Search results

1. db123189

Selling: Selling Land Area : Ouroboros Island

After heaps of consideration I've decided that it's best I sell Ouroboros Island as I don't play the game nearly enough (about once every month for the past several months due to many RL commitments I've taken up). Considering the value I've invested into the game its not efficient if I'm not...
  2. db123189

Merp Merp Merp Event 1/2/14

Hey guys there will be an event on 1st February 21:00 - 22:00 @ Ouroboros Island Come hunt some low maturity Merp! Have fun and win some extra ped! Register in entropia and come along on the day. *Closest TP is Medusa Island TP. Ouroboros Island does not have repair or trade services, so...
  3. db123189

Merp Roulette!

Please let me know if something is not clear or if you have any other questions, I am happy to clear up or answer all questions. In case you need an example, say theres the number 77, then in order to win the prize you need to get a global/hof worth 77 ped, which entitles you to the reward of...
  4. db123189

Merp event - friday 06 -12- 13 ourobros island 20:00 - 21:00

Event this Friday! Come hunt some Merp!
  5. db123189

Competition: 50 ped rewards for Merp Globals

Competition Has New End. Thanks Everyone For Your Participation! As the new owner of Ouroboros Island I would like to present to you a new and great place to now hunt Merp. I would like to offer 50 ped for each global for the first 15 globals on Ouroboros Island. Rules are simple, be one of...
  6. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

If there are any of preferences, problems or feedback you might have, don't hesitate to let me know. *Young spawns already available to hunt now
  7. db123189

Question: What Merp maturity do you prefer?

I was just wondering what level of Merp maturity does everyone prefer/want to hunt and why? Do people only hunt merp for the mission or do you like hunting them for certain loot?
  8. db123189

Arkoin Land Fund

Arkoin Land fund - http://alfund.wix.com/arkoin Hi my name is Daniel and my ingame name is db123189 db123189 sk123189 and I have been playing Entropia Universe for a number of years now. With the new islands on offer it is a perfect opportunity for everyone whose passionate about Arkadia and...
  9. db123189

Selling: Selling Shop On FOMA

Selling Shop On FOMA, taking offers. Nice location with a healthy surrounding of active shops around. Good opportunity for someone looking to start a shop at a very reasonable price. Accept ped and items.
  10. db123189

What Mining Amp Do You Use The Most?

Just curious about what mining amp everyone uses if any. The risk everyone takes with there mining to try and get something much more bigger. edit: realise I didn't put the un-amp option. I guess just don't vote or leave a response below.
  11. db123189

Having more than one Ped Card a good idea?

Does anyone else think that having more than one ped card would work better? Its not the most needed thing, but to me I think it would help those trying to organise or budget their ped a lot more better. Theres many scenarios in which this would come in handy and it probably doesn’t take that...
  12. db123189

I need a new soc to join

Ive been playing Entropia for quite a long time now, but I feel quite lost now on what I want to do in the game. I feel I need someone to point me into the right direction, I want to join a soc that can help me as if they were my mentor to start me up from fresh and a bunch of people I can hunt...
  13. db123189

How does mindark have a turnover?

I was just wondering after reading the article about Mindark opening a new bank they quote that they have a "turnover of 70 million". How is it that they have a turnover. Im not sure I get that. Because you really only hear about turnovers when entitys have stock, but no where do I ever recall...
  14. db123189

Inflation in EU

Did anyone just notice that amp 101,102, 03, 04......... just went up in price, its kind of a serious matter in terms of where the economy is heading. I mean like a month ago I brought a a103 for tt+35 and that was like a normal price, maybe even a little to high for it at the time, but a a few...
  15. db123189

My First Crafting global

Got this last week, it is my first crafting global
  16. db123189

Invest In A Land area

Introduction Hello all investors I am delighted to offer you the opportunity to read this and to invest in a land area. Ever since entering the Entropia Universe it has always be a goal for me and I assume for you to, to own a land area, but just don’t have the ped to buy one of your own. So I...
  17. db123189

Looking for LA

Hey looking for someone who is looking to sell there land area, please pm more will be discuss
  18. db123189

What movie would you reccommend for 08

Just saw Jumper and its an awsome movie I recommend that for 08, what do you guys recommend
  19. db123189

Buying shooping booth

Trying to buy a shop booth one of those that dont have maintence fees or just the booths at the apartments which you can put stuff on the back like the one you see at the apartments when you are on outside, but mainly looking for booth with maintence fees.
  20. db123189

Wouldn't it be great to buy an la lol

Yeah ever thought about buying an LA when you play entropia if you don't have one that is. And especially when you don't have like 350k to spare lol. (ill go with what Oleg said and make it the maximum so if we buy a La for less then you will be given back you ped) ped How many people here would...
  21. db123189

Pheonix investment Group

old thread dont worry
  22. db123189

Who chose the best bank site

Who do you think has chosen the best site for there banks, there are four banks implanted so far and those places are New Oxford, Twin Peak, Argus and Port Atlantis. Heres what i think welll i know that new oxford was chosen by anshe and its not a bad location, quiet and not crowd, good view...
  23. db123189

An entropia song

Ever thought about entropia having a national anthem well heres a song by me lol All our nationals play entropia we all hunt and mining everyday we pay and play for fun the world is united friends and foe today we pray for great loot to buy some good boots thou computer allow us to play thee...
  24. db123189

Can you put shop keepers on other peoples LA?

Hey wondering can you put shop keepers on LAs or is it just your own land this is a question by a soc member not mine
  25. db123189

Most skilled Of your country?

Whos the most skilled player from each country? Its a wonder isnt it lol This is really just curiousity so its your choice. I see minings, hunters and crafters. Who is top in your country for those? I don't know how many are there from new Zealand, but it would be great to hear about more kiwis here
Back