Search results

1. sententz

Suggestion: Huge growth market suggestion!

hello! i love entropia for many years and i believe the place for this game in the world should be alot higher. I know MA make huge efforts for this ,so maybe my suggestion will help in a small way. The word is ''BATTLE ROYALE''. A battle royale system based only on pure personal skill and much...
  2. sententz

Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

WHY SOME PEOPLE CAN GO TO 10 FOCUSED BLOW AND 250% CRITICAL DAMAGE OR MORE , AND I CANT? WHEN I EAT LIKE 14-15 STIMS per run in different ways ..SAME SHIT..6.8 FOC BLOW AND 120% CRIT EARTH ARMOUR INCLUDED...I MEAN WTF...FROM BIG TO SMAL..NOT WORKING ON ME....FROM SMAL TO BIG, NOT...
  3. sententz

Question: What rings make real diff in solo mayhem?

WHAT RINGS MAKE REAL DIFFERENCE IN SOLO MAYHEM? hey what rings you think can make the real difference and why ,in the solo mayhem instances? the answers explained are highly appreciated by all players, thx in advance!
  4. sententz

Buying: Various PILLS !

Buying various tradable pills, plz pm with what you have and i make you the offer on what i can buy, or just pm ingame. Special prices, Best prices for Mod, Deva, Accu, Hyper. Ty vm
  5. sententz

Buying: Eudoracell

Buying eudoracell for 200ped + 20 ped for each level plus. pm if you have one for sale. thx
  6. sententz

I cant log in , actualy its stop or freeze before entering gold card. I cant reach the window where i put gold card number. Is like a big lag or server issue..or maybe other thing. Anyone have this problem?
  7. sententz

Dns problems. Can't login, can't ping etc

hey. Anyone have dns problems with entropiauniverse.com? i cant login, i get ''internet connection error..'' with some ''Failed accessing the update server'' etc. I dont get ping with entropiauniverse.com but i get ping with google and other. Is not becouse of firewall or router. What can this...
  8. sententz

Adjusted maddox 4

very nice gun , much better then maddox 4, 39 meters better then 33, best eco from a ul blp pistol ingame so far i know of..some pictures whitout and with beast. Lvl 40 ul sib gun..is just superb I deff wait for imp and mod:). have normal tiers like any wep.
  9. sententz

Disconnect frequent today for more people? or just me?

i get disconect every 15-20 mins, even faster. Is for more people or just for me? i'm curios.
  10. sententz

MUSHROOMS in Cyclops depths

seems like Grave Digger find one small mushroom in cyclops depths, so small and big ones should be there too. We just need to discover them:)
  11. sententz

server crush in the middle of the mayhem

server crushed in the middle of the mayhem and i get an error when i try to log back. Anybody else?
  12. sententz

Help: Caperon location?

caperon location anyone knows?
  13. sententz

Selling: Rare Full Male tiger 7 pieces

Selling full tiger male sold
  14. sententz

Selling: Salamander UL Male full set

Selling this nice armour Salamander Male UL full set 7 pieces looking for a price around tt+4.5k ped offers in pm plz p.s. with this armour i took a 62 k ped ath:)..is the best armour for many very cool mobs:)
  15. sententz

Info: my services for mayhem

i'm offering my services for mayhem. i can use any L gun in market laser blp , pistol or rifle, mod stark tier 4.5, fap 175, skilled, experienced from start , i'm not cheap and i will work only with people who want to fight for 1-3 places, working after military rules, any MA times...
  16. sententz

Selling: Starkhov AS-117 Modified TIER 4.5

selling this beauty Starkhov AS-117 Modified TIER 4.5 no rush to sell..feel free to make an offer please keep the thread clean, bumps are welcome and +rep offers in pm plz
  17. sententz

Selling: Cb 26 ul

selling CB26 ul tier 6.4 SB tt+37k / BO TT+40 k TT is 6849 ped
  18. sententz

ATH: 62 k Vulcan Drake

well sometime hapends:yay: after i chip in few hundreds peds tt of stuff (could be from this too) and bought a salamander armour from a guy today..was important to go and check the armour on mobs with burn damage:P i did check the few on calypso..and my mind push me to go to Next island for...
  19. sententz

Selling: Adjusted Starkhov as-97

Selling adj-97. . The gun is tier 5 atm. new SB tt+8.5 k -- BO tt+ 9k thx
  20. sententz

Server's problems?

'could not connet to the update server'..this is the message i got and cant connect or enter on log page anybody else?
  21. sententz

WE WANT MORE OFICIAL EVENTS with PRIZES?

we(the players) want more oficial events made by the new planets owners? i personaly want events on mining, hunting,crafting..with big prizes..or items..or special vehicles..or anything:P. These events will make economy to rebound..will bring fun and joy..and ofc deposits. I personaly ask the...
  22. sententz

Selling: Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted tier IV

i sell my last few years gun..becouse i need a upgrade. It is a very nice gun..very good eco with dante on it...It is actualy an assasin150 UL..or an apis UL..but can shoot to 88 meters...and 100+ meters with enhancers on it. It is a long run weapon for almost every mob ingame... Actualy whit...
  23. sententz

Selling: Mayhem ARMS Male ul tt+5800

Mayhem ARMS Male ul tt+5800.....first come..first served..you find me at oshiri auction
  24. sententz

Selling: Full set EON UL Male

selling full EON M UL.....7 pieces SOLD!
  25. sententz

Many thx to my mayhem team mates

I want to thank you to my friends who helped me and to my team who fought next to me..into a battle that have definitely exceeded our power ,gear ,mans and everything:) Big Thx to my friend Buzz Erik Lightyear for all the help and advices:) Thank my wife who supported and helped me five...
Back