Search results

1. Kujo

Chikara Appartment

[Estate Deed] Hi! What could I get for my appartment? The ingame market value tool shows the avarage for all estate deeds so it's hard to tell the value of this specific deed... Chikara Yuujou Condos, 3D It's a single larger room capable of 150 items + balcony Cheers! EDIT: It sold for 814...
  2. Kujo

Problems...

Ever since the VU with the new grafic engine I have had nothing but problems and disapointments in EU. I hope some day I will find the fun and magical feeling again that the game once gave me. The new grafic is beautiful when it works, but I lag alot and there are alot of small glitches here...
  3. Kujo

I need a new grafic card got damn it...

Hi all !!! :) I have had alot of problems with the new Entropia with my old card, 8800GTS. Anyway, yesterday it broke, oh glory days! :silly2: So now I have to buy a new card and don't need to worry about settings and shait on that old one. So what cards are all of you useing and how do they...
  4. Kujo

I give up...

Im just too frustrated to keep trying... I built this computer to be able to play Entropia with CryEngine2. I can run Crysis, wich use same engine, on max settings with no lag at all!!! In Entropia....... low settings = can't see avatars, not mine, not any. medium settings = screen is...
  5. Kujo

A quest for Gremlin!

I blew up about 300 bombs trying to be a miner and just about brooke even, but man that was boring >< No, I need to hunt or it wont be worth the time in Entropia for me, it's all about having fun for me. So I continued on an old quest of mine, to loot a full set of gremlin! And I got the...
  6. Kujo

Try a new path...

Since hunting have been poor for me lately I thought I would try some mining... First try was only 30 bombs. Start Point: Akmul Cost OF-211 (L): 0,39 TT extractor: 0,03 30x Bombs: 30,00 Total: 30,42 Finds Niksarium: V, III, III = 6,50 Narcanisum: III = 1,04 Lysterium: III = 1,03 Total TT...
  7. Kujo

Selling Paint Cans!!

auction ended
  8. Kujo

Chillin' Times...

Have been taking it slow with the hunting last couple of days due to a bad luck streak at my favorite areas. Instead I have fixed my new look by getting the last part: White pants hehe... Read more about it here: http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/clothing/99861-rate-my-outfit-p.html Allso...
  9. Kujo

HP and unlocked skill...

I was just thinking... When you unlock a skill, for example Coolness at lvl 40 in any (hit) prfession, that skill will allso help you gain some health... In the case of coolness it's 1 health per every 400 skillpoints according to etropedia. And the skill coolness is affected buy all the (hit)...
  10. Kujo

Rate my outfit! =P

What do you think about my new outfit? I wanted a simple clean look and bright colors, kind of a symbol of beeing one of the good guys hehe. Actually the inspiration for the colors comes from an icecream I ate alot as a kid, it had a light green ice skin (taste of pear) with white vanilla...
  11. Kujo

Bite the dust :S

After allmost 2 weeks of decent hunting its time to bite the dust again... I have had 2 good weeks, not been profiting but just about broke even so free skills and that is a big phat + in my book. The last 3 days it has been terrible tou. Started with a hunt for longus and gave up after about...
  12. Kujo

So, where do I begin?

My first blog entry :yay: I will start my blog with a little about me... or my avatar anyways ;) July 12, 2004 was the first time I set my foot in the universe of Entropia. I have allways been a sucker for sci-fi and I liked the feeling of the game from the first moment. I had been reading...
  13. Kujo

My First 50 Swirlys!!!

Ok, so today I hit nr 50 on my hunting globals/hofs and was so happy I had to post about it :D This is to celebrate all the swirlys I got, solo, team, global, hof. In the pic 6 lootwindows are missing couse I forgot to take the screenie :( Click to enlarge I know some guys make like 50 in a...
  14. Kujo

VU9.1 Virus Checker Issues (multiple merged threads)

virus warning with 9.1? Anyone else got this? The install of 9.1 gets aborted by my antivirus software due to suspisious code in a file... My software is F-secure. The info I get is: Name: W32 / Malware Type: Virus File: ...\mindark\entropia universe\ Path: cldllpatcher.exe Explination from...
  15. Kujo

Ghost vs Nemesis if... (POLL)

Ghost vs Nemesis if both armors had the same markup on the market AND if both looked the same. If current stats on them was the only thing that seperated them! I have seen alot of ppl comparing ghost and nemesis and many different views on wich one is best. What it comes down to is most...
  16. Kujo

UL or L wep? (poll)

I have been using alot of (L) wepons lately and the +side is that I hit more.. alot more misses with my old UL wepons. But I keep thinking if this extra hit justifies the payment of the matkup? Do I profit more even if I count the markup I have to pay all the time. I know the markup is...
  17. Kujo

Sweat per hour? (poll)

How much sweat per hour would you say you are able to collect? Myself I think I can do about 500 sweat an avarage hour.
  18. Kujo

Sweat per hour?

How much sweat per hour would you say you are able to collect? Myself I think I can do about 500 sweat an avarage hour.
  19. Kujo

What is your avarage loot return? (poll)

After reading the post about low returns on loots I got interested to know how many get how much back, so Im making a poll and hope you guys wanna participate by voteing here :D Im realy curious about this! Original thread that got me thinking: Terrible Loot Period?
  20. Kujo

Can you computer handle it? (poll)

Í was thinking, with the new graficengine comming and after looking at the trailer from other games useing it (at Entropia Universe site), do you think your computer can handel this grafic or do you have to make and uppgrade / buy a new one? The change from what we have in game now and what I...
  21. Kujo

Game or hobby?

I post this in nOObs Corner couse I think all longtime players allready thought about theses things and/or can justify why they spend the money they do on Entropia. The thing is that Im getting sooo anoyd at people in RL thinking Im stupid to put so much money into a "game", yes I choose to...
  22. Kujo

Skill 2weps same as 4weps??

If I wanna skill blp handgun+rifle and laser handgun+rifle, 4 different type of weapons. Would I get the exact same result in skillgains from useing: 50% laser carbin, 50% blp pistol as if I used 25% laser carbin, 25% laser pistol, 25% blp rifle, 25% blp pistol. :confused: Lets just assume...
  23. Kujo

Nice way to spend you PEDs... ><

In any other game I would not care but in this Im spending my money on lag, bugs and shit,, wtf!! it's real $$$ ffs >< sry, just mad atm....
  24. Kujo

I dont get this...

I have scanned alot of ppl that are like 20+ lvl in laser sniper or whatever and have far less in attributes than I have... Im only lvl 13 laser sniper and that is my highest lvl prof, and my attributes are like this: Agility: 59 Intelligence: 49 Psyche: 21 Stamina: 9 Strength: 51 Health: 106...
  25. Kujo

how to count skills?

When I read at soc terminal I see many soc's asking for a minimum amount of total skills from ppl that aply.. I was just wondering, do you count all your skills or skip first page "attributes"? I have allways counted every singel skill but heared someone in game saying you dont count attributes...
Back