Search results

1. bigPaul

After some months, for the 1st time I'm out of sync with 2-Factor-Authentication (using Authy) , any help ?

Hallo Friends :) today I logged in as usual, stayed ingame for 2 hours then logged off. And everything was ok, as usual : I've been using 2FA with Authy for months, never had a problem. After some hours I tried to login again, password ok, then 2FA : but this time, entering the 6 digit code...
  2. bigPaul

Selling: ...MANY... ONI ICHI (L) pistols - 100% repaired !

Hallo Friends :), ready here : MANY ....Oni Ichi (L) pistols..........@140% (20+ Oni Ichi pistols READY for You , all 100% repaired) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1354 The Oni Ichi (L) is virtually identical to the Oni Ichi-CDF version (with the nice difference that...
  3. bigPaul

Buying: Urban Nomad Green Boots (Item found , thx)

Hallo :) I would like to test 'Urban Nomad Green Boots' , to see if they look positively on my outfit. Their Markup is about TT+20 , in downtrend (lately they have gone below TT+20). I can pay a 'regular' TT+20 for them (y) (UPDATE : ITEM FOUND, thx)
  4. bigPaul

Question: Bug while flying North East of Camp Caravan : "Invisible robots shooting flying vehicles"

Hallo, this happened a couple days ago while I was flying North East of Camp Caravan, in an area camped by Drones (generations 3-8). This time I was flying on a Old Witches Broom (L), anyway that same bug happened in the same area -I think approx 5 years ago- also with another vehicle (a...
  5. bigPaul

New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

Hallo Friends :) , finally a Thread to track the Weekly Revenues of New Treasure Island Deeds , to follow them along the Years. I own 2.5% of those Deeds since the beginning (December 1, 2021) ; so far the average Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds is approx 1 pec/Deed --> I...
  6. bigPaul

Selling: (SOLD) [Ultra-Rare] Baringer SR 33 tier 3.94 140/200....@TT+1050 (SOLD)

-Baringer Sold at the Reference price- Hallo Friends :) as in the title : -selling- Ultra-Rare Baringer SR 33 tier 3.94...140/200.....@TT+1050 (or Close to that) Notes on the Weapon : - mob-Tagger with 150m Range ; Maxed very early : at Level 33-->38 - If You add Range Enhancers in...
  7. bigPaul

Buying: (suspended) Calytrek Spirit mk1 (with very low Tir and Tier close to 0) (suspended)

(suspended) As the title says I am looking for a "low quality" Calytrek Spirit mk1 (= a Spirit whose Tir is very low, and Tier 0 - or very close to 0) since I am looking for a particularly cheap one... Thx, You can message me ingame, Paul Ray Spinn , or here. Paul (suspended)
  8. bigPaul

Selling: (sold) Ecotron v.15e Prototype .... Tier 0 (sold)

Ecotron Sold ; Good Weapon, Enjoy ! Available here --> Ecotron v.15e Prototype .... Tier 0 @ TT+3333 ! Cash only for this trade, no items If you want my Ecotron, post or PM here ; or PM me ingame....Paul Ray Spinn Paul
  9. bigPaul

Selling: [Sold] up to ... 38 Calypso Land Deeds [Sold]

Hallo Friends :) ( UPDATE : SOLD ) I'm selling 38 Calypso Land Deeds I will sell OR a part of those 38 CLD , OR the full-BULK (all 38 CLD) ; Just for pure cash : no items in this trade. If you want my CLDs, post or PM here ; or PM me ingame....Paul Ray Spinn ( END of the UPDATE ...
  10. bigPaul

a New Loot System, with AI, is coming

Hi Friends :) I just found this Press Release by MindArk and I forward it to you, along with an English translation : Swedish text : https://news.cision.com/se/cgit-holding-ab/r/cgit-tar-ny-order-med-sin-befintliga-kund--mindark--varde-1-msek,c3369949 English translation ...
  11. bigPaul

Selling: [Hedoc Mayhem] , tier=3.51 , 116/200 , (RARE fap -- MAXED at VERY LOW levels -- Heal/Second= 20.42)... @TT+670

Hallo Friends, AVAILABLE & UPDATED for your Hunting Activities & Events (y) [Hedoc Mayhem] , tier=3.51 , 116/200........................................ TT+670 RARE FAP --- MAXED at VERY LOW levels --- Heal/Second= 20.42 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=189...
  12. bigPaul

