Recent content by Tango

1. Tango

Community Recognition Award Armor

Ya Right, Come on Lynn, They arnt gonna give us Ambassadors anything for all the hard work we do to promote this game :laugh:
  2. Tango

How do we link our Facebook to this site?

nevermind, got it!
  3. Tango

How do we link our Facebook to this site?

How do we link Facebook to this site?
  4. Tango

EntropiaPlanets Presents the EntropiaTimes Magazine

I have to agree, Great magazine and a Great Spotlight on Societys especialy Ours! :yay: Keep up the work! ;)
  5. Tango

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

2004 or 2005? I think??
  6. Tango

Apocalypso: One year on, celebrating the 1 year anniversary of CE2...

That sucks about the dance floor, I remember when I use to make them at the old AH and we had some idiots take it then. What we could do is have it in a pvp zone and post a few of us with our Marbo's and if anyone come s to take it, we'll snipe em ;)
  7. Tango

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

No JC, your totaly right!, it was Bull Shit!
  8. Tango

just stopped by to say hi to both of you

just stopped by to say hi to both of you
  9. Tango

Zombie Rescue Fund!

I also donated for one for our Soc, so when there are nobody to rescue, we can just send him out somewhere and "Practice " a rescue! ;) Name Him/Her ; Our Noob! :laugh:
  10. Tango

ROCKTROPIA or Bust!

somebody is telling you a fib! :lolup: We dont have COOL Summers here, and I know, I've lived here all my life. It's HOT and smoggy and just plain sucks at times, this is why I moved to the mountains 18 years ago and now we can look down onto that mess from up here and say, "They breath that...
  11. Tango

Question: Fragments

Um....They are in the smaller mobs! ;)
  12. Tango

Synthetic Sweat (shipment expected soon)

That shit was funny as hell, especially the BSOD! :laugh: That made my whole day!!!
  13. Tango

Twittering idiot!

Arrrrg , matey :D
  14. Tango

Twittering idiot!

Hey ND, I Like Wilshire Blvd better, less bums walking around and the street is alot wider better for parking, lol Anyways Nice to hear things are moving along, Cheers Mate ;)
  15. Tango

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

sierra TANGO sam Support team same as last year So.California,USA
Back