Search results

1. O

Selling: Herb Boxes quickly

Selling over 100 Herb Boxes in about 20 minutes at Twin Peaks. Selling them Singles for +2 , 10 for +1 each, or reserve 100 now for +80 TT for all. Will check back before here before I start selling for reservations. Only plan on being there tonight.
  2. O

Buying: Gnome (m) and 5A plates before space comes

Looking for a full set of Male Gnome and 5A plates before space comes.
  3. O

Next Island Map

Just took a short trip to next island before the current quests get changed and noticed at least one tp missing from the entopedia map compared to the entropia tour agency survival map. The tp that I know of is Warrior Peak 132350 95631. There may be others I did not catch yet.
  4. O

Buying: Sollomate Aggressio, SGA Edition

As the title says I am looking for a Sollomate Aggressio, SGA Edition. For those who don't know it is a powerfist. Send me either a message or post an offer here. Willing to negotiate for a fair price. Oman
  5. O

Selling: CB5 and ES 400

I am wanting to rearrange how my ped investment is distributed, so I am selling these two items. ES 400 : BO +6.5k Got this scanner at this price and I do not plan on selling it for less, even if it means a long wait. CB5 : BO +200ped Looking to use a different gun also willing to...
  6. O

Massively.com Article

Massively, a blog about mmo's in general, just did a small post on Planet Calypso. The title is supposedly about the event but you can tell some did not get all their facts straight when writing the article. Still it is good publicity. Just going to have to monitor for the haters of the game...
  7. O

Oman's 25.2 PED TT Hunting Experiment

**First paragraph is background skip for the experiment.** I haven't done any small scale hunting since VU 10 because I had heard rumors of the loot being worse. After a really bad run of 10% return ,doing the argo quest, I have decided to do a small scale experiment. Using Emik S30(L) that I...
  8. O

Buying: Powerfists... Piercer and Mk.1

As the title says I am looking for the Omegaton Power Claw Piercer (L) and the Genesis Power Claw Mk.1 (L). I am only interested in ones that are near full TT. The Piercer is a looted weapon while the Mk.1 comes from a (L) blueprint. I have searched all the shops I know of and auction and can...
  9. O

Buying: Valiant Armor

EDIT: Now looking for Valiant Armor Footgaurds only.
  10. O

Selling: Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon, SGA Edition

Well I need some peds, and I do not really want to sell my Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon, SGA Edition but peds come first. After a bid is placed there will be 1 week till close of auction unless another bid is made. Then 1 week from that bid. Buyout closes auction immediately. SOLD SB: 1.8k...
  11. O

DMG/Pec & DMG/Sec Wrong

I just added the decay to the Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon, SGA Edition. The damage per second and damage per pec that were calculated for are both wrong based off my calculations. I believe this is because it doesn't use the correct minimum damage and there is no place to add it that I can...
  12. O

1 Hour Interview at Interactive TV

I was looking at mindark.com and saw this link to an interview with the Mindark executives. I am currently listening to it and it isn't that bad so far. The interviewer who knows nothing about the game it seems like but I like it is one of their PR pieces. Go check it out. Here is the link to...
  13. O

Where do you get your whips?

So I have decided I wanted to a little taming and raising of my whip skills. I have had a slight problem though. Since I have yet to max a Viper I was gonna use one of those for the SIB. Well the auction doesn't seem to carry any full limited versions of the whip. I looked at the shops in the...
  14. O

MMORPG.com CES review

MMORPG.com just put up a review of Entropia Universe at CES. Check it out at this link. http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameId/31/setView/features/loadFeature/1704 Yalin Trelan Oman
  15. O

Mindark.com New Layout

I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but my searching skills are a little weak. I just headed over to mindark.com to check out the companies press release/ news section, and was pleasantly surprised to find a much more visually pleasing website. A big thumbs up to Mindark to for finally...
  16. O

SELLING: Longblade Skill Implant

Selling 16.9 ped Longblade Skill Implant at 1500% (aprox. 150% below market value.) Send me a pm if interested.
  17. O

BrawlerFest II 7/14 18:00 MA Time

BrawlerFest II When: Saturday July 14 Where: SE of Genesis Amerthera Headquarters Time: 18:00 to 18:30 MA time Price: Free (1pec) Prize: 100 PED Rules: Pvp with no healing, no armor, and only TT Powerfists Created by: Yalin Trelan Oman of the Q Entities Sponsored by: Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat of...
  18. O

BrawlerFest 6/23 18:00 MA Time

BrawlerFest When: Saturday June 23 Where: SE of Genesis Amerthera Headquarters Time: 18:00 to 18:30 MA time Price: 10 PED Prize: 100 PED Rules: Pvp with no healing, no armor, and only TT Powerfists The exact postition of the event manager is (17340, 19828). Its...
  19. O

Looking for Soc.

I am still a new player to EU and have deceided that I wanted to finally want to join a society. I am looking for one that actually has players that know each other and could help me grow as a player. I like EU and have deposited so I plan to stick around for a bit. I play for around an hour or...
  20. O

Selling Electropositive Modulator Blueprint

I am selling 2 Electropositive Modulator Blueprints. I want the current market value for them. This is about 25 PED. You can send me a pm if you are willing to buy.
  21. O

Noob trying Crafting

So I am still a noob:ahh: at the game but have deposited. I had been only hunting previously but recently have decided to try different professions. I tried mining with no success. Now I am trying manufacturing. I decided to skill with a Basic Pump with a thousand attempts and now need a little...
  22. O

Where to Hunt

So I am just beginning and am hunting Snablesnots east/southeast of Billy's and was wondering if there was a better spot I didn't know about. Is there any spot that has just Snables? I am still a noob to the game but I play mainly for fun but would still like to know if I am at the ideal spot. I...
  23. O

Fianlly Deposited

Well I started playing about a year ago and liked the game but had to quite after a couple months until about a month ago because of my internet connection. EU finally has me sucked in completely now. I finally deposited. I didn't think it would happen but I got sucked into hunting and now have...
  24. O

Item Switching

Ok so I played for several weeks around a year ago and then lost my internet connection. I finally have a limited internet connection that allows me to play agian.:) I am still a big noob in the game but I learn fast and have played a lot of games. Enough of a backstory here is a question that...
Back