Search results

1. Karde

4 Words Story

his big cocky ego.
  2. Karde

FeanD Alpha for 10k PED anyone?

I find it funny that the two people that are truly involved with this are making less of a fuss about it than those that are on the side lines.. :rolleyes:
  3. Karde

Sorry Shoockis

edit: sorry PE/EU and all members of EF this kind of thing sould never happen.
  4. Karde

Sorry Shoockis

This is a little late going out but it still need's to be said. Sorry Shoockis For any one who does not know why i am saying sorry please view this thread No excuses from me was playing around and the temptation got to me "i even knew the pic sucked but posted it any way" so there you go...
  5. Karde

132.08 ped !!!!

sorry its was an agro adult
  6. Karde

132.08 ped !!!!

this is my second and bigest global. i got it a couple of days ago.. :D THE PIC
  7. my global

my global

8. Karde

The person below me.....

false.. TPBM plays the arcade once a week.
  9. Karde

I don't believe in Lootius...

Heritic!!!!
  10. Karde

Thank you kindly MindArk for your nice gifts

haha I wander if they will go up in price next year as people will have lost and stockpiled them??? p:s i got all 3
  11. Karde

Crashing halfway through startup?

maby you said this but have you looked at the page on the PE web site that has all the updated drivers for you vidio card? if i had to crack a guess that is what i would say it was one thing you can do is run install new hardware and see if any thing comes up with the yello caution sign or a...
  12. Karde

.pls read..i wanna buy a land area

WoW you are puting up 40k you are a non-depositer and you have only been playing this avitar for...4 months.. man i whish i where that good. i have been playing for a year and a half and i still only break even :mad:
  13. Karde

OFFERING: Coloring services

Just so you dont have to *bumpity*
  14. Karde

The person below me.....

False TPBM will not eat meat thinking that it might be a baby chirpy...
  15. Karde

when you have to go

I thought it was good also
  16. Karde

Buying: Knight Armour

well i have a set so i dont think he will get them all :D and i am sure there are a couple thousand sets :eek: thats a lot of ped
  17. Karde

when you have to go

Well i didn't mean to I ate this papalion that i found on the ground.... :eek:
  18. Karde

what is happening to my account?

if you try to log in again it resets the clock for the 30 min bann you have to waight the full 30mins from the last time you tryed to log in and then give it a few mins just to be sure and then attempt again. I know this because i forgot my password after i quit about a year ago :rolleyes:
  19. Karde

when you have to go

All i can say is the swiming... it just does not help :eek: :D when you have to go...
  20. when you have got to go

when you have got to go

i was swimming on the NE side of PE and well lets just say i had a little problem
  21. Karde

That huge "thing" south of Pandora...

its a way for the tp's to comunicate and get a good signal even when it is raining. that is why the towers are on the mountian OR we are getting cell phones IG
  22. Karde

No more money for you MA

I just put an average of 20$ in a month and play with that i figure that is how much i would play for most other online games and then i put in 50-100 on bdays and cmass just to splerge a little :D
  23. Karde

SUGGESTION: Food chain

you can make it so that the dominate mob would start attacking you and then the smaller mob"lower on the food chain" would run and hide :scared: then the mob that was attacked by the little one would regain full health and start attacking you or go back into "normal" mob mode.... also you...
  24. Karde

The person below me.....

-false- TPBM- has helped get some one un-stuck in PE.
  25. Karde

SUGGESTION: Food chain

that would kick butt think of having a vidio of 2 Areaonatrox kicking the crap out of each other!! better yet think of a berry getting chased down by a pair of gen-08's it would be so cool. all the places where mobs mingle would get all mixed up the first couple of days. but you would be able...
Back