Search results

1. TimUnleashed

Are you the person who paid too much for a Musca Harness?

To the person who recently accidentally paid 21.60 ped for a Musca Harness in our Port Atlantis Mall shop: We accidentally set our correct price of 12.00 ped on the wrong dial (markup instead of total), resulting in you being charged 9.60 ped too much for your Musca Harness. I'm not...
  2. TimUnleashed

SFE Launches Celeste Quarry Booth on Arkadia!

SFE Launches Celeste Quarry Booth on Arkadia! Southern Fortress Engineering (SFE) has finally acquired and stocked one of the six booths at the trading hub Celeste Quarry, on Arkadia! That means that in addition to our existing shops at Port Atlantis Mall and Twin Peaks Mall on Calypso, we...
  3. TimUnleashed

Buying: Vampire Blueprints

SFE has been wanting to add Vampire to its catalogue for a very long time, so I thought I'd ask around! If you have some, or know where they are, please PM me!
  4. TimUnleashed

First 5 get a free suit of Bodyguard (L)!

Because we're excited about the fact that we've just made available four types of Arkadia armour for sale in our Port Atlantis Mall shop - Musca (L), Corvus(L), Canis(L), Lupus(L) - we thought we would do a little giveaway. So here's how it works: To qualify for your free suit of low-TT...
  5. TimUnleashed

Buying: Phasm Cloth

In SFE's everlasting quest to make sure we have full suits of Orca (L) on the shelf, the Harness is always the troublesome one. The Harness uses Ultra Cold Fabric which is very rare. We're able to craft some, if we can just get our hands on some Phasm Cloth! So any hunters out there want to...
  6. TimUnleashed

Buying: Serum BPs

Southern Fortress Engineering always tries to keep the shelves fully stocked with our wide range of crafted armour. At the moment we are in need of Blueprints for the following Serum parts: Harness Arms Thighs If you have any, or know someone who does, please let me know!
  7. TimUnleashed

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Farewell Hawkwing and Vantastic from SFE

Please go here to read the news.
  8. TimUnleashed

FYI: Who can fix which problems

Here is a list of known issues in Entropia Universe (to be added to over time), confirmation of who is responsible for solving them, and the progress we've made. These issues may take the form of bugs, poor design, desire for new systems, things we don't understand, things we'd like to see...
  9. TimUnleashed

Where did the fouls go?

Can anyone tell me what happened to the lovely spawn of Fouls that normally inhabits the area just to the west of Fort Troy? Currently there are none whatsoever. Normally there's a healthy density of Young through to Guardian. Has the Foul King called them back to their secret volcanic lair...
  10. TimUnleashed

Spectre's a fairly good price! - SFE

Hey everyone, I just thought I should point out that the price of Spectre (L) makes it a fairly attractive offer, from our perspective at Southern Fortress Engineering (www.southernfortress.com.au). Those who already understand our service know that our crafted armour prices are all reviewed...
  11. TimUnleashed

FYI: Shop bug update

As you may have seen in this thread, there are a couple of shop bugs (possibly generic estate bugs). I'm not sure if armour is the only thing suffering, but here it is in a nutshell: 1. For a long time, whenever you try to place a piece of armour anywhere, it appears upside down, and you have...
  12. TimUnleashed

Info: SFE Apologises

------------------------------------------------ Entropians, I would like to bring your attention to a temporary drop in our regular and normally reliable service levels. As you may or may not know, Southern Fortress Engineering is now in its fourth year of providing a valuable service to the...
  13. TimUnleashed

FYI: I Like 40 PED TP Fees

I know this is going to be unpopular, but I think it's time to say it. I would love further constructive debate, and I'm open to having my mind changed. Having considered the matter for quite some time as I've watched the last couple of years of Entropia's development, I am now firmly of the...
  14. TimUnleashed

Can't have Storage and Crafting Terminal open at same time?

Is it just me? Still happened even after relog... I can open either of them first, but can't then open the other one.
  15. TimUnleashed

Um, fail?

Pardon me if this is old news, but I just noticed this and it made me laugh: Click to enlarge
  16. TimUnleashed

Question: Can you operate the mission broker?

If I go up to the PA Mission Broker, right click her, and get the menu that has two options (Operate and Show Status Bar), select "Operate", the menu disappears (as if I've clicked it), but then no item screen appears. Doesn't matter how many times I try to operate the Mission Broker, I get...
  17. TimUnleashed

Info: How to compare loots

EDIT: We're getting good constructive feedback on this thread, so I've decided to make it more of a work in progress until we've covered the issues that come up. Thank you to everyone who makes a contribution. Once we're done, it might be worth giving the finished product a new thread for a...
  18. TimUnleashed

The thing I like most about this poll is...

You know how you get surveys and so on from time to time that ask questions that are biased in one particular way or another? Or that don't have an answer that suits your opinion? Well, I get sick of them. I noticed in EF that I'm not the only one so I thought I'd run a bit of an experiment.
  19. TimUnleashed

test

test1 test2 test3 test4
  20. TimUnleashed

Max Bid function in Auction

Please shoot me down in flames if this has been discussed before. It occurred to me that a "set your maximum bid for when you're not going to be around for the end of the auction" function would be incredibly helpful. Are there any known arguments against it that would stop it from being a...
  21. TimUnleashed

Question: New item points: has anyone gone through the process?

Hi there, I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased extra item points for a shop, apartment or estate since the capability was released recently. If so, what was the process like? Was it simply a matter of requesting it, then logging in one day and finding you had more item points and less...
  22. TimUnleashed

What does SGA REALLY stand for?

Hey all, With all the excitement around the Second Golden Age of Calypso, , it didn't take long for a new acronym to be created: SGA. When I first saw it I assumed it had something to do with Skill Gain or something, and took me a while to work out it means Second Golden Age. Then I started...
  23. TimUnleashed

Selling: Lich (F,L) presented by Southern Fortress Engineering

SFE has now produced a full female set of this elite armour. That's right: Full TT, Full suit of Lich (F,L) Enjoy the benefits of 100% protection from this awesome suit, 100% of the time (as limited decays, its protection doesn't drop). With stats like this and some 8A(L) plates, the...
  24. TimUnleashed

Question: How much is an Orca Harness worth?

About a year ago, SFE made an Orca Harness, using some ultra-rare Ultra Cold Fabric that we had come across, and kept it in storage because we weren't sure what it was worth. We've just been approached by someone wanting to buy it, who wasn't aware of its rarity, and it prompted us to try and...
  25. TimUnleashed

Selling: Spectre: 2 full suits - (M,L) and (F,L), from SFE

SFE has now produced a full male set and a full female set of this rare and unique armour. We're auctioning them both in the one thread! That's right: Full suit Spectre (M,L) AND Full suit Spectre (F,L) Enjoy the benefits of 100% protection from this awesome suit, 100% of the time (as...
Back