Search results

1. Kyndig

The Son of Entropia (I'm back)..ish!

Now these are the lyrics, all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to verse a sonnet, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Son of Entropia. So West Orthos Mound, I ran to and played, in the backlands, is where I spent most of my days, years ago...
  2. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2010: Register here + Event suggestions

Well Girls and boy's, it's time for the thread you have been waiting for. nAnsterdam 2010 is now registering for confirmed dates of Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25 July with maybe a small runover into the Monday. As usual I am planning to arrive Thursday and leave Tuesday. Anyone who wants to...
  3. Kyndig

GlastnAnbury Music Festival, EU Event 2010

It's not so much an EU event as a chance to meet up, get drunk, high or wasted and enjoy some good music from the worlds top artists. :D http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/ http://www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk/ It's the biggest music festival in the U.K., and they usually have a...
  4. Kyndig

nAndterdam 2009 - Meeting Points

OK, it's less than a week away and I know you're all dying for the important info. So here it is. My mobile number is +44 7969 561612. If you get lost give me a call. Friday 7th August 12:00 to 14:00 A slight change this year. To make us easier to find we will meet at the Heineken Hoek on...
  5. Kyndig

Selling: Full Ghoul M

I am accepting offers on my full Ghoul M, only 1 owner, crafted for me by Auktuma so it would be nice if the set was going to somone who would use it well. Ghoul is the best crafted non L armour, and offers a good range of protection. Weight: 18.0 kg Durability: 2600 Protection Stab: 14...
  6. Kyndig

Selling: Trading Ghoul M including footguards to UL LR53, or other UL gun.

Hi all, I am interested in trading my Ghoul armour towards an Unlimited LR53. If you have one and are interested in a trade then please PM me with your offer. Of course I do expect to pay some ped on top of any trade for an LR53. If I can't find a trade I am open to offers of ped only deals...
  7. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2009: Register here

With the decision by MA to need 6 months notice for their sposorship of an event we will get the ball rolling. The dates: Confirmed 7th to 9th August 2009. The Location: Duh! You should KNOW by now! (Amsterdam if you don't!) The events: Thier will be a vote for either paintball, or carting...
  8. Kyndig

nAnsterdam Competition, win a signed copy of The Entropian, two posters and a postcard.

Well, it's a long time coming, but it's finally here. I have up for grabs some items from the first nAnsterdam in 2007. The prize is a copy of The Entropian magazine, a Mob poster, a Robot poster and an Entropia postcard, signed by the Avatars who came to nAnsterdam 2007, the Avatar names of...
  9. Kyndig

Can you keep the poem flowin'?

I offer this game with fun for all here, the rules are basic, so I'll make them quite clear, eight lines must you show from the well in your soul, the idea is quite simple, simply lacking in control, so just go where you will, tell the story your way, but try to make sense in the things that you...
  10. Kyndig

Poem for a nUber...

The following is for the nUber who was trying to mess with me last night...You know who you are! I was hunting one day in my favourite spot, when an asshole came by pumping shot after shot, into too many mobs, everything he could see, sending the rogue ones bouncing to me, so I asked him to...
  11. Kyndig

EU Risk - Callng all LA owners to participate.

I would like to create an ingame event based on the game Risk, and I am looking for as many LA owners as possible who would like to participate, and hopefully invest in some prizes for the event. The event is still under development, but the basic idea will be as follows: Find a team of 5...
  12. Kyndig

Selling: Rutuba Helmet M (L) - Full TT (156.60)

Auction withdrawn, item is now on ingame auction.
  13. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2008 - Locations Thread

So it's time to set the stage for the meeting. Friday 4th July: I have two nAn members who I need to collect from the station when they arrive around 19:00 and guide them to our hostel by Leidseplein, I am not sure when they arrive but it won't be a problem. 14:00-16:00: Meet at a bar on...
  14. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2009 - What? Already?

OK, as I have been wanting to make this an annual event I am going to make the effort early. :D If anyone is interested in attending nAnsterdam 2009 then please reply to this thread. Do not confuse this with the nAnsterdam 2008 thread. Suggested date: Friday 3rd July 2009 - Sunday 5th July...
  15. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2008

It's back. Brighter, bigger and bushier tailed than ever I would like to invite all to attend nAnsterdam 2008. Last year was a fantastic time in Amsterdam. Good company, good food, endless drink and did I mention the good company? :rolleyes: This year will be slightly earlier to try to improve...
  16. Kyndig

OMG Ghoul Helmet...

does not exist :( , however as a Ghoul owner and knowing just how good an armour this is, I am disappointed that we have the same colours as Gnome and also a facemask to match. Ghoul used to be a beautiful armour, white and green, which for some reason is now a silvery grey and green. I am very...
  17. Kyndig

Question about windowed mode

Hehe, not really a noob anymore, but I sure need help. Like an idiot I logged on in window mode, I was asked if I wanted my quick buttons rearranged, I said no as I wasn't going to be in windowed mode for long...and then told EU not to do it for me again. Now I realise how much I need that...
  18. Kyndig

WTB: Urban Nomad Blizzard Sweater

Hi All, looking for an Urban Nomad Blizzard Sweater Male, PM me if you have one for sale, and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks.
  19. Kyndig

Breer P2a Unlimited

Hi all, just a heads up to whoever is out there. I was browsing in auction and it seems as though the BP for the UL Breer P2a has dropped, you can place an order for it on auction, but the gun has not yet been crafted. Someone out there surely has this as it is not something you would normally...
  20. Kyndig

SELLING: Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition

Entropedia:Weapon Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition As far as I know there are only five ingame, last sold on auction was near +12.5K, offers to start at +12K value. I am willing to consider items as part trade, but my decision is final as to which bids I accept. The end date for this sale will...
  21. Kyndig

No Combat Sense?

Hi All, yesterday I reached level 50 laser pistoleer hit, but I still have not unlocked combat sense. Can anyone advise if I should unlock it straightaway at level 50? Or should it be sometime after? Thanks in advance for all your help. :scratch2:
  22. Kyndig

Salamander foot guards F.

Hi all, I managed to find a pair of Salamander foot guards F, and was wondering what the general price would be, there are no sales on auction at the time of writing this. Thanks for all your help.
  23. Kyndig

I think I'm going crazy...

at least I'm falling apart at the seams... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=104754&c=20 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=104755&c=20 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=104756&c=20...
  24. Kyndig

Isis LR53 (L) service

I find myself with a steady supply of Isis LR53's at the moment. If you would like one of these I am happy to sell them to you. I have various TT's the lowest of which is around 80 ped. The terms are simple. My current sale price is 275% for one, or 265% for two LR53 (L) guns. The TT will be a...
  25. Kyndig

Selling VAT 100 Mentor Edition

Selling Vat 100 ME - 75 attacks per minute, 38 damage (57 with beast amp = slightly more dmg/sec than ML35 + dante amp). I have also found I get a lot of skills from using this gun. This has been changed from an auction. I am now accepting offers. I reserve the right to choose which offer I...
Back