Search results

1. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Neconu Jaw

Hello, I looted a Neconu Jaw and want to sell it. According to in Game auction the last ones sold for more than 5200% So at 6,70 ped TT this would be 335 ped or more. My starting price would be 270 ped (~4000%) if this price is reached the auction will go on for another 7 days and the the...
  2. Raffaele Meiers

Watch out if you deposit and you get nothing!

Yesterday I tried to buy something from the Webshop but after I put in my CC Data and tried to finish the purchase there was a error message in swedish and the process stopped. So I thought OK, they have a problem lets try it again tomorrow. Today I tried it again, the Process went through as...
  3. Raffaele Meiers

Bugs, not finished changes to the system, broken systems in EU

Hello, I thought it is important to start a thread with all known Bugs and broken systems or promises made and not fulfilled by EU so that one can inform himselfe what not to do or how to cirumvent such unwanted features like stuck in a tree, mountain etc. when you have to teleport to next...
  4. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Level 3 Finder Amplifer, SGA Edition

Hello finally I am in the business to sell my unique Level 3 SGA mining AMP Start bid would be 25k buyout 35k, Amp will be fully repaired when you get it, so it is actually TT+24,9k start and 34,9k buyout ;) I would accept Ped's or CLD's as payment. If someone reaches buyout I will...
  5. Raffaele Meiers

RX OpTac x1 Shin Guard and Level 3 Finder Amplifer, SGA Edition

I looted this beauty lately but I do not need it so I want to see what you think it is worth: I see on the Auction history that only one was sold a long time ago for TT+4k The second Item I want to make a price check and ultimately sell is this unique item a unlimited mining amplifier...
  6. Raffaele Meiers

UL Level 3 SGA Amplifier

Hello This is a Price Check for my Unlimited Level 3 SGA mining Amplifier Stats you can see here on Entropedia: Unlimited Level 3 SGA Amp Does anyone know for which price other Unlimited Level 3 Mining AMP's where sold, if so. Thank you for any help in finding the right Price for this...
  7. Raffaele Meiers

FYI: Eviscerator do not give Evade Skills atm - VU 12.8.1

Hello after the VU with this HP round down Bug I was hunting some Eviscerator for the Mission. First I thought that I just allways missed the Defense skill gains but after some time and better watching for Evade skill gains I noticed that I got Avoidance and all other defense related skills but...
  8. Raffaele Meiers

FYI: Weapon Amp A101 renders Weapon usless

Every weapon I attach the A101, tried Opalo MKII and EP41, it rendered the Weapon useless as I could not Equip it after. I tried it with Hotkey, clicking on icon or right mousebutton and select equip. I allways saw quickly the hand icon flashing on the icon in Inventory but never managed to...
  9. Raffaele Meiers

Skills lost during maintenance

Hello Anybody else noticed that they lost skills during the 10 h maintenance from yesterday? I'm 100% sure I got my new Rank in Power Catalyst already bevor the Maintenance and today again (same level) Seams we have to screenshot our skills bevor we log of, at least bevor maintenace...
  10. Raffaele Meiers

HoF: All Avas are equal... 541 ped Azz

Loosing once again my ass of and not geting anything in hunting I took my last 60 peds,repaired my OA102 a bit, got me 30 bombs and some probes and went out to get me some high MU ores but all went the other way, MU low but surprise was bigger when I triggered the HoF sound with the third last...
  11. Raffaele Meiers

Need Clarification about MM prizes

After last years MM the second placed "team" witch got a LA received the bigger LA, witch was also blessed with higher Markup ores and the distance to the TP was also the same - it even got not so much vegetation to hinder hunters. With this in mind wouldnt it be better to know where the Prize...
  12. Raffaele Meiers

Stats of unlimited OreAmp 102 SGA Edition

Hello, as you may know I looted the SGA version of the unlimited OreAmp 102. I am totally happy and it is the biggest loot in my time in PE/EU. Stats are: Efficinecy: 5 Decay: 100 Pec Full TT: 100 Ped Required level: 2 Weight: 0,5 kg This last Line is the difference between...
  13. Raffaele Meiers

SGA Amp discovered

Somehow I was totally confused when this hit me. First I thought ah another bug how can a III oil give such a big swirl. Then I saw first the sentence that something strang is in my claim but looking at the loot window I only saw the deed so on the second look at the chat window I discovered...
  14. Raffaele Meiers

Biggest Hunting Uber in TT up to date

Finally something worth to post here. After long long time of either to shitty loot and low amount of peds on my card, I received with my second VU10 swirl something nice, ped wise. If someone needs some Weapon Grips give me a PM ;) Now I hope I can get me some SGA item I can use ...
  15. Raffaele Meiers

What did new Hunting ATH #1 do?

Gratz to the new ATH no. 1 but instantly after it came my Friendlist started to empty.. one after the other logged out and not back in... Great Job MA.... Or what do you think? Made this ATH you go hunt Dasps or spend more peds on other mobs? PS: I'll log back in and start to consume some...
  16. Raffaele Meiers

People killing themselve

How many times did you kill yourselve while fighting the Bots in PvP area? I noticed this Bug about one year ago and reported it to MA's Support but it seams they will not correct it. I am killed by myselve Nord killed himselve with HL14 It is sad that they do not check if you shoot or...
  17. Raffaele Meiers

Question: TT'ed Items

I start to think that this by MA called TT'ed items is maybe also a glitch in their software. They claim their log to show it but I think this logfile is only showing what their database server does and this is in my opinion already after the glitch/bug. Why do I think this? 1) I think MA has...
  18. Raffaele Meiers

Why are all this 10K to 50K weapons for sale?

Today I quickly browsed the auction and saw a lot of imp/adj or other weapons in the 10K to 50K ped price range for sale. I would say around 20 weapons like ML-35, Adj Starkov, ML-45, Imp. FF 8k, Imp Ep-21, Adj. Omegaton, MK-IV, MK-V are atm in auction waiting for a puyer at the peak priceses we...
  19. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Tools

I'm cleaning up my Inventory and selling these Armor Parts: End Date is set to 12th of October 2008 but I'll sell when offer is aceptable (near Market Value) Prices Included are from Entropia Tools: Inventory Calculator All items are listet with this colums: 1Name 2Category 3Count 4TT Value...
  20. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Resources Ore/Ematter

I'm cleaning up my Inventory and selling these Armor Parts: End Date is set to 12th of October 2008 but I'll sell when offer is aceptable (near Market Value) Prices Included are from Entropia Tools: Inventory Calculator All items are listet with this colums: 1Name 2Category 3Count 4TT Value...
  21. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Misc Items

22. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Mindforce Chips

23. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Materials

24. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Some Weapons

25. Raffaele Meiers

Selling: Lots of Blue

Lots of Blueprints I'm cleaning up my Inventory and selling these Blueprints: End Date is set to 12th of October 2008 but I'll sell when offer is aceptable (near Market Value) Prices Included are from Entropia Tools: Inventory Calculator All items are listet with this colums: 1Name...
Back