Search results

1. Eluqqa

Are there any up-to-date revival maps?

When I last played - several years ago - there were maps of Eudoria and Amethera showing revival borders. I'm unable to find any that aren't years old however. Does anyone make this sort of thing anymore? I found them quite indispensable since the revival borders are pretty random.
  2. Eluqqa

Cars keep killing me

No, not directly. But whenever a car drives past and aggroes some mobs, they'll switch targets to anyone else in the radar area once the car shakes them off. If a car drives by you in an area full of troxes you're utterly screwed unless you can and want to fight them all. They don't need to be...
  3. Eluqqa

Ziplex Z20 OreSeeker (L). Worth it?

I recently discovered this finder and i'm surprised to see it searches slightly deeper than the OF105 (for which i won't be having enough skills for a while), is cheapish (120%) and i have the skills. I'm currently using a 211. The Z20 has rather bad decay, about 3 pec per bomb, compared to the...
  4. Eluqqa

Looking for a jacket

I think i need some new clothes, because my current ones are rather bland. A Hobb Bomberjacket or Radar jacket would be cool. I'm also a poor cheapskate bastard, so i can't use much money at all. I have about 150 PED and i'm not depositing in a while, so my clothes budget isn't that big...
  5. Eluqqa

Armour. What to get for max. 100 ped?

Right now, i'm wearing the same suit of Goblin i bought as a newbie and find it woefully inadequate. I've been thinking about Rascal, but are there better or cheaper alternatives? I'm not exactly up to date on the armour front. :D Impact protection is rather important of course, but so is cut...
  6. Eluqqa

Space station above Orthos

I'm curious if anyone else has found this. A while ago, there was a bug which enabled you to fly straight up (was fixed to my knowledge). So i did this near Orthos west mound with a friend, and when we were flying, we hit something! :eek: Then we got in. It was some sort of largeish space...
  7. Eluqqa

Curious about CND

I've been thinking of going to CND with a friend, since we've never been there. But being the eternal nooby cheapskates we are, we've been wondering if it's worth it. We mostly mine. Are there enough mining opportunities to keep us busy? For hunting, i only have an axe and a Marber Bravo for...
  8. Eluqqa

Piracy is bad, mmkay..?

WARNING! Don't Download This Song! Like, seriously! P.S. It's hilarious! :D
  9. Eluqqa

A new society, Monkey Co.

Umm. Yeah. A society with a rather random name. It's recruiting. Currently we have a whopping 2 members. I first made it so i could play together with a few friends, but i'd like there to be other people, too. Everyone is welcome, though it'd be nice if you had some experience playing EU. :)...
  10. Eluqqa

Looking for a Soccie

Well, i'm looking for a society again. I'm a miner first and foremost, but i also like hunts, especially teamhunts. :) I'm looking for a friendly society that doesn't require you to have uber stuff. :silly2:
  11. Eluqqa

Another ''looking for a soc to join'' Thread

Hi, i'm looking for a society. I hunt/mine most of the time. My skills are not very good, about 400-500 in longblades and so on. However, i've still played for more than a year and been in 3 societys, all of which are now defunct. So, any society looking for new members who don't need to have...
Back