Recent content by Ronin

1. Ronin

The real Jaguar Master Coat and BEAST coat!

Sweeet looking stuff!!! Leeloo does great work! :wtg:
  2. Ronin

New SIB Mindforce Chart

Nice work Very nice work indeed! Thanks
  3. Ronin

Positive Thinking -> Loot

Nice thoughts! Very well done! Gratz on achieving insight on certain points ... OFC the positive thinking helps in any possible way of living! In MMORPG gameplay, one has to consider thousands of other beings playing or attempting to achieve the same goal as you have (=negative energy vs...
  4. Ronin

FYI: Estate Auctions Bugged

FYI: answer to support: 2010-07-07 21:57 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that this is causing you. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more...
  5. Ronin

Deeds bugged

FYI: Reply by MA support: 2010-07-07 21:57 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that this is causing you. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more...
  6. Ronin

Getting through the Gateway missions

Eugene Renault? :laugh:
  7. Ronin

What's wrong in the picture? :D

Lolz, even rats have bigger b*lls than that ;p :laugh:
  8. Ronin

Still not able to install/patch

I finally managed to get EU running on win7 64 bit by using the c++2005 redist sp1 provided in the thread 'side-by-side config error (forgot the name of the person that provided it but thanks a lot whomever you are!) ;)' But I do not manage to get my FPS over 30 FPS ... I start the game at a...
  9. Ronin

Little update, got answer from MA ... NOT They only ask for more details ... so NO HELP AT ALL! This is what I replied: c:\program files (x86)\entropia universe\bin32\clientloader.exe De toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat de configuratie naast elkaar onjuist is. Raadpleeg het...
  10. Ronin

Never had a supp case answer this fast, BUT ... USELESS ... 2010-04-13 16:03 You wrote: URGENT PLEASE! I tried all day installing PE on my brand new windows 7 professional 64-bit system and it does not work at all! And YES, I already tried ALL of your recommendations!!! Also tried...
  11. Ronin

Same shit here, I'll try your hints but so far it does not work for me on win7 64 ... :mad::confused::mad:
  12. Ronin

This hunting method = kill stealing ?

Prevent KS by choosing a less crowded area. If you feel some1's KS'ing, just move on ... if they follow you, just TP out of the area ... Problem solved ... As MA states ... loot is linked to the avatar and loot is not predetermined (before the final kill)! This does not justify KS, since the...
  13. Ronin

Music to increase Sweating gain per hour

Great song for sweating Great song for sweating, it has a lot of 'relaxation' periods in it to regain your breath, strength, the pauzes also enables you relax during the 'hard sweating grind' ... ;) Meanwhile the title and text remind you of the fact that MA is the only winner ... :laugh: Just...
  14. Ronin

Entropia Universe 10.9.2 Release Notes

:yay: Finally they improved the stables! :yay: Huh ... what's that? ... aah, not stable ... stability ... no use for stables ... aah, ok, but now I lost it ... what stability?
  15. Ronin

Dark Wave/EBM/Electro/Industrial TIPS wanted!

the neon judgement the cassandra complex einsturzende neubauten DAF nitzer ebb suicide commando ...
Back