Recent content by Vlas

1. V

my website :)

Very nice work. I'm lucky and proud to be member of this soc.
  2. V

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

I'm sure it is 226
  3. V

268 Blau (Blue is my favourite colour)

Gratz Falco:beerchug: I'd love to get a weekly global like that too:D
  4. V

Vote for EU @ mpogd.com and win 200 PED

I'm voting almost everyday since Zap started the original thread, although i'm not sure if this contest is clean. The other game that now is at No.1 came out of nowhere and within a couple of days, it is 500 votes ahead now (5775 to 5289). I think there is something fishy in there! Anyway, i...
  5. V

More Entropia maps (by Falco)

Very good work Falco I'm sure those maps will be helpful to many of us. +rep from me too
  6. V

Happy Birthday Toshba

Happy birthday from me too dear Toshba :birthday: I wish you all the best:)
  7. V

Laser and scope on an Opalo?

I've put a scope on my opalo, and i think that the most useful function is that you can see clear image and locate the mob in some areas where the colors and the ambient light are such that make it difficult to locate the red dot, especially among plants. I don't have an opinion about laser...
  8. V

never now pluma can loot good

It is obvious that your new ava is serious, strictly professional, and keeps a lot of knowledge inside...which remind me of that commercial...."share the knowledge"...hehe;)
  9. V

Car spotted in hades...

What's next? Will he hire a feff bodyguard?:laugh:
  10. V

hmm...you mean the globals of course...hehe:laugh:
  11. V

My First Robot Ship encounter

Nice one mate! Gratz amd thanks for the details you posted! (useful for all of us who haven't had such an encounter yet):)
  12. V

Very nice ones Alice Big Gratz:clap:
  13. V

I did it! Apprenticeship in ENG completed!!

What you did is really an achievement worth many gratz and +rep:)
  14. V

Bp's loot table?

This makes me feel better, cause i also keep all the bps i get... maybe someday they will worth something more than the 1 pec tt :)
  15. V

Bp's loot table?

Some of them are dropping regularly enough, since you can find them often in auction at high but not insane prices. We just have to figure out how or where they are dropping:D
Back