Search results

1. jod

Help: How many User-Bound Items are there in EU

As the title say I'm just curious as to exactly how many user-bound items we have now. So far there is... MA Starter Packs - Webshop Rings (L)- webshop - this isn't fully implemented yet so may change Skill Pills and some Boost Pills - webshop Sweat Tool - gift Calypso Bukins Blade - Mission...
  2. jod

Selling: Low Level Armours All (M)

Pixie (T0.0) 14.30pedTT SB TT+10 Kobold (T0.0) 132.80ped TT SB TT+20 Shogun (T0.0) 131.92ped TT SB TT+40 Gremlin (T1.x) 484.19ped TT SB TT+300 Ghost (T0.0) (no feet) 302.00ped TT SB TT+100 **All armours are male** This an auction but please don't bother offering below SB as it will be...
  3. jod

Selling: Paints (various)

These will only be sold as lots and not separated from the groups I have them in. Lot 1 Orange 3.46 TT Blue 27.15 TT Steel Blue 15.48 TT Black 5.00 TT Dark Purple 5.68 TT Dark Green 2.97 TT Yellow 1.32 TT Dark Steel Blue 1.68 TT Olive 12.35 TT White 33.90 TT SB 130% Current bid: Lot 2...
  4. jod

Selling: Various Weapons (collectors and more)

The first lot will only be sold as a set (I will not separate) I've included tiers though I doubt anyone is interested in that for lot 1. All weapons are at T0.0 unless stated otherwise. Lot 1 A&P Series Brave 4.56pedTT 99,122,57,132,51,126,46,107,100,79 Sollomate Tasmo 18.53pedTT...
  5. jod

Herman Ark 40 smuggler

I may be looking to upgrade soon if it fits my budget so.... Personally I was thinking it might come in around the value of the Spirit MkII as it has a little more DPS but lower eco and a little less range but that's just a guess on my part. As title says I'm wondering what these go for these...
  6. jod

Buying: Bulk Arkadian Key 1's

Looking for supplier of Arkadian Key 1. I need roughly 10 a day so who ever can offer the best rate will have a buyer. Note: I'm not interested in mini keys. Thanks. To explain a little further what the offer is.... I'm not looking to completely pay for someone elses skilling losses but...
  7. jod

Just wow!

I'm betting the out takes would be worth watching also. EDIT:Keep in mind this Teahupoo,one of the nastiest breaks in the world on its day. If you eat it here your getting a face full of reef.
  8. jod

Selling: Make up and Beauty stuff

See something you like? Make an offer.... Open to a bulk deal of course... Sold/No Longer Available Hairspray Hair Gel Basic Hair colour set Basic Skin colour set Basoc Eye Colour set. All the rest still available...... Cheers.
  9. jod

New Graphics card,No Sound in game at all.

Just wondering if there are any tech savvy people can help me with my sound issue. The memory module on my 7870 crapped out yesterday so I replaced it with a GTX750ti and since doing so I have no sound in game at all. Sound works in other areas (youtube etc..) but I get nothing at all in game...
  10. jod

No launch button on CL

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue.... Trying to launch entropia but the 'Launch' button is blacked out. The tools button is highlighted but it wont do anything when I try a repair,I try and nothing happens. So unless EU is down atm does anyone know what I can do or have experienced...
  11. jod

Selling: E.O.I Genesis Stingury T7

I'm seriously considering a change of direction which means I may have to let my 'Gennie' go..... Genesis Stingury Tier 7.3 ~~Entropedia Info Here~~ This is how it is in its current state with MTA VI attached and 7 levels of damage enhancers. (last two tier numbers are about as good as you...
  12. jod

Pricecheck----CB-26 unlimited

Just curious what the owners of this gun would consider selling for these days. Not really interested in speculation unless you know of any recent sales. Thanks for any help.....
  13. jod

3 Free Events-Over 3k ped in prizes and give-aways!!!

****Jod's Big Birthday Bash**** and there's gifts for everyone!! All events are Highest Single Loot and FREE So you'd be crazy if you don't :cool: Entropia Fleet Alliance have kindly agreed to give half price flights if you mention you are coming over for the Birthday BashContact...
  14. jod

Help: Who has the Wormhole Chips?

As the title says I'm looking for any owners of wormhole chips that may be able to help me out for an upcoming event on Arkadia. I dont want to take the chip from you and I will compensate you for your time and peds to run them for me. If there is any way you can help out or get me in touch...
  15. jod

Gravis GBR-34 MKII,Adj/Imp Cause

Just wondering what the current MV is on these items and general availability if anyone can help.... Gravis GBR-34 MK.II Fi/Ra/Co Cause Adjusted Fi/Ra/Co Cause Improved Thanks.
  16. jod

Buying: Not buying...Loaning.

Hey all, Just wondering if there is anyone out there willing to help me out..... I'm looking to borrow an Unl SIB BLP rifle (or Pistol if it fits the numbers) for a bit of variety. Preferably it would do around minimum 80-100DPS(or more) amped and tiered,maxed at no more than mid 50's...
  17. jod

Auction Order clarification please

This info is probably buried on here somewhere but anyway... At what point do items become available in the Auction Orders section? Is it at the point MA has added it to the loot pool or once it is discovered? Thanks.
  18. jod

New Arkadian Melee Amps- Strange Test Results....

EDIT: I Is Stupid :dunce: Item Melee Durability Amplifier III (L) Tested on Genesis Stingury T6 at each Tier level with Damage Enhancers. Tier---Base Decay---With Amp---Gross---Amp Decay---Net T0 --- .24070 --- .19738 --- .04332 --- .04583 --- .00251 T1 --- .26478 --- .21712 --- .04766...
  19. jod

All Arkadia Video Releases

The other Arkadia Info thread is getting fairly broad so this one will be Just for the Videos released by the Arkadia Team. Arkadia Studios Introduction Interview with David Dobson, CEO of Arkadia Studios Cyrus Chen, Community Relations Manager Interview with Feng...
  20. jod

The New Kid In Town

Some of you may have seen the announcements about a new edition to the Universe today and on further inspection some of you may recognise just who is behind it all but more about that shortly.... First the planet itself... From the Arkadia website... Planet Arkadia is an exciting new...
  21. jod

Entropia Motor Sports

With the introduction of Vehicles we now have a whole new range of opportunities for events and with that in mind I have started a social group called Entropia Motor Sports to assemble all those interested in getting involved in organising some of the best motor sports events in Entropia ;)...
  22. jod

Eco of Regen chips compared to regular Faps

Just something I spotted today when comparing regular FAPS to the regen chips,namely the Regen Chip VIII. It looks as if its not taking into account the ME use for the ECO column. Since it uses synthetic ME with a fixed price now can it be made to include that for a proper comparison? Also I...
  23. jod

Buying: Regeneration Chip VIII

not looking anymore thanks.
  24. jod

Has anyone got an Alternate 11.0.3 download yet?

As the title says I'm looking for an alternate DL for this VU. I'm getting it at 15 kB/s atm and its reset a couple times and re-downloaded parts it had already done. So has anyone posted an alternate download yet?
  25. jod

PC: Bicak Blix Tier 3 Unlimited

Just curious what the Shortblade uses think this might be worth. Ofcourse everyone is open to comment but I'm most interested in the opinion of someone who might use the weapon. (Not that it is for sale necessarily unless I get an outrageous offer :D ) Some Stats (according to Entropedia)...
Back