Search results

1. Jorael

Selling: BluePrint's

Selling all the blueprints i got. Make offer for the whole package if interested. 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 2 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 3 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 4 Advanced Feedback Panel Blueprint 1 0.01 PED...
  2. Jorael

Selling: Rifle Skills

7267 Rifle skillpoints available Bring Esi for this. Also for sale: 177.96 ped TT Rifle Chip 57.92 ped TT Rifle Chip Price for skills in bulk: 1100% (or if you bring esi -> 350%) Price for one of the above chips: 1150% Send PM if interested. Jor
  3. Jorael

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

.....*sold*
  4. Jorael

Selling: Selling Skills (Rifle/LWT/Anatomy)

7267 Rifle skillpoints available Bring Esi for this. Also for sale: 177.96 ped TT Rifle Chip 57.92 ped TT Rifle Chip Price for skills in bulk: 1100% Price for single chip: 1150% Send PM if interested. Jor
  5. Jorael

CryEngine 3

Something for you to fudge your pants with... http://www.gametrailers.com/video/beauty-speed-cryengine-3/57638 Holy crap!
  6. Jorael

Selling: Skills

It's time to sell my skills. This is not a selling out thread - since i'm not leaving. I already have some skills chipped out: *edit* Handgun SOLD. Some anatomy also sold - 5576 left Alertness Skill Implant (L) 12.70 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 1.60 PED Bravado Skill...
  7. Jorael

Buying: Big ESI's

Want to buy big esi's. Offering 650-675%. I will NOT resell the esi's FYI, for time has come to sell my skills. PM if interested.
  8. Jorael

man-buys-virtual-space-station-for-330k-real-dollars (www.joystiq.com)

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/02/man-buys-virtual-space-station-for-330k-real-dollars/ hmmm has already been posted... Mods feel free to delete.
  9. Jorael

CP Sale press on KOTAKU / SLASHDOT

http://kotaku.com/5437472/so-some-guy-spent-over-300000-on-a-virtual-item Earlier this year, I bought a house for $360,000. It was a scary investment, yes, but also one that gave me somewhere to live. I just can't see buying a virtual item for $330,000 being as practical. "Buzz Erik Lightyear...
  10. Jorael

Question: Incentive to new players?

I've been around for a long time now and i basically forgot how hard it can be for new players to become incentivated to stick around in EU / FPC. I know that a new player might be in awe with the new world, since it's so big and detailed... but if he has no chance of a kickstart without...
  11. Jorael

Question: What if there was a gun like this?

Just for fun and some food for thought! So imagine there was a gun like this: Silent Assassin MK X (L) - Kills ANYTHING with 1 shot. Even Eomon Stalkers. It doesn't do damage. it just kills instantly. U know, so lethal it pulverizes ANY target. - Range is 100 meters. - Is (L) and has about 5...
  12. Jorael

PC: A few armors

What are the current prices for full armor sets: Martial (L) Male Jaguar (L) Male Ghost Male Ghoul Male Phantom Male Bear Male Thx :)
  13. Jorael

Question: GTFIH and vote if you want JETPACKS!

Ahhhhh Jetpacks... just imagine it with the new landscape... THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
  14. Jorael

FYI: Using your old card for PhysX

Found this. Should be useful somehow for those who are upgrading and have a decent card they don't want to throw away... http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117695&page=2
  15. Jorael

Before you freak out about VU10, consider this.

MA announced 2 years ago they would make a transition to a new engine. That means bugs, problems, incompatibilities, spending $$ in upgrades, etc. We all had 2 years to prepare, and most of us didn't. Who's to blame? We are. Then, MA decided to open the servers, and they warned everyone the...
  16. Jorael

Question: A new PC for Planet Calypso, suggestions?

Ok, so i have done my research, but i would still like to hear your suggestions. What is the best cost / performance PC out there that will run the game in 1920x1080, antialiased x4+ and in very high settings, while maintaining a framerate above 35fps? I am inclined to NVIDIA cards, i really...
  17. Jorael

Question: Achievements?

I've done a poll about this along time ago, people mostly agreed, but since this is EU, some said that the goals could fuel anger on some people. What's true is that most games nowadays have achievements / medals / etc. As a gamer, i truly feel more motivated if there are goals while you rise...
  18. Jorael

Useless habits of the bored mind...

Do you have the habit of: 1 - reading someone's nickname when they global and start repeating it with funny tone and accent? Cause i do. lol. Its a funny game. 2 - Out of the blue, while on the PC, open up the browser, pick EF fav icon and load it up, then realize you just browsed the forum...
  19. Jorael

EF Forum Awards / Hall of Fame

Why not have a forum page that honors the following categories?: Most active member of the year Forum Member of the Year Biggest troll of the Year Post of the Year Poll of the Year Thread of the Year Article / Interview of the Year HOF of the Year ATH of the Year and some more i cant...
  20. Jorael

How to build a kickass PC for $800 (for CryEngine2)

So here's the article: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/how_build_a_kickass_800_gaming_pc Enjoy!
  21. Jorael

Superior Facial Animation!!

Oh yeah :cool::cool::cool: Superior Facial Animation
  22. Jorael

Yet another radical loot theory..!

I believe the loot system works in 4 fronts, all spinning like a slot machine. Line them up, and you got yourself an ATH. 1 - Skill ladder specific zones 2 - Time based server 3 - Item related 4 - Cycling 1 - Ever noticed how skill seems to effect dry spells? Like when you don't get skill...
  23. Jorael

DNA Holodisks would be awesome to record your avatar body settings so everytime you want a setup recorded you just imprint them into the disk and save it in your inventory. So, instead of all the trial and error, you would just go to a stylist, hand the disk, he'd load the disk for you and...
  24. Jorael

Question: Are you moving into another planet?

Massive change is coming to Entropia as we know it. Seems like people are moving. Lots of sellouts - some covered, some just obvious... So, are you gonna move and become a pioneer in another planet?
  25. Jorael

Question: How many hours per day do you play EU?

Just so we have an idea on how much time people spend inside...
Back