Search results

1. timmmers

Bitcoin deposits?

MA have always been on the ball with new ways to do things like the GC etc. So I was wondering if there has been any mention of bitcoin deposits ? It seems a perfect method to me, easy to get for anyone with no requirements or verification and instant payment that can't be reversed by the...
  2. timmmers

Fancy doing a little good deed today? (Not for me BTW)

Somewhere else online there is another community unrelated to this one or gaming, and quite a few of us have been winning keyrings..a silly little giveaway gift. We were chatting about them (moaning really) when one of the guys told us he was sending his to a little lad who is ill and collecting...
  3. timmmers

Need a lady's help..a matter of taste and fashion etc.

I have a problem, I need to choose a pair of ladies shoes. I'm clueless but have won a few decent things recently...one of which is a weekend in the Mayfair with a trip to see the NAtional Ballet etc...and a pair of ladies shoes which are apparently a timeless classic, ballet pumps. So I need...
  4. timmmers

Why make things more complex for no reason 4 starters?

I'm fairly sure of this, we ALL landed here as newbies with no idea what to do or how things worked...even if we knew someone it is too complex a game to have a clear picture at newbie level. So. We have one or two basic and easy to grasp principles, and these principles are fairly easy to...
  5. timmmers

HOF and Global sounds ...and server issues linked ?

I have always suspected that when people got swirlies it created lag, but now I have concrete proof that it takes away something important from the servers. Judge for yourselves :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxBJlxb3NAQ t
  6. timmmers

Can you name these musicians ?

This pic is part of a quiz. They are all music related. Who the hell is number 18 though? The rest we think we got, but as it's part of a competition we can't be 1100%. I've seen that guy, sure of it...just can't think where :confused: If anyone fancies a shot at the full thing, (prize is...
  7. timmmers

A fun virtual world with loot

I hope this is OK to post, it's a little game with xmas theme and prizes. If it isn't OK...feel free to delete. Seems to be international...but more to the point it's got mobs and controls you will be comfortable with...
  8. timmmers

Someone just got this Nigerian 419 scam email

I had a few 419 scam emails myself over the years....this one really hurt me laughing though. I thought I'd share it as it was shared with me. There may be no Nigerian space program, but you can't accuse them of not being imaginative or innovative can you ? OMG my stomache hurts :laugh::laugh: t
  9. timmmers

Heroes series 4 or 5 (TV series)

Can any of our American peeps plz inform me if the latest fully aired series of Heroes is 4? I don't want to start watching it and find the thing isn't finished over there so I can't finish it. IF it's a done deal and all episodes have been shown, any sign of series 5 yet/ tyvm in advance. :) t
  10. timmmers

Discovering and exploring idea ?

I went looking where FPC had hidden some of the decent LAs and mobs tonight, got a little sidetracked by maxed maturity bristles and big longus where they didn;t use to be...then a road I followed to see where it went...then an island in a lake that wasn't on the map....etc etc. Most of the...
  11. timmmers

If you're into genius and making stuff you'll love this guy.

I've no clue how I bumped into this guys videos on YT, but they and he are pure genius IMO....he needs a trip onto Dragon's Den. His YT profile says it best really. His basic idea is making eco cooking gear for the 3rd world but it's amazing how he does it and how you could too with the...
  12. timmmers

FYI: Go have your say n00bs

MArco just posted this thread :- https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/167673-mentors.html It asks about a new and better mentoring system...and for suggestions. If you are currently a disciple or had some experience...you may have an idea you would like to suggest ..so why...
  13. timmmers

For fun or for peds ...interested in a little extra cash ?

I wondered if I should post this here, it could be seen as some kind of promotion or something..but since the only links will be to things that don't get me anything I decided to in case someone finds it fun or a way to make a few quid to finance their EU addiction. I was recently quite...
  14. timmmers

Achievement: Four K club

<------4k :eek: I need to get a life :laugh: t
  15. timmmers

Colour advice...RL home decor

I have almost an entire house to decorate. Doing it is a pain in the arse...but two areas in particular are very difficult to see clearly for me as far as what colours are best...a main bedroom and a huge hall and stairway/landing area. Twice I have gone out and bought paint...and wallpaper...
  16. timmmers

Accountability and "whining"

I am sometimes critical of MA and particularly recently about the poor way CE2 was introduced...I think that if it had been launched today and run as it does now (much improved from the 1st day)..there would be far less criticising and a much happier playerbase. Anyway...bugs are bugs. We all...
  17. timmmers

Chunk of map missing ?

Has anyone else got a big chunk of map suddenly missing apres the latest patch? Like this :- t
  18. timmmers

Alferix bugged?

HAd a medium alferix claim today, went to auction hoping for an order so I could dump it fast (not many traders around these days)...no orders...and no offers either ...which seemed odd. Off to the TT with it then, sell it...value fine...click to accept...it won't sell? When I have time I'm...
  19. timmmers

Where's the fishies ?

Anyone seen any rippers lately? I've tried all the locations there used to be decent spawns, and a few areas that replaced the areas they once were...and haven't seen a sinlge fishy yet? Sakura lake is gone...so the river north ...none. Nymph lake...empty The rivers west of Scylla and around...
  20. timmmers

More traditional complaining

What else? The weather. Does anyone else think that the fog is waaay too dense and widespread when it comes now? Personally I just logged off since I couldn't see a damn thing and when a spider killed me and the only way I knew that was the chat message...last straw. A little fog adds...
  21. timmmers

The very worst thing about VU 10, and unexpected TBH

The bugs we got...expected. The lack of testing...ditto The early release...ditto. BUT what I didn't think I would see is the awful selfish partition of the community into "can affords" and "can'ts". True, EU now needs great hardware. True, if you're not paying for it because daddy is, are...
  22. timmmers

Desktop icons /walking/CTD/PA

1st: I decided to use the dit panel to set up my icons again, all weapons and some common controls like equip etc. Some stay and some don't. The original ones that were there before I began have almost all vanished nw. This happened after 2nd: Walked to the TP outside ND bank, used it...went...
  23. timmmers

Put your mouth where your money is ?

A thx to MArco thread, overrun by people with the same old shitty grievances...we have heard a million times over. It was clear it was for work done, and for progress now. Who denies that happened, or that it will? Worse...who in their right mind plays sooo many hours a week in a game they...
  24. timmmers

Time to say "Thank you Marco" I think

We whined, we moaned, we didn't believe. Maybe with some justification maybe not? The fact is though, today Marco did what he said, and bang on when he said he would...and don't you feel a lot better now after he spent a lot of time answering various questions and telling us all he can? I for...
  25. timmmers

Kill Stealing and dickheads

Two days running now during this recent low level spawn of bots I have been at the wrong end of wankers screaming KS at me.......in either a mad spawn or a situation where the reverse was true. Case 1 Bravo tag a TOALLY HEALTHY attacker......150 dmg or so...it still buggers off towards someone...
Back