Search results

1. eddric

Selling: Halix Tail

Selling 266x Halix Tail 5,32 ped tt total with a MU of %5000 Bulk sale 250 peds
  2. eddric

Jurai Blood - ALL TIME BLOODS UNITE!!!

Jurai Blood - ALL TIME BLOODS UNITE!!! I am calling out to ALL Blood members out there, who has been with the soc in the past but now a bit far away due to other reasons, but we are a big family yes? We have all been seperate ways since years but I know you all have a place for each other in...
  3. eddric

Selling: Armament device 2 (L) bp 79 clicks (ignore the other thread)

Selling this rare bp OB: 2000 peds BO: 3700 peds auction ends 72 hours after OB is met, added 24 hrs after every bid, ends immediate after BO is met. happy bidding!
  4. eddric

Selling: Armament Device 2 (L) bp 42 clicks

Selling this rare bp OB: 1500 peds BO: 2300 peds auction ends 72 hours after OB is met, added 24 hrs after every bid, ends immediate after BO is met. happy bidding!
  5. eddric

Help: Entropia crashes and computer closes: VAM!!!

This morning all was ok , but when I logged in afternooon, after 5 minutes, games started to get like its meddling with brightness, darkens and whitens; darkens and whitens. Then I said uh-oh here we go this is not good, and it closed all computer, had it cleaned, so I dont think its about heat...
  6. eddric

FYI: Jurai Blood is recruiting 2

hey all, I know there is a similar thread but its been a long time that one and I wanted to make a fresh start, a new page. We are one of the oldest socs around and on top 20 most skilled. Nowadays there has been need for new BLOOD members since this is life, and everything needs change time...
  7. eddric

Buying: Robot Auto Adjusters

Hi, if you have any in storage, please let me know
  8. eddric

Eddric's Services (Mining)

New service from an experienced player: My ingame name is eddric massive slasher. I have been playing EU since 2006. I did a lot of mining in the past, and still try to do a run with my own budget time to time. But as years passed, the money in my country has been dropping and dropping in...
  9. eddric

Selling: Welding wire bps(L)

Hi, I am currently on Arkadia and wish to get rid of many welding wire bps I have in books. remaining attempts average 40-50 each, few 20s also have a 23 click Resonation Amplifier 3 bp(L). just saw hehe so if you are interested, and heading for Ark soon, let me know Stay safe, Ed
  10. eddric

Question: Imp. MKII

How can I compete with an İmp. MKII? so, here is my question: MindArk please tell me these are still lootable because this is a very unfair competition :D old time player got these from longu, so they did nothing extra just played, and I wish to know I have a chance too
  11. eddric

FYI: Some big damage from small mobs vs. loot

Hi, since last 2 years I see a huge increase on medium mobs like Foul raider-leaders, and for ex. armax bull provider-old Alphas constantly increasing. with my ghost armor+5B plates, I can hunt those, but not without 3-5 fap uses. well, at this point some of you might say; grow stronger, get a...
  12. eddric

Selling: Jaguar footguards (L) uber tiers

I am selling 38.62 tt Jag foots with uber tiers its getting tiers so fast just asking 55 peds for it (142%) normal MU is 120 avg. on them, so you will only pay 7 peds more but get a very high-tier footguards.
  13. eddric

Ed goes to Amsterdam

ok I will be at Amsterdam between 5-8 of February which means tomorrow night I will be there :yay: Would like to meet any fellow Entropians who are visiting like me or natives :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: Looking forward to hearing from you, otherwise I will have a very good time too no worries...
  14. eddric

Eddric's Services (support shooter-fapper)

My Gear: ~360k Skills 239hp / 100 Agility / L46 Evader / L43 Dodger All TPs discovered in Calypso & Arkadia Trustable old time player, been in game since 2006 with no breaks. Respectable society and references. Trust me with your gear and all. Hunting-Mining main professions, been busy with MF...
  15. eddric

i am at Sziget festival today

hey fellow entropians i will be at Szige festival Budapest today and Saturday weeeee if there are any of you there let me know +905369427521
  16. eddric

Achievement: Mindforce Harmony Unlock

Finally reached the milestone I been grinding for sometime. Happy Ed :yay: :yay:
  17. eddric

Uber: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Uber & Personal Achievement

YES !!! not my highest but certainly most precious mining uber is already here. now I can say I really claimed the nickname "MASSIVE" :yay: :yay: :yay:
  18. eddric

FYI: Adequate time between events

I like events as much as the next one, BUT during events loot becomes so unbalanced. like many miners do hunting mayhem things and also many ppl same as migration. There are also some irrevelant, and not-so-much mattering VUs back to back, which during also that time due to ppl getting...
  19. eddric

What changed in 3 days?

I remember since the start of the Halloween instance Mayhem Entropia Life figures showed -30% in hunting sometimes averaging around 38%. What changed at all since 3 days? EL shows 30% green positive. No big loot on board and I am starting to hate statistics again how they twist and turn and make...
  20. eddric

Help: icons+ghost mobs

can someone help me with this? have 32-bit windows only, of windows 7. some icons are like this red crosses, and some mobs(some are normal) are ghosts now. tried repair from tools menu, no chance.
  21. eddric

FYI: Eddric Slasher Mining Log

yes here we go...:yay: reserved the thread and will post my first run after I do it this evening. Never record my runs, so this will be interesting.
  22. eddric

Question: My opinion about mining today

no rares, no beacon, no stones, no SOOTO, no globals(5k tt probes dropped) just everyday is the same ah btw skills gains have been modified I AM 100% SURE. :yup: I was gonna write nothing here, cause nothing to say really
  23. eddric

Question: What if we found rare items/stones while drilling???

Today I was playing EU and my little 9 yr old niece was with me, as usual with her jaw dropped, asking me questions. :laugh: When I got a XI oil she was really bored and asked if I always get oil-oil-oil and so on or are there any chests, weapons, shoes,dresses(ahh girls are same every age...
  24. eddric

Hunter Face Guard again

really MA, is your gift system so limited? I expect something I and my disciple can use( at least in their later skill stages), for example you may put some more weapons of midrange. Dunno, just my opinion, but its frustrating to see another faceguard.
  25. eddric

Question: Any Longtooth hunt live?

wondering if anybody is streaming now
Back