Search results

1. Anna Ivanhoe

Buying: Liakon F parts

Heey! Ok, so I'm looking for Liakon armor :) Please help me find some to complete a set! Harness - (BOUGHT) Thighs - (BOUGHT) Arms - Still looking Gloves - (BOUGHT) Helmet - (BOUGHT) Shins - (BOUGHT) Feet - Still looking
  2. Anna Ivanhoe

Buying: Boar F UL

Hey! Ok, so I've been checking auction far too many times and it's always empty of whatever I need. Anyways: I'm looking for Boar F UL - parts, so if you know anyone who's got a few or if someone of you are selling, please let me know!! Where have all the items gone?! :scratch2::computer:
  3. Anna Ivanhoe

Selling: Full set adj Pixie

I decided that it's time for me to let go of my graduation armor since I dont use it anymore :rolleyes: Post a reply here if interested, and we could meet in game sometime soon! :wise: (Tier 0.0 - 0.5)
  4. Anna Ivanhoe

A time for investment or exit?

Okay, so since 2010-ish prices have dumped when it comes to uber-gear and effective gear. :yay: Land Areas seem to drop aswell and skills have never been so cheap! Should we see this as a second chance to start all over again, as in 2004 when items were cheap and prices eventually sky rocketed...
  5. Anna Ivanhoe

FYI: New Entropia Trailer - any info??

Okay, so about a month ago I read the suggestions in the dev's corner and I really enjoyed the idea of making a good, professional new trailer for Entropia as a whole (Or Calypso itself). No more competitions where players make hobby-films etc. but the real thing! I decided to file a support...
  6. Anna Ivanhoe

Selling: UL Adj Embra C1 - Tier 1!

Hello again everyone :) I've recently upgraded the Adj C1 to tier 1, so I thought it would be good with a new trading offer :wise: The sword is now in the Calypso Auction, SB +1500 & BO +1650!!! The BO is 300 ped below MU :eyecrazy: Check stats and the awesome tire rate here...
  7. Anna Ivanhoe

Uber: Lootius is smiling :D

Okay, finally I get something back ;) Came online and saw the migration event and decided to make a depo of 1000 PED, even though i promissed myself not to :D So as always i was shooting, looting and complaining about everything :wise: and i stumbled upon a nice guy, Megatrix, who I talked a...
  8. Anna Ivanhoe

Selling: Adjusten Unlimited..

UL Adj Embra Laset Sword C1 Selling a recently looted Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1 ! (TIER 1) Taking offers, just PM me of find me in-game! Stats & info: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Embra_Laser_Sword_C1_Adjusted SOLD!
  9. Anna Ivanhoe

Stop fooling around!

Hello Dev's - if you ever read these posts ... Now that Calypso has changed owners (yeah, it was a while ago) I really hope that you won't make the same mistakes as Mindark did: Implementing new features and let the old, bugged and incomplete features be. I really, really hope that you will...
  10. Anna Ivanhoe

Land Areas

Ok, so I've been interested in OLA's since i found out how those work, and ofc i dream of one :) I wonder how much a land area on Calypso costs aprox. atm, since i came back 2 weeks ago and i've been away for the universe for a couple of years now - has it changed alot since pre-VU10?
  11. Anna Ivanhoe

Uber: X-mas gift

Ok, so i finally come back after 2 years to have a little nostalgic fun with low-level cornundacaudas :D , and this hits me: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=275860&c=22 Really nice gift, and quite ironic that i get my largest HOF hunting these, and with svempa S60...
  12. Anna Ivanhoe

Question: Profit?

Hello everyone. Im curious about this pvp thingy... Is it possible to profit from locking the rig? I've asked a few people, and they all kinda have diffrent stories... if its possible, what gear would be best to profit there easier? Same thing about pvp zone 4. Thanks :)
  13. Anna Ivanhoe

Question: PvP gunz

Hello everyone! :D Just wondering what GUN and WHY u would use it in PVP? (Rig and PvP4...)
  14. Anna Ivanhoe

Question: Soc at rig?

Hello everyone :) i just have a short question... WHAT SOC hangs out most at the rig? Simple and easy ^^ thanks!
  15. Anna Ivanhoe

Question: Help :S

This is a question for LA OWNERS! Simple : Does the maintence cost more depending on what kind of mob it is? (What ive heard it costs 10 peds/ day)
  16. Anna Ivanhoe

Question: What mob?

Hey all, what mob would u prefer to have on a LA? What DNA for example would make YOU go there? Pick any possible mobs that i've listed. Thanks :) !
  17. Anna Ivanhoe

Help: Confused !!

Hello - i know that OLA's have huts, but do they have a separate deed? Like, one deed for the hut, and one deed for the whole LA? What if someone just sold the hut for 150k PED, and then the other player thought that he'd bought the LA? :confused: Its a real nightmare scenario!
  18. Anna Ivanhoe

Hadesheim -PVP!

Hello, As CAC said in another thread, why not make Hadesheim into a pvp zone? I mean, if it was a pvp zone, it would b full of ppl who r there to have fun and sneak around the city and trying to ambush ppl. I think it would b wonderfull because i LOVE pvp and Hadesheim would b a fantastic place...
  19. Anna Ivanhoe

Selling ML 45!

***sold***
  20. Anna Ivanhoe

Buying ML 45

Hello folks! I just wanna tell u that i am looking for an ML 45 and i hope someone in here has one. If anyone wanna sell it to me, just PM me and tell me how much u want for it! :) I will tell u in the thread if i have got one. PS: its not for the LG, cause the ubars who r in it pay...
  21. Anna Ivanhoe

S: Skills

Hello. I am selling my coloring skills now, cause i need some fast cash and i wanna go back to hunting ;) These r my small chips : Coloring ~6 ped TT Color Matching ~3 ped TT Give me some juicy offers plz... i already have an offer for 4500 peds for both. So i guess its like a small auction :P
  22. Anna Ivanhoe

What should i do?

Hello! I am a little confused, many ppl tell me that the best way is to get a hangar, and others a LA. I dont know what's the best thing. What should i do? : Save for a LA which would take a while :laugh: Or save for a hangar which wouldn't take so long :confused: What would work best?? (If...
  23. Anna Ivanhoe

Help me with this ^^

Hello! I might invest in a LA in the future when i will have the ability to my bank and stock accounts (i am 14 and not allowed yet :laugh: ). If u have any ideas of what i should think about, plz tell me in this post! I wanna know everything thats negative and possitive so i know more about it...
  24. Anna Ivanhoe

FreanD DELTA

Hello! :D I am selling my BLP gun FreanD Delta, and i wanna do it here... :laugh: If you wanna make an offer, just post under here what you offer and when i find a good price i will PM that person and we will meet ingame! TT=16.?? Opening bid tt+ 200 Buyout +330 Have fun!!
  25. Anna Ivanhoe

Vigi Parts (f)

Yes, i am taking offers on vigi parts (tt+) These r the only parts : Vigi shin. Vigi thigh. Vigi gloves. Vigi helmet. Vigi arms. I would be happy to get offers NOW! I will tell u all if some parts are sold, and PM me if u wanna offer!! :ahh: Plz make offers, bye!
Back