Silver Ice

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I love your attitude ... and yes, I agree with what you said in my profile post. I also appreciate when some of our fellow Entropians get creative in their role-playing. :)
    Life is good No reason to complain. Oddly enough, today has been one of those days where I spent a lot of time considering how life would be very different if I had made other choices 20 years ago. LOL The only choice I made back then that I think I might do different was my first love. I left her to join the Navy wayyyyyy back then and now we've lost touch. It sucks wondering how things might have worked out with her, considering I still think about her all the time. Is that fucked up, or what? lol

How the heck are you doing?
    Going well actually - very excited about new barbie planet, I know my avatar would fit in well.
    ill let ya know when we have a date set im thinking summer time on a saturday sometime :) and lucky .... may be different for the USA events, but i think its hours, milage, parking cost all included.
    Hey what did you send to Johnny Bates for your e-bill?
    9 hours? Any gas or parking allowance?

;) Business Statistics sucks btw
    Hi silver! thanx for the vid comments hun :)

im trying to plan a canada real life meet for the summer time in London Ontario only a couple hours drive for ya .... xp
    Thank you for the +rep! I am glad you like my mask designs . . . I have been an artist my entire life and now find I can include that creativity in Entropia . . . I am happy ;>
    Hey Ice, They've been put back to private temporarily for the next hour or so for a new version to be loaded
    To all those that may see this message, greetings.

Know ye that on the 7th of February kl. 20 ma time, I will be unlocking the doors to the Temporal Destinies Society Lounge. After practically endless work (at least it feels that way) we feel that showing it to the public can benefit and help others to create a non storage like enviroment that you can relax in. Kick your feet up if we could actually do that :)

Everyone and their brother are welcome to come, the more the merrier.. we wish we could serve drinks but the bartenders around still say that their shipment will arrive soon even after 7 years of waiting.. so conversation will have to do :laugh:

Our home tp is Omegaton, go ne up the ramp through alpha to beta on the far side lvl 8.. repeat.. Omegaton Beta 8g.

Come one come all.. see you there :tp:

David
    Nice profile indeed, calm and peace all around the place, something worth looking at after a long eye-burning hunting session :nurse: :ahh:
    Running around droping some bombs as usual whining about how I miss my skills :p
    Soon I might have to depo for first time after "quiting" lol
    And how is things for Ice?
    yea, i'll be a round a little bit more, i might make a video with frieddog for the vid comp :) might see a soc application soon :)
    Hi Ice. Thanks for accepting my application. I am glad I can be part of this. Belated Happy Birthday to you. I see Navada is here too. She is a super person that I had the chance to meet in person in L.A. for the convention in August. Hope to get to know all the group better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back