Search results

1. D

Is the "Take a Breather" mission gun reward tradable?

Just finished the Longtooth "Take a Breather mission" and there is a large selection fo guns to choose from. They are mostly high end weapons which will be some time before I can use them. Does anyone know if the gun reward is tradable? Thanks Deanie
  2. D

Fruit, Stones and Skins

I have been collecting these for some time now. 1) If I want to sell or trade stones/skins is it best to convert them to textures or just leave them alone? Would most likely be selling them as a bundle. 2) Is there any reason not to turn fruit into bars? The BPs that use fruit do not look so...
  3. D

Basic to Mid level general store. Deer Mall Floor #1 Shop #3.

Deer Mall Floor #1, Shop #3 Welcome to this great location. 300m SW of New Oxford TP, 165m N of Bilton towers TP. Enter the Mall, skirt the televator, third door on the left - check the window for gear as well. Thanks to all the drop-ins and regulars for their purchases :thumbup: Stock...
  4. D

Question: Crafting and Timeouts

Some people talk about doing long crafting runs and I can only assume that recently they are using the autocraft button on the machine. (Not an autoclicker) 1) Is there any forced logoff or inactivity timeout while using this. Eg. can I leave it running with a batch of materials for a day or is...
  5. D

Corpse Decay - does loot make a difference?

Hello, Does anyone know if a dead Mob with loot takes longer to decay than one without any loot? I died and by the time I ran back (short time) the body was gone. If it had loot would it have lasted longer? Any ideas? Deanie
  6. D

Server load - when not to play?

I have noticed that at some times during the day the server/s grind very slowly. Is there any statistics or graphs of peak play times and low play times? I would prefer to play during low times. Any suggestions? PS: UTC times if possible please so that everyone can understand, thankyou Deaine
  7. D

Market orders - how do I sell to them?

If I go to the auction and click on the orders button, I can see people who are buying. How do I sell to them? Do I have to put in a sell auction order and pay (double dipping for MA as the person who placed the order is already paying) or am I missing something? Thanks Deanie
  8. D

To refine or not?

When I mine Enmatter and Ores is there any reason why I should not refine the things I find? Eg. Do any of the natural items have any other use besides refining them? PS: If anyone can answer the same question about animal parts like hides and skins that would be great too. Thankyou Deanie
  9. D

Blueprint and book question

I have been reading around and cannot find the answer to this question. Once a BP is in a BP book can you remove it again? PS: I am thinking of crafting and have not bought any books yet.
  10. D

Mob toughness - HP

Hello, I am having trouble finding a table or list of mobs and what it takes to kill them in terms of HitPoints. If anyone has a link they could share I would appreciate it. thankyou in advance. PS: I did search the forum and then web but did not find what I was looking for (or I missed it)...
Back