Recent content by RockMeAmadeus

1. RockMeAmadeus

Buying: Boar Arm Guards (M,L)

Bump!!! :poke:
  2. RockMeAmadeus

Buying: Boar Arm Guards (M,L)

If you have any Boar Arms M,L Please let me know, I need them for a short term and my PED is low so I would prefer lower end... I am looking to spend around 20 ped ATM so if you have any around that price and are willing to sell, please let me know. The arms are the major portion I lack, the...
  3. RockMeAmadeus

Evacuation Order Issued

If you check out the CE2 Map... Haedshime is burnt to a crisp with a huge hole in the ground... So if you are looking for where its gonna hit... I would go to haedshime!
  4. RockMeAmadeus

new intercepted transmission!

I think that Operation Brutus is not referring to the classical although the past does not support this. I believe that that Op. Brut will be to stimulate the economy or tear it apart. If Operation Brutus had been completed,it would have eliminated the British Pound and led to the fall of the...
  5. RockMeAmadeus

new intercepted transmission!

If you keep reading in this text about Operation Brutus it make mention of none other than the sword of DAMOCLES! Here is the link to the passage...
  6. Elite Miners T

Elite Miners T

7. Nbk Shirts

Nbk Shirts

8. Nbk Shirts

Nbk Shirts

9. Troxie Global #1

Troxie Global #1

10. Hofmaster

Hofmaster

11. N681907668 1049527 961

N681907668 1049527 961

12. Entropia 2009-06-30 13-35-27-11

Entropia 2009-06-30 13-35-27-11

13. Entropia 2009-06-30 13-34-16-35

Entropia 2009-06-30 13-34-16-35

14. RockMeAmadeus

War against the exploit

To all you Border Patrol guys... Nice Job!!! It's probobly true that MA is not going to do anything about it anytime soon... And I guess it is more of a problem than I lead myself to believe in my previous post. If we get enough people watching the borders MA will start to notice that we aren't...
  15. RockMeAmadeus

War against the exploit

VeryVibrantSweat The only way to fix the exploit is to start banning those who blatantly violte the TOU. Additionally they MA could take what resources and loot the banned players had and put it back into the economy... Honestly I have read all of the threads on AC's and server boundaries and I...
Back