Recent content by valygar

1. V

Today's hot or not: Longtooth!

Well, a few weeks ago these started to appear out of nowhere and they've been in the global chat constantly! Also a few uberloots appeared from them! So you would say they're definitly HOT. But, also negative reports have come to the surface lately, long time players that are grinding them and...
  2. V

We need guitars

We need a new item: Guitar So we can sit around the campfire, oh wait, we need a new option: building campfires, we can use the looted wood as nobody crafts furniture anywas, and sing koombaya! Also, IRL I often go to girls houses and play serenades. I miss that option here in EU.
  3. V

New things we need!

Some of the things you are propose are interesting, most are just time-consuming bullshit. I don't need any armageddon graphics that takes months to create, in which time they could also fix bugs and deliver more interesting gameplay.
  4. V

Longtooth joke

Kind of funny how my serious economical or parodical threads get locked and this guy who is counting his EFD/-rep ratio get's away with a bullshit thread like this that has no information or laughing material in it.
  5. V

Bounty

1) Restrictions...max nr of bounties, etc 2) problem
  6. V

EntropiaForum Senior Members

Why the 25% activity? Is seniority not about taking it easy and relax, with all the wisdom you have?
  7. V

Where do we go from here?

to infinity...and beyond!
  8. V

Longtooth joke

Damn...thought someone had a real funny longtooth joke :mad:
  9. V

Question: What is going on with refined resources?

Uhm....no? C'mon, stop blaming MA for everything and take your own responsibility. If the balance team would do this all the time, all prices would be fixed forever, losing all dynamic in the economy, and the whole point of a RCE would be lost. If mining goes bad, go hunt. And if (L) items...
  10. V

What MA do for enjoy colonist?

is the ivent already in the apple store?
  11. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #3 Run #3 UT: 16:45 5th of juli 2010. NE of studio street. I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Lyst: 17,71 x 1,05 = 18,60 Belk: 13,28 x 1,26 = 16,73...
  12. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #2 Run #2 UT: 14:30 5th of juli 2010. E and SE of vampire cathedral I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Lyst: 9,38 x 1,05 = 9,85 Blau: 35,89 x 1,20...
  13. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #1 Run #1 UT: 11:30 5th of juli 2010. SE corner of Rocktropia map I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Zinc: 55,60 x 1.15: 63,94 Erio: 34,80 x 1.09...
  14. V

Rocktropia mining blog

I have decided I will explore the planet of Rocktropia and see what materials I could gather there, enmatters as well as ores. I will post this in the blog-form, with runs of 50 probes and 50 bombs.
  15. V

Question: Limited Shadow Armour!

crafted armours for 2 years now, no shadow bp.
Back