Search results

1. Coachman

Failed

Since i changed to Telia as internet provider (ADSL) I am experiencing packet loss several times each minute resulting in groups of "Failed". Before that i had the provider bredbandsbolaget and Failed happened some times too, but never give me any real problems. Hunting mobs of any bigger size...
  2. Coachman

CRT 9 Years old

December 14 we celebrate our 9:th year as a society. This is our early history. Many societies on Planet Calypso come and go. Some seem to vanish just as fast as they had been founded. Many Entropians probably even have a society biography, initially joining one or two societies before...
  3. Coachman

Achievement: Finally

It took 5+ years. But now I have reachead a goal I had.
  4. Coachman

Have you outgrown your SSD disk ?

Most of you who purchased a SSD disk in a new system may find it setup very stupid. All programms is installed on ths SSD and C:\Users is also residing on the SSD. Finally you have come to a point where you have plenty of storage on the normal disk but the SSD is jam-packed. This a solution on...
  5. Coachman

New population on Calypso.

Something has obviously happened during the last days. Rescue team has done 6-10 rescues for a couple of days, and it was a long time ago we where so busy. Have MA started their advertising campaign ? Many of them we rescue has parkas so I suspect its the Thing who has bring them to Calypso...
  6. Coachman

Lets see the pacific..

Story: A lonely desk toy longs for escape from the dark confines of the office, so he takes a cross country road trip to the Pacific Coast in the only way he can – using a toy car and Google Maps Street View
  7. Coachman

Support is bugged

When I try to access support I cant change Subject of Query. So hence I cant make a support case. The support case is that if try to access my pages on planetcalypso.com it changes language from english to french. And pardon my french.... I dont understand french.... So how do I make a support...
  8. Coachman

Happy birthday Calypso Rescue Team

Today we are celebrating our fifth year into EU. And here is a brief history on us. The Calypso Rescue Team (CRT) was founded in late 2005 to help new explorers on the planet. Built on respect and friendship, every application to join our soc is carefully debated to ensure the balance is not...
  9. Coachman

Warning for auction

I was looking at an OA-104(L) and I did make a bid on it. And then a message popped up if I would pay the additional cost from CND. So of course I pressed abort on the auction. But all I got was a message "Could not execute" I noticed that the color that marks the auctions on other places have...
  10. Coachman

Event is a fail.

Normally I dont say either booh or baah! But after tonights soc hunt on harbingers I will say both. - I dont like to not see what we got in loot. - I dont like to see that I got a global at 237 ped when In fact I was in team and only got 15 ped. I will not say its badly implemented loot vise...
  11. Coachman

CRT:s Lucky 2 minutes

Tonight on christmas day we was out hunting some LT:s But I thought we had very bad loots and was close to quit after 250 ped ammo spend when this two nice ones hit us within 2 minutes. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=227968&c=22...
  12. Coachman

I doubt he will post

But here it is. Magams latest. Too bad I was a little bit slow and missed the swirlies. But anyway. Gz Mate :yay: And please dont press the ADD REP or GRATZ button
  13. Coachman

2 in 1

Tonite I unlocked BPC and was immidiately rewarded with 2 globals on weapon crafting. So I decided to test some amp as well and was rewarded with this one :yay: Regards Coach
  14. Coachman

A field test

I'm a pretty average player I guess, with riffle skill at 55. When the Apis reached 200% markup a couple of weeks ago I came to a conclusion that 200% must be way to much to pay so I bought a AS-129 instead. I had read somewhere on forum that using a UL weapon when your skills are below 70 can...
  15. Coachman

Happy birthday Calypso Rescue Team

Today we are celebrating our third year into EU. And here is a brief history on us. The Calypso Rescue Team (CRT) was founded in late 2005 to help new explorers on the planet. Built on respect and friendship, every application to join our soc is carefully debated to ensure the balance is not...
  16. Coachman

New LA:s - List of Revive

Postion of revive (NewLA No) - Area 23343 15374 NLA1 - Wolverine 5998 43860 NLA2 - Oshiri 7062 39752 NLA3 - Oshiri 1860 21919 NLA4 - Segna 3355 21726 NLA5 - Segna 5675 24177 NLA6 - Segna 5325 21716 NLA7 - Segna 7631 21717 NLA8 - Segna 2488 20498 NLA9 - Segna 5242 20111 NLA10 - Segna...
  17. Coachman

EF & Firefox

Today between 0600-1200 something strange has happen with the forum. If Im at the mainpage www.entropiforum.com Im logged in as usual. But if I try to make a pm or look in a forum thread Im instantly logged off and have the option to log in again. But that does not work. This problem is only...
  18. Coachman

Traceroute

Hey. After starting to missing with more then 50% of the shots a friend asked me to do a tracert to rp.entropiauniverse.com I even miss when I fap. And its possible that I dont have ammo usage when this happens. But its impossible to hunt for the moment. I cant see anything unusual until i...
  19. Coachman

Is CND closed over X-Mas?

Hey. I have tried to find pilots for two days in row and also checked ND:s bus stop at PA. No pilots to found :( Am I checking at the wrong times or is it closed up at CND?
Back