Search results

1. Feonor

Buying: Phantom Male Parts

I already got thighs and foots, if got any of the other pieces PM me. And state what you want for it, thanks. Then we'll meet.
  2. Feonor

Ambie Payday

Was looking to loot pancreas oils for Simple II Plastic Springs, and finally I got an ATH, on my second Ambie. My first ATH, and man is it sweet!!! 22k in liver oil and a full tt LR63 (L). Total of loot tt value was 22,857 ped. I hit 98th on ATH too!
  3. Feonor

1292 ped hof from this...

I removed my friguite too from auction, i said to myself, "why not, get some skills before I go poor again..." I guess not, note my exceptional crappy QR too. At the end of the run, 132k residue...
  4. Feonor

Now I'm Cool

Took forever but i finally unlocked Coolness on CP...
  5. Feonor

My First Hunting HoF

And I get it while mining too, from all things a Snarg... It was about 6k in eye oils.
  6. Feonor

Read this weird story - Its true too...

I had to post this bizarre story, now this is one hardcore player in a real life PVP situation. Sex, Crime And Videogames: Gang Kidnaps Gamer to Get Password Using Fake Orkut Date Hope this crap never happens to me...
  7. Feonor

Black Gold, Texas Tea, HoF

After a crappy mining run, I when out again, despite my better judgement. On the 3rd bomb dropped... The "trumpets" rang out. Its was an Extremely Large (XIX) deposit of Crude Oil, tt value of 739 ped. Took me 2.5 hrs to drill it out. Click to enlarge
  8. Feonor

Crude HoF 449 ped

It was an Plentiful (XVII) and rather unexpected too. I was heading back after an uneventful mining run, and then the "trumpets". It made my day. After months of no mining globals and an incredible amount of of very tiny and tiny deposits, if any deposits found. Thanks for the jackpot MA. :yay:
  9. Feonor

Melchi Water - Massive (XX) Deposit

1027 ped was the HoF, took me over 3 hours to drill it out. Broke my drill 4 times. In the end, i got 51k of melchi water.
  10. Feonor

First HoF in this game

I've never gotten an HoF in this game, and I've been playing for over 1 year now. I"m a hunter and "go figure", I get my first HoF from mining, lol
  11. Feonor

232 ped ESI

Went to CND for the first time, beginners luck!
Back