Silver Ice

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Thats right. November rocks...Changed the colors though. They were blinding some people. :)
    I'm in Phoenix Omega right now, I had a lot of friends that wanted me to join and since i don't qualify for upper MM, I voluntarily left. I'll probably be back in MM again someday though ;)
    ice ice baby - i think im going to have to log in when we get the cryengine 2 just to say hello - maybe take a look at the motorhead thingy it looks / sounds pretty badass :p how u doing
    Girl I miss you, Get your ass back in the game. We need another female in there to keep the guys in line. So far Red is the most behaved and First should be neutered. He was randomly molesting noobies today. It was bad enough when he was rubbing Sleepers butt… I'm in MM now. (Couldn't remember if you've been on since I've been there.)
    I decided to change things up a bit in here and go with a colder looking blue instead of the usual purple. What do you guys think? :D

I'm thinking that perhaps I need to add some crackled ice or something to the background in the boxes. Or maybe I should stop being bored enough to screw around with this page... :silly2:
    I will, and I did not withdraw all peds so might do some mining runs with 0 in skills just for fun. Who knows, might hit something again lol
    I was actually only up there for about a year....not really from there. I am mostly a Southwesterner.
    Michigan, huh? I lived in Watersmeet for about a year or so... Up in the U.P.... Yuppers, was a Yupper.... for a bit at least. In case you don't know.. Watersmeet is near Rhinelander.
    Hey, thanks for joining the Texans group. :)

Do you have any experience with multidimension database design? My department is full but I regularly get leads on new business intelligence openings. Mostly Hyperion Planning and Essbase, but other things, too.
    Ah cool, my brother just came back from Texas.
    I've been hunting umbras lately, they're a lot better than i thought they'd be :)
    hihi yep you're one day before me ;)
    damn you're old lol
    1978 rocks ! well only november ;)
    Sorry m8, i got the warning my pm box was full yada yada, my mod membership ran out this weekend which did it to me, ive emptied the pm's now so fire away:)
    Hello, Silver Ice. Funny you should write. I was getting ready to apply to the MMC, but I wan't sure how active your group was. Apparently, at least a couple of you are around.

Good to hear from you.
    I have actually no clue of how to edit my profile.... Ive been thinking about it for a long time... but kinda dont have the time to see how its works... maybe you have a spare moment sometime and could help me..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back