Search results

1. RR1

Tier Rate Boost!

Hmmm you people should be proud of the fact you are able to deposit enough to be able to sit in an online game for hours every day and " Grind " and have no real life... Enjoy ;)
  2. RR1

Tier Rate Boost!

Mine is the same way put more then 40k amo thru it and it won't move.
  3. RR1

Tier Rate Boost!

It actually works out to 17.11 hours of just holding the trigger down that's a bit much for anyone in my book especially when the tiers have moved up 3 times with less amo use in the past.
  4. RR1

Tier Rate Boost!

tier rate speed They have not done crap to increase tier rates. To get the tier to move .1 on my Adjusted mini sweeper I had to kill over 11k argo's at an average of 7 trigger pulls per kill that's 77000 trigger pulls for a weapon with a 67 for a tier rate. That's over 11550 ped of amo thru the...
  5. RR1

Developer-Notes--5

can I get back the 20+k I wasted trying to get my LM to move up any teair levels. This is beyond a joke Endless support cases and always the same Bullcrap reply.
  6. RR1

Question: Unreasonable return since last VU

It's Dynamic :eyecrazy: Someone at MA needed a new car so shit loots for a week or two
  7. RR1

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

LOOT Taming Ped in the Loot window The lack of limited items
  8. RR1

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

Tier 3 DOA LoadMouth with Evil Amp 6935 per min 115.58 DPS
  9. RR1

We really need an answer please!

You might want to add the extra amo you needed to kill the unreachable mob after it sat there and its health regenerated.
  10. RR1

We really need an answer please!

Two words Its Dynamic :scratch2:
  11. RR1

In game radio stations?

After the way MA Screwed people that paids loads of ped to upload and have videos with the Bink video it's no wonder people won't pay to have live music streamed.
  12. RR1

Selling: Camo Jungle Stalker T5.x and Evil amp

I wil go 3700 +
  13. RR1

Selling: Camo Jungle Stalker T5.x and Evil amp

3700 for the Evil amp :)
  14. RR1

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

Phase 2 Did I miss somehing after wasting a ton of ped and time on taming and now its NOT USEABLE. Ma had a sweet chance to do some cool stuff with taming and they Screwed us and keep promising to fix it. Its no wonder I see the doorway for this game blocked from so many people trying to...
  15. RR1

Thoughts on how to improve space for us all

Perhaps you did not read he was behind me then he was in front of me and I never slowed down or changed course so whats your next brilliant reason how this works :scratch2:
  16. RR1

Thoughts on how to improve space for us all

Want to improve it Loose the Stupid PVP crap. For some reson some peoples quads seem way faster then others almost like they have a bug that allows them to close the gap and shoot you from behind. Also I find it funny I can fly by someone and they just sit there and afater 20 or 30 seconds...
  17. RR1

Selling: Adj. V1

Intrested in this sweet toy :)
  18. RR1

Buying: Buying Party tent

Thanks Got it Now I just need a couple more tents :)
  19. RR1

Bump :cool:
  20. RR1

Bump :cool:
  21. RR1

Still looking for a couple more party tents :rolleyes:
  22. RR1

Thanks I already found it :) Now I need 1 more :laugh:
  23. RR1

Like the title says buying Party tents or the BP to make them :yay:
  24. RR1

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

And still MA adds more crap we don't want and Ignores the stuff that we do..... :mad:
  25. RR1

looking thru my old subscribed threads

Was wasting time today looking thru my old subscribed threads. I found it funny that any thread that had anything Negative to say about MA or the game seem to be Closed ? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203794-big-ty-for-mindark...
Back