Search results

1. Fericious

MA/FPC don't want my money.

Man was planning a wonderfull weekend hunting on Calypso. So I went to my account to deposit some dollars to get some peds. Well when I tried was told I could not deposit. Well I contacted support and got all the rigamrow. And basically was told where I use prepaid Visas I hit the max...
  2. Fericious

Teleport list

Hi I could not find a list of the teleporters. I found pictures with locations and all but wanted a list. So I spent some time to make a Teleport list hope this helps. I am pretty sure it is not complete if their is anything to add. Feel free to let me know or as I find more TPs. I will...
  3. Fericious

Split all option

Would be nice to have a split all option. I have started to try my hand at coloring. And it would be nice to have a split all option when you goto split items. So that basically when you put the item into split say 100 of them it has besides the confime under it split all. So you can push it...
  4. Fericious

Departure of a human. Arival of a Moose

My story begins a few years ago. Me and my human left earth to travel to the new planet Calypso. Pets and other earth animals were not allowed on the ships. My human snuck me in he had had me for several years. And could not stand the thought of having to leave me. Well he made a nice...
  5. Fericious

To many negative threads.

Well it seems lately I have seen a lot of threads on leaving and quiting. I hate to see those people go but hey it is their choice. All I know is I am about one of the unluckest avatars in the game i feel. I have had several team globals and one team hof. But individually since I started...
  6. Fericious

Achievement: Hit 1K sweat gatherer skill

Well I am very happy I hit 1k sweat gatherer skill. It was one of the things I wanted to do when I first started playing EU. And I finally did it. I am one of the few people that I believe enjoy sweating. And can't wait till I get to the 2k mark. And I also wish to thank my Society members...
  7. Fericious

Help I forgot my password.

Hey I feel stupid I resestered and have had the Entropia Im for a bit now. I redid my com to the factory settings and have forgoten my password to EUim. Well I have tried everything I can think of. And none of them work. I looked for the I forgot my password like on other sites and can't...
  8. Fericious

Would be nice to have a Chain Saw

I was thinking it would be nice to have a chain saw. What could be more fun then running into a herd of snables. Or better yet coming up to someone in the PVP areas and doing, a little slicing and dicing. It could also be used to cut down those pesky trees, we have that you cant use an Axe...
  9. Fericious

Advice for new armor crafter.

Hi I am taking an intrest in making armor. I don't have that much crafting experience. Just a few filters. And was wondering should I start making armor. Or skill up in something else before I start crafting armor. Thanks for any help or advice Fericious
  10. Fericious

Anyone know what the new specs for graphics.

Hey does anyone know what the system repuirements will be. My old laptop will not support the game since vu 9 graphics change. I am currently playing on my home computer. And am playing on buying a new laptop for travel on my job. And want to makesure I can get one with the proper specs. I...
  11. Fericious

Markers on map.

It would be nice if MA could make it. To were you had several stick pins. So whenever you bring up the map you can put them on it mark a place of interest to you on the map. That way you are not looking all over for notes taken. Does not have to be a bunch of pins. All I can really see is a...
  12. Fericious

PVP Licenses to Kill

I glanced at several pages and searched and did not see this suggestion. I thoght it may be interesting if their was a way in the game you could buy like a hunting license. Where you could hunt other players in non pvp areas the only thing is players that have bought a license also. Maybe...
  13. Fericious

What have you noticed messed up in the new update

I was wondering what has been noticed in the new update kind of messed up. So far I have seen were the tt items wear out at 50 percent. Kindly sucks. And when you are talking in chat and get the loot screen to come up it cancels it then all the keys you hit make you do all kinds of fun stuff...
Back