Recent content by Urso

1. Urso

Some action during LG

who won ? who fight who these days ?
  2. Urso

To the moon and beyond

Got this in PM : NIce idea, would not generate income though. Using the basic MMT would be like sweating , but the MMT MK 1 and MMT MK 2 would have low decay so MA would get something . Ps sry mikass ,just seen i got ur name wrong:ahh: Dont know how much the lunar group:cool: have to spend on...
  3. Urso

To the moon and beyond

If i am correct u wil need to get in new players and get them to stay to be able to get ur investment back. U can spend alot on advertisment but if they land on a death place they wil give up fast, and just quit. So u need to have an economy in place. A few years ago I played a EU ripoff ,It...
  4. Urso

moon@mindark.com

In future we wil say ahh the moon
  5. Urso

EU is becoming so anti-social...How can it be improved?

free or cheaper octagon :yay:
  6. Urso

MUTANTS are back

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=288363&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=lastvisit If u spot other breeds ,post pics
  7. Urso

The Future of PVP??

Il learned to live with it. Do I like it ? no , but i am forced to do same . Just same thing with autoaim before. Same here ,pvp is what got me hooked on game. But dont see any pvp future here , maybe in space only When MA or partners bring out new content ,they never stand still on how it...
  8. Urso

Improved Fap Medic Service

:nurse::sniper::bull:
  9. Urso

Uber: 16993 Peds Kreltin Young

gz from jealous urso
  10. Urso

Question: Land Grab: A possibility for society leader to control %tage give to his members?

I agree on this part 1/20 share of crap or 20% of crap is stil crap Whole LG system needs to be changed, I like that we have weekly action, but it's not the massive fights like old LG , and I miss that MA or whoever is in charge needs to make 4-5 new very profitable area's and do a longer...
  11. Urso

200 hp

very nice , gz
  12. Urso

LA 66 - Please spawn the steelbirds lower -

Renting out ML with range enhancers :yup:
  13. Urso

EFA's Monstar Monday Madness

This is MA job's normally But good someone does it.:cheer: We need alot more up here. most are afraid of space but with 40K SI not much to worry about wil subscribe for future use
  14. Urso

Free Warp flights! Happy Birthday Mandie!

:cheer::birthday::cheer:
  15. Urso

Elle's Mod Fap Service.

:lift::pimp::handgun::handgun:
Back