Search results

1. Pheonix

I have misplaced my calamusoid spawn :S

Anyone spotted any of these in their travels yet?
  2. Pheonix

Yes thats exactly what i have been trying to say...
  3. Pheonix

well one of those is the old spawn location, and the other is proteon spawn. calamusoid are at neither.
  4. Pheonix

The old spawn SE of Orthos has been moved, Im trying to find where the new one is.
  5. Pheonix

No one has seen them?
  6. Pheonix

well I kinda hope that the females will be with the males in their new spawn, wherever it is.
  7. Pheonix

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has stumbled across the calamusoid spawn, its old spawn SE of orthos has been replaced with high level maffoids (hunter - clan warlord) with the odd snargsnot (all maturities). Calamusoids are my mob and im kinda lost without them. Thanks in advance for...
  8. Pheonix

Locations of Calamusoid Female.

Hi all, Just wondering if MA have reintroduced female calamusoids into EU, I know that there are males SE of Scylia, but unsure if females have so far manages to elude me. I did a search but couldnt really find anything.
  9. Pheonix

When can we bein downloading the Torrent VU10?

Its only like 10am in Sweden atm, im sure they are getting it ready...
  10. Pheonix

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

I think the torrent is available for people who want to have there client updated and ready to go when the update is applied, rather than wait 5 days while they download at 20 kbps because 10000 other people are downloading 4GB at the same time.
  11. Pheonix

***K.G.B*** A new Pk sporting event series for all!

Another idea maybe is send a message to MA and ask if they could make a lootable PVP item that looks like a ball worth 51 ped? If the event has the potential to become as big as WOF, im sure they would consider making a "Official Mindark KGB Ball" Maybe they could also make the person with the...
  12. Pheonix

join a soc.... do you want do better then this?

even if all the societies from 11-50 merged, they wouldnt make the top 10, there average would not be enough to be boosted into the top ten, only way to do it would be for the most skilled players in those socs to form their own society. Also, alot of players only have smaller socs because they...
  13. Pheonix

I need a second avatar o.O

You mean boxing right? (thats playing with more than one avitar at once for those that dont know) Would be harder in PE than "other" online games.
  14. Pheonix

Your EU Claim to Fame

My brother and I had an item named after us. Odenfield Ventricle System :D
  15. Pheonix

Is a Supremacy Harness an item?

Items are only an urban legend, told to noobs to stop them from leaving. :D Truth be told, you have more chance of catching the tooth fairy than looting an item :P
  16. Pheonix

Cryengine requirment makeshift test

It took you a whole day to beat crysis? :P I guess we have to wait until blu-ray comes common place enough to allow high detailed games to actually have more than 12 hous of play time. This also bring up another note, how big do you think the update will be? will take forever if its 10 GB and...
  17. Pheonix

BUYing Mod Merc !

decide you are going to sell out and post it on EF, then hunt Goki with 100 ped of ammo and one will magically apear in your loot box. Also hunt Ambu after to loot shadow thighs :D P.S. I realise only the older player will understand this joke :D P.P.S...
  18. Pheonix

BUYing Mod Merc !

hmm, oddd it posted twice double bump then
  19. Pheonix

About this Profit BS...

trying to count profits or losses on the ammo used alone and comparing it to others profits is pointless. 1. think of the weapons kill speed. MM kills things way way faster than an opalo, and because things regenerate, the MM will use less ammo per mob HP than the opalo because in that extra...
  20. Pheonix

logos/ soc logos designs on clothes

would be good to have uniforms for all the countries in WOF
  21. Pheonix

Selling rare looted female clothes

bump......
  22. Pheonix

bump......
  23. Pheonix

Bump before bed
  24. Pheonix

RX Units

You seriously think you and your soc had a chance at LG? I say this because this event was a replacement for LG, and LG was one of the first events every held, and its whole point being that it was for the ubers who had worked had to get there skills. You couldnt event take part in LG back...
  25. Pheonix

I have for sall some rare looted female clothing which I am selling as a set Urban NomadBrigadier Coat F Malachai Ash Shades F Maze Shirt F Maze Pants F Thrill Seeker Party Bra Thrill Seeker Party Panties According to EU's Market Value, this set has a value of approximatly TT+4765 I will...
Back