Recent content by TrinityIV

1. TrinityIV

Account activation

The sign up system is automated, try a different email?
  2. TrinityIV

Wtf???

I highly doubt this, who's going to risk(even 2%) for a 1 slot upgrade.
  3. TrinityIV

I do not approve.

I do not approve.
  4. TrinityIV

Liena's CND mining blog

Monday to the club
  5. TrinityIV

Calling All South Africans

Growing in terms of member count is not much achievment imo, how much % of the soc is active daily?(not even mentioning avg skill) I'm betting <25% ...if that much Although if you feel that the member count makes a difference to you I wont spoil your fun enjoy
  6. TrinityIV

Liena's CND mining blog

I think it's very important for people to make a right decision on how big the runs should be I recommend to most that it should be a 10th of your total ingame balance therefore if you have 1000 ped then take 100 ped runs this way you can't lose it all in once. Another important thing is to...
  7. TrinityIV

pvp and radar

This poll is as -useful as 90% of the polls on this forum and will also get as far as 99% of them(nowhere...)
  8. TrinityIV

If Chuck Norris played EU

Chuck Norris uses a rocketlauncher for a toothpick Chuck Norris once went to Hades >_< Now it's refered to as Ghost town Chuck Norris doesnt need to fly to CND he walks there bearfoot >_<
  9. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

No he isnt, but maybe you should check with your soc mates and ask who took the narc.
  10. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Your story is completely inaccurate I can only make Skalman look as bad as he is not any more than that. Many of the facts have not been pasted and frankly I dont care if there is a fight caused between Dawn Demons and Warants
  11. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Nope, You'll never be as cool as the so called "uber" Skalman
  12. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Why dont u write us a book about it?
  13. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Sorry my sarcasm got the best of me, he didnt win MMOWC 2007.
  14. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

Ofcourse that's why he won MMOWC 2007
  15. TrinityIV

PK'ers Ninja Skalman !!

This thread is more constructive than half the threads on this forum for example "I JUST GAINED MY FIRST SWEAT" OMG! NO WEI???! Either way, I am trying to expose Skalman and the way he acts in-game as some think he is the ultimate uber unfortunately that is not the case.
Back