Search results

1. V

Today's hot or not: Longtooth!

Well, a few weeks ago these started to appear out of nowhere and they've been in the global chat constantly! Also a few uberloots appeared from them! So you would say they're definitly HOT. But, also negative reports have come to the surface lately, long time players that are grinding them and...
  2. V

We need guitars

We need a new item: Guitar So we can sit around the campfire, oh wait, we need a new option: building campfires, we can use the looted wood as nobody crafts furniture anywas, and sing koombaya! Also, IRL I often go to girls houses and play serenades. I miss that option here in EU.
  3. V

New things we need!

Some of the things you are propose are interesting, most are just time-consuming bullshit. I don't need any armageddon graphics that takes months to create, in which time they could also fix bugs and deliver more interesting gameplay.
  4. V

Longtooth joke

Kind of funny how my serious economical or parodical threads get locked and this guy who is counting his EFD/-rep ratio get's away with a bullshit thread like this that has no information or laughing material in it.
  5. V

Bounty

1) Restrictions...max nr of bounties, etc 2) problem
  6. V

EntropiaForum Senior Members

Why the 25% activity? Is seniority not about taking it easy and relax, with all the wisdom you have?
  7. V

Where do we go from here?

to infinity...and beyond!
  8. V

Longtooth joke

Damn...thought someone had a real funny longtooth joke :mad:
  9. V

Question: What is going on with refined resources?

Uhm....no? C'mon, stop blaming MA for everything and take your own responsibility. If the balance team would do this all the time, all prices would be fixed forever, losing all dynamic in the economy, and the whole point of a RCE would be lost. If mining goes bad, go hunt. And if (L) items...
  10. V

What MA do for enjoy colonist?

is the ivent already in the apple store?
  11. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #3 Run #3 UT: 16:45 5th of juli 2010. NE of studio street. I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Lyst: 17,71 x 1,05 = 18,60 Belk: 13,28 x 1,26 = 16,73...
  12. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #2 Run #2 UT: 14:30 5th of juli 2010. E and SE of vampire cathedral I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Lyst: 9,38 x 1,05 = 9,85 Blau: 35,89 x 1,20...
  13. V

Rocktropia mining blog

Run #1 Run #1 UT: 11:30 5th of juli 2010. SE corner of Rocktropia map I will count 5 ped decay per run (so 2.5 for enmatter and 2.5 for ores). Equipment: Ziplex TK120 (L) for ores Emine EMF (L) for enmatters 50/50 bombs/probes. Results: Ores: Zinc: 55,60 x 1.15: 63,94 Erio: 34,80 x 1.09...
  14. V

Rocktropia mining blog

I have decided I will explore the planet of Rocktropia and see what materials I could gather there, enmatters as well as ores. I will post this in the blog-form, with runs of 50 probes and 50 bombs.
  15. V

Question: Limited Shadow Armour!

crafted armours for 2 years now, no shadow bp.
  16. V

Please oh please oh please!

I think you should wait for the update...good things are coming
  17. V

About the history of the alliance

Is that so? Companies have annual reports. Companies have staff. Etc. Etc. The only things that is an argument that socs are companies and not countries, is that they don't have land. Oh wait, that's not true, a lot of em grabbed some lately ;)
  18. V

Valygar's weekly bussiness idea thread

In this thread I will post a bussiness/economy trend idea every week, starting from today. Discussion is allowed, but the thread will be strongly moderated, as only useful and indepth responses are allowed. Week 23: Invest in brown and green paint. Why? When cryengine is implemented, camouflage...
  19. V

About the history of the alliance

I think you have quite a naive view on international politics. Countries form alliances all the time, and I'm glad they do! Otherwise I'd be speaking German today instead of Dutch. I think politics is a vital part of the universe, and it makes it all the more interesing. That's why I also made...
  20. V

Diplomat at your service!

This thread has come into existence because of the way the latest LandGrab went. What did the top societies learn from it? Diplomacy (alliance forming) is more important then a big gun or superstats. It's striking too see that the most skilled society has not been able to aqcuire a single...
  21. V

My last week of EU

I've decided to quit EU. I will share my adventures in the last week of EU in this thread, have fun reading! :) So, the first thing someone does when he quits is, he let's all his buddies know about his decision. Many tears have been shed, many a times memory lane was walked. I also contacted...
  22. V

Help! I caught the 'BP dropping disease'

I was out hunting snables, minding my own bussiness, when suddenly after a sneeze right in my face, I noticed I started dropping BP's uncontrollably! I'll be around PA now and then today and tomorrow. P.s.: anybody got a cure? Valygar
  23. V

For those who don't speak English well

There are some people that don't master English very well, and still like to post in EF. Sometimes I read posts that I just don't understand, or that take very much effort to decode. For these people, and for the people that don't post because they can't express themselve in English I have the...
  24. V

Buying: MindForce skills

As I want to specialize in Mindforce, but don't have the time to skill up myself, I would like to buy these skills. Especially: Contentration Psychotropy Pyrotropy If you are interested in selling, please pm me. Regards, Valygar
Back