Search results

1. LedEye

Selling: 5B plates

selling my seven 5B PLATES. after sb is met its 2h deadline! SB:TT+550 BO:TT+575 Need to get them sold fast ;)
  2. LedEye

Buying: Empty Skill Implant

if you have ESI, send me a pm! Need alot of them because im chipping out ;)
  3. LedEye

Selling: All My Skills!

Problem irl with cash so need to chip out fast, im looking for few % under markup. Give me a PM if your interest of something and tell me your reasonable price! =) EDIT! I have sold the most of the skills, but i still have few left but the esi for them should be to smal. So i write down how...
  4. LedEye

Question: manual cords on tp-chip/Finds on radar?

I know this has been up before but i wanna know how many that want to have this.. 1 - I would love having so i can type coords manually when i need to revivekill 2 - I would like having a spot on my radar while i mine (might be stupid in lootable zones but what the heck) 3 - Maybe having...
  5. LedEye

Looking for disciples!

Hey i have been ingame for about 1 year now and i think i have the right knowlegde now.. Therefor i offer some mentorship to newcomers. Only thing is that i am a person with quite low irl cash flow so i cannot give things away (u´ll have to earn ur own gear urself) My demands is: 1* I wish that...
  6. LedEye

Some Hogs drops

Me Peewee and Ermik decided to make a hog hunt and this is what we got :) Wish we could get any +hunts like those more often :) A couple of 19 ped esi also so out profit were excl esi ~600 ped and we had 100 ped amo out.. Thanx Peewee for the screenies :D
  7. LedEye

New oldstuff-droppings?

I Feel that us newer members of EU is forgotten, and ignored. Maybe it seems to be a stupid poll from me, but I think that some of the "old school items" could start drop again, so the stupid prices of "uberstuff" could be a bit more humane and reasonable. Look at ML-35.. a year ago i believe...
  8. LedEye

ESI-loot :D

Well.. I have been camping those ambus for a while and i got a 102ped global today.. but in that loot i found this! 101ped tt ESI :D
  9. LedEye

EnmatAmp 101 light (L)

I descided to make a few enmat amps yesterday and those two nice ones came across me :)
  10. LedEye

CooOOoooOoOooL :D

I just gained this ;) It is cool to be Cool :cool:
  11. LedEye

Higher Skill SIB?

Just wonder when I hunt with a specific level in my pro-standing (lvl 39) and want to gain skills with a SIB handgun. Wich Medium-skill weapon shall I use? Or is it worth shooting with a non SIB? Like Karmakiller or Omegaton m2875? I do believe i have good skills in Handgun and hit/crit...
  12. LedEye

YEEEY (chuck)Bery thanx!!

:yay: I indeed took it!!!! :D ;D ;D I am sooo happy!!! :D :D :D :D :D
  13. LedEye

n00bStaR

Just got this, just an unimportant skill but.. wth this is one skill amongs all :)
  14. LedEye

What´s the meaning?

Whats the meaning with the mentoring-shit? As a 10´th of my disciples i kicked since he hasn´t been ingame for 2 months and stucked at 5%. Disciples thinks that they´re going to have gear weapon armor tt-neopsion tpchip and so on, i am so tired of those whiners saying "You seems to be a...
  15. LedEye

PC Hermes M (L)

Just wonder how much a full hermes-armor male costs. Not that i can buy it now but in the future :) Is there many of them or is it to rare?
  16. LedEye

MENTOR items

IF we have some kind of petition for getting some better ME-gifts so that more of us have some kind of chance getting an Uber-rifle or something? Is that an impossible thing? Regards Ledeye
  17. LedEye

Saturday Night Fever

Had a TeamUp with a gang wonderful persons from my Society And we had a few turns out and even a 15 ped ESI :D I am dead at ground getting critted and My friend Sonix Is the one taking this screen but RESPECT to all of my FINE members !!! :D
  18. LedEye

A smaller HOF from Argo today

Well did not have so much peds and this smaller one came but I am happy anyway!
  19. LedEye

Hof/global same hunt

Okey i dont know where to put it but i got a hof, not the biggest one but there is an amount of peds.. Jumped in s of jason desciding to hunt some argos for my last peds and a Argo Raider came towards me. I started shooting and POFF it sparkled a HUGE light around me and I got a small HOF 236...
  20. LedEye

Auction

I have a Ninja Hood jacket Bue/yellow (M) for sale PM or Post me for price Startbid : TT+100 BO tt+350 Regards Ledeye END of auction is 25/1 GL :)
  21. LedEye

Armor/plates v.s avatarskills v.s Mobs

Yes as the title i just have some questions about the worthiness about the (L) armor/ (UL) Armor And or plates. IS there anyone that can stand up and really be honoust about wich Armor/plateset v.s mob u should have in skill lvls and if it might be worth buying a (L) armor to hunts at CP and...
  22. LedEye

Just had a thought of a wishlist.. :)

I´ve seen ppl that tt stuf and i really think that we could get the "loot-link" to loook at all loots we get in hunts so we dont have to look for the items. WHat I mean is that I would like to have a link to my loots so i dont have to look for things just because it is in "looted items-page"...
  23. LedEye

Well just wonder ab promises?

Do u have any New Year Promises? :) Mine was @ 2000 that i will never give any more promises just because they will allways be broken :rolleyes: But now I have one real one :) I promise to get One EWE ep45 Hunter and a Marber Foxtrot ME :) And to All of you from me HAPPY NEW...
  24. LedEye

Footguardprices

I just went out to look for some footguards to my phantomarmor but i got crazy while looking at the cost.. OUCH! 900+PED!?!?!? Is pricesettings fair in ur thoughts? Just because it is a new item to be able to be fully protected imho i think it is to expensive 900+ped for phantom ~tt+400 ghost...
  25. LedEye

IS MA gonna do another event like...

the PoE? That is a question i´ll make for you all :)
Back