Search results

1. MorbidX

Current withdrawel timeframe?

Quick question, has anyone made a withdrawal recently eg last month and how long did it take from the time you requested to receiving funds?
  2. MorbidX

Selling: 15,700 efd

Auction for 1 week or until i receive a decent enough offer, looking to sell as parting my way with EU Pm or post
  3. MorbidX

Buying: ESI with 665ped TT or large esis equal to 665ped tt

Pm me if your selling large esi's 150ped + or one esi upto 665ped as finishing off chipping out Reasonable market rates paid
  4. MorbidX

Selling: All Listed Skills Individually

Ones highlighted in green are ready to go and are chipped, rest are unchipped currently but also being sold when i get a chip or if you supply the chip. If you supply the chip for any skills im paying market % for the esi and no more. Belows is the markup value of the current chips that are...
  5. MorbidX

Selling: Account Skills Sellup (with rough guidelines)

I prefer Pm's please not posts unless its a bump with acknowledgement of PM being sent. I will post updates as to if im selling as whole or breaking up as the situation is assessed. All skills listed in this image are for sale due to RL issues but this doesnt mean im willing to be robbed...
  6. MorbidX

Selling: Skills extravanganza 6th october!| Account Sellup

Due to RL issues im having to sellup which doesnt mean its an excuse to try and rob me blind! Ill add the prices once i have access to the markup figures in eu again This is purely to show interest in the skills you want at the moment If someone comes and Buys ALL the skills in 1 go in bulk...
  7. MorbidX

Selling: Everything MUST Go | Inventory Sellup

Account sellup Post or PM Be reasonable with sensible offers and ive listed everything at monthly market value as of 24/09/09 but ill accept near to market value if the offers good enough.
  8. MorbidX

MA Wheres The UNL (L) Finders?

We all know theres 1 of every amp upto grade 5 thats UNL (oa105- ma105) And coincidently reading up the UNL 106 is over due :D Anyway getting back on track. My beef.... Hunters Get: (L) Mid-Uber Armor UNL (L) Guns UNL (L) Faps Miners Get: 1 UNL Amp per class NO UNL (L) finders 1-2 UNL (L)...
  9. MorbidX

Question: UNL (L) so (L) UNL?

Im at home sick and between trying to sleep and being Ill I was reading EF about UNL (L) guns and wondered.... Now i know what the answer is going to be from MA and you vengeful folks :D but what do you think would happen if MA introduced (L) NON SIB/SIB versions of current UNL NON SIB...
  10. MorbidX

Fullset Tiger Wearer (M) needed

Title says it all, needed for filming purposes :) pm me or leave msg here if u have or know someone who has fullset please
  11. MorbidX

Who Doused The Creative Flame?

Im probably going to get flamed to hell for this but the more i see it cropping up the more it irritates me a little. While i know the "GOOD" videos will start to appear nearer the contest end i have to stand bemused at what has been released so far. Aside from the obvious joke videos (tuba +...
  12. MorbidX

No Loot Studios: EFD Competition + Request For Help.

Well this is a request for help and also a little competition for some freebie EFD i got off David|Mindark My request for help: Need someone with a Res chip so i can film them using it. Prize: 1000EFD up for grabs Rules: Competition runs until theres a winner. People in the photo arent...
  13. MorbidX

Bandwidth usage per hour?

hey folks im home for xmas on my parents pc and their broadband has a GB usage cap. So i dont nuke thier bandwidth cap i was wondering could someone run a test and see how much bandwidth they use per hour when avoiding PA/Twin and high lag areas like segna. So i can estimate how long i can play...
  14. MorbidX

Nice Spider Hunt + my lucky old disciples

Been a while since i could post here. Started with my old disciples Ille + Slinky who went on a spider hunt yesterday afternoon and bagged a 11k Spider young!!!!:handjob: I swear these too are lucky they looted furor skull not long ago too and arent strangers to hofs lol :D After alot of happy...
  15. MorbidX

Morbid Needs You!!!!

Since this isnt a video entry but more of a request i posted here, admins feel free to move at your will. Ive spent the last 2 weeks almost sketching storyboards and planning my video entry for MA's competition. Now i ask the community for its help! For a small section of my video i need...
  16. MorbidX

Selling: Salamander Harness (M)

Selling a salamander harness for socmate 86ped TT Last auction sale was +2196ped SB 2100 Bo 2200 running 1 week or until BO or satisfactory bid Pm me or leave msg here
  17. MorbidX

101 PvP Adventures

OK i decided to document my adventures in the pvp zones. Just over a week ago i decided to hit BOTH LOOTABLE pvp zones with 101 amps and try my luck after having another 2month EU break. The last 8 days ( 1/10- 8/10/08) ive dropped 8550 bombs using 57 oa101's exclusively in the 2 Lootable PVP...
  18. MorbidX

Petition for Removal/Reworking of Entropia Universe MPOGD ad!

OK im all for Mindark advertising but with the ad they have placed on MPOGD.com (see below) I think this is appalling and disgusting in how its worded. Link: http://www.mpogd.com/ This advert IS geared to attract foolhardy Impressionable people to join a game on the promise of being paid to...
  19. MorbidX

Buying: Approx 3 Ped TT Support Weapons Systems Skillchip

Title says it all, looking to buy a 3ped TT give ro take 20pec support weapons systems skillchip Pm me here /leave a msg/ find me on cnd or twin
  20. MorbidX

CND Miners Loyalty Scheme (CMLS)

Changes: NEW POINTS SYSTEM ADDED RULE 12 ADDED ------------------------------------- As a CND regular trader ive decided to run a little scheme to mutually benefit both parties. Any flaming will be reported to be removed. Any suggestions in PRIVATE MESSAGE please Any flaws in PRIVATE...
  21. MorbidX

Auction WTF lol

I dont know what the hell just happened lol I put a a102 on auction starting bid tt for 1 day I DID NOT SELECT A BUYOUT and ti sold at buyout?????????? I dunno if to be extremely pissed at something i DIDNT do or if to laugh! Someone just got 102 for 22ped >.>
  22. MorbidX

PC Boar Set (M)

Looking for a pricecheck on boar M set as im intending to buy I dont want wishfull thinking prices Inflated sellers prices I want the true value close to markup Price thanks
  23. MorbidX

For SIbuk

Get your pets out the ring at twin, its ruined the ring with folks constantly getting stuck on them and wasting ammo on them. It was funny but leaving them while u prance about elsewhere is a bit :S
  24. MorbidX

Selling: Nemesis Helmet (F) (correct this time)

Nemesis Helmet (F) for sale TT 18ped SB: tt+570 Bo tt+618 To run for a week or until i find a buyer via any other means. Pm me or leave msg here
  25. MorbidX

Buying: Nemesis Helmet F

(oh FFS ive done it again (prefix)) THIS IS A SALES THREAD Nemesis Helmet (F) for sale TT 17ped SB: tt+500 To run for a week or until i find a buyer via any other means. Pm me or leave msg here
Back