Selling: sold-- Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, tier 1.49 @current markup --sold

Hi Friends ; Gyro fap-14 sold, congratulations and enjoy it :) available here : Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, tier 1.49 I'm selling it @ current markup : TT+399 It seems that this item is increasingly rare , since very few Gyro-14 are being sold by Auction per Year (eg. only 3 Gyro-14, Tier 1 sold...
  13. bigPaul

Selling: B.E. Pilot Armor (M) , Full set

Hallo Friends :) available here...........B.E. Pilot Armor (M) , full set http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=224 reference price.....TT+99 post your offer here, or PM me ingame....Paul Ray Spinn Thx , Paul
  14. bigPaul

Buying: ended

15. bigPaul

Selling: SOLD.......Calytrek Spirit Mk.2, TEN Edition --- UBER Tier : 9.36.......SOLD

Mk2 Sold , Enjoy this Cool Weapon :) Hallo Friends:) introducing here a Super-Super-Rare : Calytrek Spirit Mk.2, TEN Edition --- UBER Tier : 9.36 -->PM me ingame as " Paul Ray Spinn " (or pm in this Forum as spare/Secundary Option) Paul
  16. bigPaul

Selling: Urban Nomad YELLOW Jumper -- Ultra-Rare / Almost Unfindable

Hallo Friends (y) I'm selling my................Urban Nomad YELLOW Jumper ##Ultra-Rare Only 1-2 sold by Auction per Year , this Item is gradually disappearing from the Game My Reference-Price for this Rarity is an affordable............TT+35 -->PM me ingame as " Paul Ray Spinn " (or pm...
  17. bigPaul

Selling: Weapon Sold --Piron PBR 20 , Tier 5.90 , t.i.r. 168/200-- Weapon Sold

Weapon Sold, Thx and Enjoy it :) ---RARE--- Piron PBR 20 , Tier 5.90 , and t.i.r. 168/200 @TT+591 (reference price) + a Secret hint , not known by many --> this Piron PBR-20 is also useful as Tagger : you have a 110m-range by using Range Enhancers on it. -->PM me ingame as " Paul...
  18. bigPaul

Buying: Range Enhancers.....tier 2-6

Hallo Friends :) I'm looking for small amounts of Range Enhancers\slot 2-6 @200% -->If you have those left in your Storage collecting dust, and now just want to avoid very annoying Auction costs+risk of failed Auctions, this is the Occasion :) Paul
  19. bigPaul

Buying: CLOSED, item found (Ecotron v15)

Item Found, Thanks ? Paul
  20. bigPaul

FYI: in-game Coupons : extending the Concept of Shrapnel.

Hallo Friends :) I consider this as an interesting, promising proposal, both for MindArk and the Players. Currently in our loots we have Shrapnel, that can be also defined as a "sort of Coupon" : because it can be converted into Universal Ammo for 101% of its TT value, making the Player save...
  21. bigPaul

Speed Rings increase also the speed of Vehicles (?)

Hallo Friends :) just as my title : Speed Rings increase also the speed of vehicles (?) I have no idea yet : I ask if any of You has ever experimented on this. Paul
  22. bigPaul

Buying: OFFER ENDED, ITEM FOUND - Calytrek Spirit Mk.2 TEN edition (Tier 7/or Tier 6)

Hallooo Friends :) As the Title says I'm looking for a : Calytrek Spirit Mk.2 TEN edition, Tier 7/or Tier 6 You can contact me, preferably PM me in-game (my avatar--> Paul Ray Spinn ) otherwise pm me in this forum, as secundary\spare choice. Thanks ? Paul
  23. bigPaul

Buying: .

24. bigPaul

Question: Entropia Universe and Its Economic Growth in the Midterm (3-5 years)

Hallo EU Management :) As Player interested in the Economic Dynamics and in the Development of the Economy of Entropia Universe, I would like to ask : Regarding the Economy and Player Base of Entropia Universe in the Midterm (let's say 3-5 years) : will EU stay with its relatively small...
  25. bigPaul

' Hallo Friends ' -> Shop section dedicated ONLY to Material for Crafters

This is my online-Shop : as the name "Hallo Friends" suggests, 100% Friendly attitude here :) SHOP CLOSED FOR NOW ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Shop is...
Back