Search results

1. Kiriku Surgun

Magic the gathering

Anyone interested in high end pimp and staples? Talking about a collection witch loads of duals, nearly all other cards are foiled, rareties etc A glimpse: 4x brainstorm foil 4x daze foil 3x jace 2.0 foil 4x wasteland foil 4x riahadan port foil 4x liliana foil 4x Metalworkers, welder, fetch...
  2. Kiriku Surgun

Norwegian baby stuff

Hey, I would like to learn Norwegian and so I started listening to Norwegian radio for vocal sounds. Yesterday I have watched Sesam Stasjon (1991) old school! But that seems to be pretty hard to follow,I did managed to learn brandman, politi soldat uniform. So next step is diwngrading, I am...
  3. Kiriku Surgun

Thanks for some

THANKS FUTURAMA! It has been nearly 4 years and would like to special thanks to big thanks to Bizarrick, Oracle, Skam, Thalion, Trux, Shew, Dessa, Moon, Akas, Looser Some for the time and some for the support, a thanks because yet it may be small, all touched my heart at some point, though guy...
  4. Kiriku Surgun

IPad

Is there any estimate on the progress for making Entropia playable on the iPad? Got some mail a while ago about ios and android. Are these plans still valid or is it agains apple's rules?
  5. Kiriku Surgun

Poll: Higest proffesional standing

What is your highest proffesional standing?
  6. Kiriku Surgun

It my birthsday

Last year in 20's :rolleyes: omg, next wil be 3*:eyecrazy:
  7. Kiriku Surgun

Chat from random MMO

Just out of interested I am playing some random clasic MMO again, started 2 weeks ago and already lvl 69.. :x The chat goes like this: morttisha: good grief I have killed over 50 of these guys so far no drop ladypaine: Hate that Sirrico: bout like me, killed 20 leaders to get 1 item isnt that...
  8. Kiriku Surgun

Funny fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1JK-oGo4M&feature=related
  9. Kiriku Surgun

ESI still dropping?

Sure they are dropping, are they dropping as frequent like they used to be? Perhaps it is a consipracy theory, it just popped in my head that the ESI market might be in danger to prevent people of chipping on a massive scale. So do you still get the same amounts of ESI's ?
  10. Kiriku Surgun

What would you like to be?

I am very interested to see what you people envy in real life. And if you would like to point out, also the reason why it attracts so much to you. Be a pilot, entrepeneur, working at a bar etc... For example, (fiction) " I would like to be an archeologist. What attracts to me is my interest of...
  11. Kiriku Surgun

Just a private releave

I miss Berber :shots: mheee
  12. Kiriku Surgun

Question: CP bidding

I have not seen the bidding war probably allot of users did not witnessed this historic moment. I would like to see who bid what and how it went. If you have any info please share, I do think it is very interesting and perhaps more people are pleased to read. Thank you for the effort;)
  13. Kiriku Surgun

Documentary Virtual Worlds

Here is a documentary I want to share to this community, in sake of time I got help from Google Translate, so sorry for some weird English. Hope you enjoy and hope it works=) Please watch in full screen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-gTWIXLYCg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKCtMrz0cA...
  14. Kiriku Surgun

In what way to look at your PED card?

If you are looking at your PED balance, how do you see it? 1: As ingame gold coins 2: As US Dollars 3: I convert to own currency 4: No vote This poll has been set up with great curiousity, thanks for voting!
  15. Kiriku Surgun

FYI: upgrades, a peak in the wishlist

(btw EU being RCE is plain bullshit since every item in each MMO has a real life vallue as well... some costing thousands of dollars
  16. Kiriku Surgun

Help: Capturing tool

I am looking for a free good capturing tool. I have a documentary that I would like to share to this community since I think it is very interesting. It is in dutch so I would have to add subtitles. I am familiar with Sony Vegas so that would not be a problem. The documentary lasts for about one...
  17. Kiriku Surgun

Question: Affiliate Program

Affiliate Program In the course of the integration of the CryEngine2 as graphics engine for the Entropia Universe this Affiliate Program was initiated. It offers eligible affiliates the opportunity to receive a 5 year, weekly paid commission on the company´s profits of each newly recruited...
  18. Kiriku Surgun

Selling: ES400 for MTG

Here is a chance to obtain the pre-gold ES400 Scanner without payng in hard cash! I am willing to trade this precious item for MTG power 9 or Workshops Trade will be made via email contract with proper ID to insure maximum safety towards you and me. In the past the sales for a rare ES400, sales...
  19. Kiriku Surgun

Art in progress (Real life art for real life)

I felt a need to show my art which is in progress so not finished, except for one. The pictures are a bit fuzzy due to me handling an iphone. This is the only one finished: Click to enlarge (I got sharper pics from me and the hand) Click to enlarge (background is much inspired from a specific...
  20. Kiriku Surgun

This is sooo funny

(best watch at full screen (Rightclick youtube window-> play at youtube)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
  21. Kiriku Surgun

I pay 25 ped to get to where??

I went speccially to CND for dome #14 so I paid 25 peds, just to find out it is frikking empty ? wtf?
  22. Kiriku Surgun

Dirty language

Well it is almost common knowlage that the F word in America has different vallues than in Europe For Americans it is an insult at my place it is almost cute to say :laugh: in some content I must ad Entropiaforum does not filter fuck fucked Although it does with !!!! !!!!! r a p e d So is that...
  23. Kiriku Surgun

#10 being lame

Heavely eddited °/ Maybe it is just me, Since there are no TP chips we cannot go where we would like atm. meaning if you die somewhere near (UI died in a other LA ffs) you might revive on a LA. I must first kill a shit load of mobs before you can leave. WTG MA for letting other people rob...
  24. Kiriku Surgun

Stuck on mountain/water

When you jump or fall from a mountain it might occur that you will become stuck, 'frozen in standing position'. A solution for this is to swap your equipment.
  25. Kiriku Surgun

I am looking for Skam

If she is online ingame would someone please ask her to check EF? Thanks Or if she isn't ingame to say so? Thanks
Back