and bring them out. They seem to be only good for PVP...that seems like a downfall. IMO MF translocation will be used less because of vehicles. I dislike it...
  13. Ren

Buying land area

Hmm 50kped seems a little low for a LA. I would say be prepared to pay 20 to 26k USD for one...might include some Slightly common DNA. Neverdie WAS trying to split his domes up...and I suspect he would want over 25K USD for each dome not including DNA. Not sure if he is still thinking about...
  14. Ren

Upstanding citizens, what would you rather have?

Is it a real woman? Or just a 40 year old guy masquerading as a woman? right now the EFD does seem to be the safer option. also is the woman UL? or (L) LOL, woman IN car is a good choice...with an (L) car you can just keep it parked all the time....the woman better be UL tho
  15. Ren

Max player online possible?

I had some loot lag yesterday. Several time it took 30sec for the loot window to pop up. The real question is how many players can the server support in one specific area. I've seen some MMOs with 300+ players in one area. So my guess is 3600 max players at one time. Some other guesses 800...
Back