Search results

1. Wildman Alpha

WoF 2014: Team Guinea

Why Guinea, They need our support I urge every player in the game to join and or support this team to help the world get rid of Ebola virus. This team was made to generate awareness and along the way give information about the Ebola virus. Forget the Ice Bucket Challenge, if we don't bring...
  2. Wildman Alpha

Selling: Wildman's Fire Sell!

Selling close to 1500 items, some are gifts from friends over the years those items won't be sold just to many items to look at to weed them out. Make serious bids in PMs and see what I say. Will delete items as they are bought. Although this is my inventory and Della's might follow soon were...
  3. Wildman Alpha

Famous Entropians Part II

Famous Entropians Part II: Skills category: Now broken out into sub-skills Overall: Jenna Star Mercury - 2nd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 621k skills), leader of Death on Arrival skills on and hunts some of the strongest mobs ingame solo, such as Malcruentor and...
  4. Wildman Alpha

Eomon Patriarch!

Anyone got coords to this mob? Please and thank you! :wtg:
  5. Wildman Alpha

Ogimini

wasn't there a rule against multiple selling threads for one avatar? for one avatar tired of seeing this name over and over again seems he is only one posting..
  6. Wildman Alpha

Been Harassed Held for Ransom in Space or on Planet? Read!

I posted this to educate players that may not know the policy about harassment and how to make it work for you if you find yourself harassed and held hostage. Senario: Your stuck in space or on planet and getting killed repeatedly by a PvP player. They won't let you leave your current location...
  7. Wildman Alpha

"The Wilds" on Atlas Haven Radio!

Hi Everyone, Wildman here soliciting ideas for music. If you have tuned into Della and I Djing you know we play mainly an all request show. Our normal times on AHR are Saturdays 18:00-21:00 MA time but we also fill in whenever needed or it is the end of someones show and we just can't stand...
  8. Wildman Alpha

Discovery: Alienware Laptop!!! for Wildman & Della

Finally we loot something nice ;) Alienware for the Wilds! Huon Stalker for the win! :woot: H&R Circle for the WIN!
  9. Wildman Alpha

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop

Twin Peaks Mall floor 2 #3s Shop is open now for viewing if you have the right items in a shop you can expect daily sales. Taking offers starting at 17k Setting BO for 27k I will run this for 7 days after a final bid has been placed. Ped only sale no items will be accepted.
  10. Wildman Alpha

To Kill A RockStar!

If you love to PK this SOC the RockStars post your pics/video here! I bring to you a second time around a place to oppose this SOC as they openly advertise themselves as a PK SOC and challenge all to PK with them so why not a thread to oppose them? If you ended up as one of their poster children...
  11. Wildman Alpha

My last post in this forum unless it is explained why? (RockStars)

I posted a thread "To Kill a RockStar" to bring together players/adversaries that were harrassed by the RockStars or just players that want to join in the fun of PKing one. I don't think I did anything wrong??? I haven't broken any of the rules that I am aware of! At least if I did my thread was...
  12. Wildman Alpha

Let me know when to log back in :(

I will wait for next VU to login keeps crashing.
  13. Wildman Alpha

Wildman & Della's FREE PvP event and AHR Party this weekend!

Della and I will be hosting a mini PvP event/DANCE PARTY at Cape Cornith, South Pier/Ring, radio show starts 18:00MA, PvP should begin around 18:30MA Saturday the 2nd, join in on Atlas Haven Radio LIVE for all the action Atlashavenradio.com. PvP Event will last as long as I have prises to give...
  14. Wildman Alpha

Question: WoF Jackets?

Any word on when jackets are coming? Bueler?..... Bueler?...... Bueler?.......
  15. Wildman Alpha

Help: Need to Tier AS129

I need an AS129 (tier .0 to .9) to tier my AS129 to tier two. Colateral will be offered if required. Star will be taking the click I have a bad track record of losing stuff. ;) Please PM me or find me in game if you can assist.
  16. Wildman Alpha

Looking to Tier, service needed.

Looking for someone who can tier an AS-129 to tier 2, EP41 SGA to tier1, IFF8k to tier 1 let me know if you can help me and please provide some estimates all but the 2nd item I will provide. Please make a note if you guarantee your work/item tier attempt.
  17. Wildman Alpha

Question: Tiger Arms M (L)

Has anyone looted the titled item recently. I know of several looking for Tiger arms and we can't figure out what exactly is dropping them if they are dropping. I don't need directed to wiki or zap I hunted the hell out of those mobs no arms. Bad luck for me or are they dropping at all? MA if...
  18. Wildman Alpha

Buying: 29 Red Paint

As title says I need red, I will be paying above MU any amount up to 29 cans is welcome. I will be at twin TP ;)
  19. Wildman Alpha

Selling: ASG 2 Swine dlx

As it says selling ASG2 swine dlx offer will last 3 days after SB is met... SOLD!
  20. Wildman Alpha

Buying: DOA Strikhammer

As the title says if you have one for sale please PM me I will be in the market for one in the next few weeks!
  21. Wildman Alpha

Wildman's Auction Radio! (WAR)

Wildman's Auction Radio, live! (WAR) I will be starting an in game auction 30 Jan 2010 and to run every Saturday @ 15:00 MA time and will run for up to 3 hours. Items for sale will be from everyone in the community and nothing is off limits. This will be a live auction over the air hosted by...
  22. Wildman Alpha

Selling: ML35ME ped deal only!

Meckel & Loch ML-35 Mentor Edition Damage: 88 HP Range: 140.0 m Attacks: 42 /min Reload: 1.4 sec Dmg/sec: 61.6 HP SB 21k has been placed, 24 hours after a bid is made if no bids follow the sale will be final. Sale will continue 24 hours at a time after each bid is placed.
  23. Wildman Alpha

Selling: ML35ME Trade for SH

ML35ME Ped deal only! Meckel & Loch ML-35 Mentor Edition Damage: 88 HP Range: 140.0 m Attacks: 42 /min Reload: 1.4 sec Dmg/sec: 61.6 HP This has become a sales thread! SB 21k, 24 hours after a bid is made if no bids follow the sale will be final. Sale will continue 24 hours at a time...
  24. Wildman Alpha

Lost Tier Items?

I have just one question. Where are the items lost to EPIC UBER FAILS going! Will they be put back into a mob and dropped again or removed from the game? If not for the players that have the balls/ped to tier up high end items eventually they will all be soaked into just a few items and their...
  25. Wildman Alpha

Confirm my HOF mobs!!!

I have not once but twice killed a mob I scanned that HOFed over the years. When I scanned the mob I knew it would HOF most of it's attributes were twice the normal maturity. I call out to all of EU to try and prove this theory wrong or right. All I ask is scan and pic prior to any kill that the...
Back