Search results

1. Praug

Apocalyptic

Drama is when you neighbor sees me leaving from the backdoor to your house as your husband is coming thru the front door. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  2. Praug

Question: Has anyone seen any spider bombers

There use to be some at Hades Crater near the Eviscerators.
  3. Praug

1st one over 1k in ~8 years!

Good job Kitty. :yay::yay::yay: Hopefully soon you will be getting a hof with 5 digits. :wise:
  4. Praug

Unknown feature to me: lootables placed in inventory

Cool feature. You can buy anything you want on another planet and wait for a year and it will arrive. Sounds like the interplanetary postal service is doing its job. Interstellar snail mail at its best. So everyone on Christmas Day buy something from auction and leave it there, that way you...
  5. Praug

FYI: Paladin hunting proterons the eco way

This has been around for ages. Mobs (bigger mobs mostly) use to not appear as far as away as they do now. MA added extra range on most mobs to counter this . Now MA introduced longer range weapons that nullifies there on fix. Not much testing going on it seems.
  6. Praug

Vote-for-Entropia-Universe

I am offended by the ad. Why use an American Icon symbol instead of something that pertains directly with Entropia? They should have a used CDF Brig. General de Souza or some other Calypsonian leader in the ad.
  7. Praug

Mob Trains - Opinions wanted!

A large swarm of igni and diripi. The decay bill from them will cause bankruptcy. I don't know if it is possible to escape from them in a vehicle but I dont think you can.
  8. Praug

Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

No problem here with tiering. Ep 45 went from 3.8-4.3 in 2 weeks. Fap 80, I looted went from 0-.9 in 1 week. Before vu ep 45 had been stuck at 3.8 for 6 or so months. Praug
  9. Praug

HoF: Ok, in light of recent events, I got a bit pissed off

Gratz G! :yay::yay::yay:
  10. Praug

Put a turret at The Oil Rig!!! Stop the mob trains!!!

With this statement, Kim has given permission for anybody to mobtrain in any pvp enviroment. PvP areas 1, 2, 3,and 4 can now be mobtrained. All PvP Fort events, Landgrabs and other pvp events can now be mobtrained. All areas on Amethera that are still PVP can be mobtrained. So if you see a train...
  11. Praug

Changes to vehicle repair

Pick up and respawn the vehicle and all will look good again. The graphics for the repaired vehicle didnt load up it sounds like.
  12. Praug

Question: Lag reduction advice ?

More RAM will help, EU has always been a memory hog. Also check to make sure you don't have any automatic updates running during game play.
  13. Praug

The Oil Rig

Atrox stalkers and armax bull stalkers are in abundance near the rig. You also have atrax, molisk, hiryuu, and cornundacauda of varies maturities to the north and west. You will also have everyonce in awhile spiders and whatever other mobs that gets dragged there. The GDs at rig are the most...
  14. Praug

Selling: Shadow harness & shins Tier 1 (M); adjusted sk-20 tier 2.7; neopsion 55

Are the shadow shins included in the harness price or did you forget to list the shins?
  15. Praug

is it down?

Got kicked also and cant reconnect.
  16. Praug

Fort Wars - Air Combat Strategy

A teleport jammer is located on top of one of he central buildings in the fort, making it the perfect target for airships. Once the jammer is destroyed your team will be able to teleport directly into the fort without having to destroy the gates to get in. IMHO an armed airship would be a vital...
  17. Praug

The bug of bugs

It is caused by lag. Happened alot during a few pk events at Zychion. They eventually will go to revive shortly.
  18. Praug

WoF Wales

Add me to the loot pool Praug Praugster RedBEER
  19. Praug

FYI: Downloading Dynamic Content Sucks :(

I did a test. Before i started the dynamic content download, I was getting a download speed of 1.7mb/s. After i started the download I was getting .60mb/s. How i am to get this downloaded when I only have access to a high bandwidth connection when at work?
  20. Praug

Some HELP pls

An overheating graphics card will cause the game to crash and give you that message also. Moniter the temp of your gfx card before you start running EU and then look at it while it is running. If it is spiking up real high tehre is your problem.
  21. Praug

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

Praug Praugster Redbear The Distrubed Ones Middleweight
  22. Praug

Enjoy the ban, noob

I can vouch that cobra did help drag the mobs away from the rig wheni first arrived. The mobs were interferring with the drivebys. :sniper:
  23. Praug

Enjoy the ban, noob

I was at rig with Mullet, Baxter, Goul, Clayton, and Thanatos when the MA Assistant Explorer arrived. He asked if anyone was trailing mobs and said to take a screeny with timestamp and send in a support case about them. It was a real MA official, type was in yellow. I have the same problem as...
  24. Praug

Oil Rig - How do you get the oil?

We miss you there emma :P
  25. Praug

As strong as he might be, He is now back.

Grtz on the 2500 posts. I might eventually get there if I would post more often or get banned if i posted the things i think LoL :D
Back