Search results

1. I

Tonight's First Bomb

It always happens when you least expect it. :eyecrazy: After nine years (with some extended breaks) I finally hit my first tower, with my first bomb of the night. I genuinely never thought I would ever get one. Wow! What a rush! Brings back memories of my early days here, first globals and...
  2. I

Nostalgia Pics

East Scylla Mountains. This is where I dropped my first bomb, nearly 5 years ago (the bones weren't there back then). Everything seemed possible, and every day was an adventure... happy days indeed! Click to enlarge
  3. I

Interesting??

http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/08/flying-discs-over-calypso/
  4. I

Zero to Coolness in exactly a year

After selling up and chipping out, I couldnt actually bring myself to quit, so on June 8th 2007, with zero skills, no items and 10k PED, I started again. :rolleyes: During the year I've regained all my previous unlocks, except BPC (MMS, RDA, Serendipity, CGA, Extraction), and passed 200 total...
  5. I

Fat Feff ... yay!

Its been sooo long since I had a hunting loot over 1k TT ... this was a nice suprise! :yay: Click to enlarge
  6. I

Yay! Items ...

Got bored of ambus, and tried a couple of different mobs ... it turned out OK, and it was nice to loot some items for a change. :yay: LR59 Click to enlarge Vumpoor Pug Click to enlarge
  7. I

Galvanised Uber

Sometimes you just feel its going to be a good night ... But after my first 200 bomb run, I only had 40 PED return. :scratch2: So I did what all good Englishmen do in times like this ... I logged off and made a nice cup of tea! :wtg: Then logged back in, amped up (3x oa103), and headed back...
  8. I

Damn!

Please choose any two options ...
  9. I

Drone global

Dont normally post globals, but its a nice pic with the spaceship in the background. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  10. I

I <3 Iron

This was nice one ... [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  11. I

Footguards - A different perspective

:eek: Alert! I like the introduction of footguards ... in fact I hope MA will introduce more armour parts in the future. Yes, really! How many times have you wished you started PE back in Beta? How often have thought about how good it would be to have a reset so you could start on an equal...
  12. I

Bogof

Dont remember ever having 2 on the board at once before... Click to enlarge Been a good week. :yay:
  13. I

I believe in the power of Perception ...

Keep the faith :wise: [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  14. I

Price Check : 35 PED beacon

Not many of these sold recently, last one went for 420 PED over a month ago. Anyone hazard a guess at a reasonable price?
  15. I

Yet another Amp theory ...

Up to now, I subscribed to theory that amps raised the deposit level by an equivalent level to the amp. ie OA101 raises the deposit 1 level, OA103 raises 3 levels etc. But, I kept seeing reports of people finding tiny deposits whilst using amps, which didn't seem to fit (when was the last time...
  16. I

Corny

Last night was looking like it was gonna be really expensive, but those nice chaps at MindArk cheered me up. :D Firstly with 156 PED Substantial Cumbriz, and a little later, this :- [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] My first non-silent, hunting uber. Yay! :cool:
  17. I

Goo Goo Gjoob

You are the walrus ... [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] (ep-40, ep-16)
  18. I

Significant Belkar

First one for a while that was big enough to make the boards. :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  19. I

My Unlocked skills

My Unlocked Skills : Added CGA I've decided to keep a record of all the skills I unlock in the one thread, which I'll update from time to time... 12/03/2006 : Unlocked CGA! I know this isn't as uber as it used to be, but I'm still very happy to get this one. 16/02/2006 : Unlocked serendipity...
  20. I

Great Durulium

Nice to get something thats not so common ... And, yes, I was using an amp. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  21. I

My biggest so far.

I'm having a helluva week. :D My biggest ever mining HOF, a nice vast to follow my massive of a couple of days ago. Is there an enormous coming soon? I'll keep you posted ... [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  22. I

Massive Belkar

This was right at the end of a nice night. I found a spaceship earlier (no beacon) and re-visited an old mining ground, which, as I discovered, is back to its best. :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  23. I

Dream Argo

Nice way to celebrate joining a new Soc ... :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  24. I

Letting off a little steam

Typonolic Steam that is ... Click to enlarge
  25. I

Yay! Extraction

Finally managed to get this beauty ... Click to enlarge Here's the skills I had when I got it. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Came when I was least expecting it, first bomb whilst exploring a new area. It means I've finally reached a long-term goal of mine to unlock a skill in each of...
Back