Search results

1. Solaxe

remove all polls

I think we shold remove all polls .. please vote!!
  2. Solaxe

Trains

we have planes, spaceships and ... CARS!!! now we want trains.. and maybe a puppy :(
  3. Solaxe

I misss peds

i miss it so mutch, was alot more fun back then.. atleast i think .. What do you think??
  4. Solaxe

SGA egg

Ahhh the SGA egg.. will it ever drop??
  5. Solaxe

Semi-Annual from MA

Semi-Annual from MA is out http://www.mindark.com/press/financial-reports/documents/Semi-Annual-report-Q2-2009.pdf
  6. Solaxe

tester for MA?? i wish i had the time

was looking at ma homepage and found this interesting job. i bet someone think that too . uhmmm tester http://www.mindark.com/jobs_mindark/
  7. Solaxe

the cry engine is allready here!!!

or is MIND-ARK not telling us the truth ???
  8. Solaxe

Update on 100 trillion bombs experiment!!

first bomb --- no ressurses found!! find the experiment here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/154087-100-trillion-bombs-experiment.html
  9. Solaxe

100 trillion bombs experiment!!

ill post the results when im done ...
  10. Solaxe

should all mindless poll`s be ban or locked ?

should all mindless poll`s be ban or locked?
  11. Solaxe

Will VU 10.0 lag ????

Will VU 10.0 lag ????
  12. Solaxe

The Cry-Engine.. Will it ever come??

The Cry-Engine.. Will it ever come??:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  13. Solaxe

clientload not a win 32 program?

i have trubels with the new vu. after i downloaded it, it tells me the clientloader.exe is not a win32 program. What do i do now ? game will not start for me ?
  14. Solaxe

I owe forum EDF`s

:confused:OMG i got - edf. how will i ever pay em back ??? You last visited: Yesterday at 14:17 Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 171. EFD: -1.07 [Manage] :confused::confused::confused:
  15. Solaxe

Solaxe on, "How to profit EVERY day"

get a RL job :P :ahh::ahh::ahh:
  16. Solaxe

show us your best mobile phone pictures

hi all. let me see your best mobile photos. as you proberly have alot your only aloued to show us 3. here is mine early summer Denmark Northsee evening I see small blue peopel??
  17. Solaxe

Stop waisting MA's time with noob petitions

i just like the chance to coment really quick to this petition 16 noobs signed allready this is what they want... I want more money!!! I want uber skills!!!!! We all want a LA!!!! ( i wonder who will hunt there??) I want peopel to get ban!!! I WANT CARS!!! so I dont get scammed ( police is...
  18. Solaxe

ïll be in Tignes!

Hey all. i have been planing a skieing trip to Tignes, France with a few "RL" friends. Speaking to to a few of my soc m8`s i discovered, that they might consider going aswell. So i thought.. what the heck. Why not see if any of the peopel in PE aka EU was going skieing aswell, maybe even...
  19. Solaxe

Who is Martin Biallas?

Who is Martin Biallas? The new planet owner, who is he? i was not able to find mutch on the mighty net but there is alittle info. FX. how dos his office look ? http://www.allbusiness.com/services/amusement-recreation-services/4573014-1.html how dos he look ...
  20. Solaxe

My eu!

I hate the pressent VU. I only stay for the next. And then it starts all over again. :yay:
  21. Solaxe

is it me or PE that is down ??

is it me or PE that is down, i cant connect to server ??
  22. Solaxe

What will new VU bring ???

What will new VU bring ??? lets speculate.. I personaly think . Even more banks will be implantet What do you think
  23. Solaxe

You know you played to mutch EU, when you in real life..

This is the collective answers on the "You know you played to mutch EU, when you in real life.." post. so here it goes You know you played to mutch EU, when you in real life, ...start to pick up Dung, thinking you will save it up and then try to sell it later. ...mix dung and sweet stuff...
  24. Solaxe

you know you played to mutch EU, when you in real life..

Please join this small game, try to come up with some good "you know you played to mutch EU, when you in RL..." senteces. The sentence has to start with "You know you played to mutch EU, when you in real life" ill add em all up later and post em all together. pre. thx Sol "You know...
  25. Solaxe

Mindark Pe Ab Annual Report 2007

I did a seatch on forum, and did not seam to find any posts on this. So i thought i whould just post the link to MINDARK PE AB ANNUAL REPORT 2007. Its good reading and gives a few answers to some of the questions postet on this forum. MINDARK PE AB ANNUAL REPORT 2007...
Back