Search results

1. FallenAngel

5 years on, are you happy planet partners are still living off calypso

when existing participants were "sold" the planet partner model this is what we were "promised": of course i do not have access to the internal accounts of the PP's and MA but from the outside it would appear that the universe as a whole has not really grown and that PP's are not only still...
  2. FallenAngel

what EL is missing is auction tracking and inventory management/calc

hey, EL is a great site but it is missing one function that used to be provided by www.entropiabay.com and before it others. sadly this site has been infected with a virus for months and the owner of the site appears to be awol. it would be really nice if the function of that site could be taken...
  3. FallenAngel

a timeout has occured. connection lost, a timeout...

i dont know what other people think but this gives such a poor impression, if it were a rare thing it would be understandable, but this is every log in, some times it is worse than other times, but it is just unacceptable imho. we were told the servers were upgraded recently but this has done...
  4. FallenAngel

cheaters paradise, should MA been seen to act?

given the recent bugs with mining on the newly launched planet monria, and the fact that people that, in my opinion, were purposely exploiting these bugs in a attempt to make a profit do you think that MA should be seen to do more to punish the people that exploit. those of us that have been...
  5. FallenAngel

vanguard location?!?!!

how can this be, people hunting and hof-ing on "my" bots, where are these big boys hiding? :)
  6. FallenAngel

Cape Corinth mining

just thought i would let those not in the game know about the changes to cape corinth, resources do seem to be following the terrain a bit with the coastal hills being mainly lyst/oil with some belk and lytarian and when i move to the more sandy terrain i start getting blaus and garcen, im not...
  7. FallenAngel

version control?you only just fixed the texture bugs and now they are back?

so i log in today and my jacket, which had only just had its texture bug fixed in the last update, is bugged again. what are you people doing? this is meant to be a secure real cash platform, how can we trust the platform if tiny simple things like this are too difficult.
  8. FallenAngel

Question: excesive housekeeping by moderator(s)?

i would like to think that most of us are adults here, and if we can read and write english well enough to communicate here i presume that most of us know exactly where we start new threads and why we chose that particular forum to do so. the titles of various (sub)fora are also clear, the rules...
  9. FallenAngel

so whos bright idea was creating the new hitboxes, and what does it add to the game?

so i understand changes have been made to the hitboxes of mobs, i have just seen a picture of one of these and i am wondering, what were you guys thinking, what possible purpose do these have, why was development time spent (wasted?) on something like this in a slow auto-aim MMO? from what i see...
  10. FallenAngel

Selling: 119 robot tilt compensators

im looking to sell these for 113%, i dont need to sell the whole stack in one sale. im in the player register (Fallen Yours Angel), or message me here.
  11. FallenAngel

Selling: 262 Robot Image Amplifiers

make yourself a load of GeoTrek LP540 Tau :) im looking to sell these for 110%, i dont need to sell the whole stack in one sale. im in the player register (Fallen Yours Angel), or message me here.
  12. FallenAngel

Selling: full TT sentinel thighs (M,L) with great tiers

selling sentinel thighs with nice tiers, they are full TT, i am in the player register (Fallen Yours Angel), please dont waste both our time with completely silly offers. :) i reserve the right bla bla :) .
  13. FallenAngel

are pirates abusing the sound bug to crash people in space and loot them?

just asking, is it a "happy accident" that people are suddenly crashing in space just at the time pirates happen to be near to loot them, is it a coincidence that this seems to have started to happen around the time MA introduced the vehicle sound bug, is MA responsible for the losses in space...
  14. FallenAngel

how many sacs are you getting in MM and how rare are they?

a question i have always wanted to ask other people on the internet. ;) to start things off, in the western instance i recieved about 30 event points a hour from what i would call the regular drops, i also was lucky to recieve a 100 point sac, i was wondering how this compared to other peoples...
  15. FallenAngel

market advice! :D

well, it seems our market advisor wasnt what he seemed to be, a shame the thread got locked before someone explained why his reasoning behind his advice was wrong, i thought it would be good to point that out in case there are people who might still think his tips were interesting. or maybe im...
  16. FallenAngel

Selling: baringer sr37 tier 1.6 with nice tiers (UL sib long range blp rifle)

im selling this rifle because i am not hunting enough at the moment to justify keeping it around. damage/pec with a beast is 2.793, with a dante it is 2.823. dps with a beast is 20.50, with a dante it is 22.59 effective damage with beast is 82.01, with dante it is 90.35 . with beast, with...
  17. FallenAngel

FYI: answers i expect from the mining dev. notes

1. why was the TT value of beacons reduced from full TT to random TT, where did these peds go? 2. why is the TT value of beacons now removed from the value of the claim, where did these peds go? 3. why do you make the changes to mining secretly, what are you ashamed of or cant you explain? 4...
  18. FallenAngel

FYI: if you have the fi/ra/co beast BP will you plz click it!

so in case you have not noticed a lot of new UL sib BLP guns have dropped in the last few weeks, this is could be why the normally dirt cheap and common beast amp is hard to find, i looked up the recipe, it uses common materials, and i dont really want to pay some greedy person on auction 2x...
  19. FallenAngel

Selling: shopkeeper pad

as the title says, selling a shopkeeper pad. this is not a auction :) a quick note due to previous experiences, please understand i am not in need of peds, i can see what the price is on auction and know what the fee would be, please dont waste your time and mine with silly bids via pm :) that...
  20. FallenAngel

can i log in without being locked if you have screwed things up again?

i'm glad i checked the forum because now i am hesitant to log in and do any of the normal in game activities only for the server to go down again and to find out my account is locked. especially considering the time it seems to take you guys to actually sort out things like this. especially...
  21. FallenAngel

Discovery: Manta Chill 1 (L)

I discovered this shortblade last month and figured i might as well post it here in case it interests anyone. i did a fruit test and updated entropedia with all the relevant data, damage/pec is 2.885: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=MANTA_Chill_1_%28L%29 p.s. as you...
  22. FallenAngel

wishfull thinking and a funny hof screenshot XXI yulerium (this ones for you rick england!)

i dont normally post my hofs here as they are already posted to my mining log and im using lvl5 amps so it is "normal" to uber every now and then, but rick asked for it and this one is perfect for him :) the story of how i got this screenshot from my log: so if you are not hoffing enough...
  23. FallenAngel

VU 12.8 improved loot, it cant really be THAT bad?

with only one day to go until our loot is improved many of us will be excited to see what the future brings. some of us that have been around a little longer might be a little fearful and wonder what diabolical changes MA will make this time. so with my tongue firmly in my cheek, and my...
  24. FallenAngel

mining: carpet bombing from a flying vehicle

i had a strange idea, arkadia has treasure mining, one reason given for this change was the chance for miners to increase turnover, a nice idea except nobody in their right minds does treasure mining due to the lack of markup. i want a finder that attaches to my vtol that carpet bombs a area...
  25. FallenAngel

lots of discoveries with very low TT value? (0-80 pec TT)

so while im flying through space waiting im seeing a lot of discoveries which is nice, but i noticed many of them, including quite a few weapons and L items, have really strange/low TT values. I dont know what to think, but i do think i would be a little disappointed to loot a skildek lancehead...
Back