Search results

1. Dextar

Help: I need a new look.

I am making this New Thread Because I need some new threads! I want to shed my noob clothes and get something better looking. I am at a loss at what prices are and not sure where to start. Don't really want super expensive. I like Darker colors like greys and blacks (I know black is...
  2. Dextar

Selling: 15k efd (sb) 59.95 ped (bo) 70 ped

15000 EFD (Enough to buy a banner ad) Starting Bid 59.95 PED Buy Out 70 PED ACTION CONCLUDED: Winning Bidder: Kosh @59.95 Auction Successful and transfer completed! Thank you much KOSH! Dex :cool:
  3. Dextar

Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Final (Top Vote-Getter Wins)

CYBER-HUNT Side Quest 2 Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Thread FINAL (Vote For all You Like) EU FAIL Pic #1: Nighthawk ++++++++++ EU FAIL Pic #2: Satans ++++++++++ EU FAIL Pic #3: jod ++++++++++ EU FAIL Pic #4: J. Mandrake ++++++++++ EU FAIL Pic #5...
  4. Dextar

CYBER-HUNT: 3rd Leg EVENT THREAD

CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt ****************************************** 3RD LEG HAS STARTED ****************************************** What is CYBER-HUNT: CYBER-HUNT is a Scavenger Hunt staged entirely in Cyberspace. The largest portion of the contest will be conducted in...
  5. Dextar

Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Thread Group 2 (Top 5 Advance)

CYBER-HUNT Side Quest 2 Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Thread Group 2 (Vote for all you like, Top 5 Advance) (Click the pics for a larger view) EU FAIL Pic #13: StygMa EU FAIL Pic #14: Egg90 EU FAIL Pic #15: missy EU FAIL Pic #16: Zedrick Stone EU FAIL Pic...
  6. Dextar

Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Thread Group 1 (Top 5 Advance)

CYBER-HUNT Side Quest 2 Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Thread Group 1 (Vote for all you like, Top 5 Advance) EU FAIL Pic #1: Redfrog EU FAIL Pic #2: J. Mandrake EU FAIL Pic #3: Staffas EU FAIL Pic #4: jod EU FAIL Pic #5: Satans EU FAIL Pic #6: hoos EU...
  7. Dextar

Selling: Selling 4k Sweat START BID 5k EFD (BO) 6k EFD

Selling 4k Sweat (SB) 5k EFD (BO) 6k EFD Selling 4k Sweat Start BID 5k EFD (BO) 6k EFD Transfer to take place in PA. Dex :cool: Auction Concluded TRANSFER COMPLETE AUCTION SUCCESSFUL Winner: andy5579 Price: 5000 EFD Thanks andy! Dex :cool:
  8. Dextar

Post a EU "FAIL" PIC WIN 10 CYBER-HUNT Points Get the most votes and win 1000 EFD

CYBER-HUNT SIDE QUEST #2 Post a EU "FAIL" PIC WIN 10 CYBER-HUNT Points Not sure what a FAIL Pic is? Here is a couple of Examples The Idea is simple, take a screen shot of an in game FAIL and then edit it with the word FAIL in nice bold letters. You can also add funny text and...
  9. Dextar

CYBER-HUNT: 2nd Leg EVENT THREAD

CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt ****************************************** 2ND LEG WINNER "StygMa" ****************************************** What is CYBER-HUNT: CYBER-HUNT is a Scavenger Hunt staged entirely in Cyberspace. The largest portion of the contest will be...
  10. Dextar

CYBER-HUNT 1st Leg SIDE QUEST 1 (post a screen shot win points and EFD)

****************************************** CYBER-HUNT 1st LEG SIDE QUEST #1 WINNER malasuerte ****************************************** Post a Screen Shot Win CYBER-HUNT Points Post a Screen shot like this: Click to enlarge You must post in general chat all in one line: OMG WIN...
  11. Dextar

CYBER-HUNT: 1st Leg EVENT THREAD

CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt ****************************************** 1ST LEG WINNER "malasuerte" ****************************************** What is CYBER-HUNT: CYBER-HUNT is a Scavenger Hunt staged entirely in Cyberspace. The largest portion of the contest will be...
  12. Dextar

Question: What results can I expect doing a 5 PED hunt a day?

What results can I expect doing a 5 PED hunt a day? I'll be using Opallo and hunting naked only low end mobs like Dakis and Chickens etc. I have Amps A101 -A103 but currently I am not using any of them. The results I am seeking info on are probable Skill increases over time (Example at 5 PED...
  13. Dextar

CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt.

CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt. What is CYBER-HUNT: CYBER-HUNT is a Scavenger Hunt staged entirely in Cyberspace. The largest portion of the contest will be conducted in the Game of Entropia Universe and on the Entropia Forum website. To be eligible to play CYBER-HUNT a...
  14. Dextar

Info: Tutorial: How To Capture and Edit EU Screenshots and How to Upload and Post them to Entropia Forum

Tutorial: How To Capture and Edit EU Screenshots and How to Upload and Post them to Entropia Forum (and how to post other graphics too) Many Contests and Competitions require EU players to post Screen Shots and Graphics to Entropia Forum. This tutorial is meant to break the process down into 5...
  15. Dextar

PRE-GAME WARM-UP 2 (Win 1 of 5 head-starts for the Ultimate EF/EU Scavenger Hunt)

EVENT CLOSED! CYBER-HUNT HAS STARTED WIN 1 of 5 "Head-starts" for the Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt CYBER-HUNT If you would like to know more about CYBER-HUNT Check out the first PRE-GAME WARM-UP THREAD There are FIVE Pictograph-puzzles hidden on Entropia Forum. I Hid them...
  16. Dextar

PRE-GAME WARM-UP (Win 1 of 4 head-starts for the Ultimate EF/EU Scavenger Hunt)

WIN 1 of 4 "Head-starts" for the Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt CYBER-HUNT Cyber-hunt is a scavenger hunt designed to take you around Calypso and Entropia Forum as well as "Other" interesting places in the cyber-world. Cyber-Hunt is a Virtual Scavenger hunt so all you need is your...
  17. Dextar

TESTING 123 --- Win 250 EFD

WE HAVE A WINNER! CONTEST CLOSED! Give me the exact co-ords of my position in the following picture. Click to enlarge This is a test for a larger event/contest. First Person to post the exact co-ords is the winner. WE HAVE A WINNER! CONTEST CLOSED!
  18. Dextar

Haiku EU Rounder

Haiku EU Rounder I remember many folks had some great chops writing Haiku. Here is a new twist. Write a Haiku about EU BUT it has to begin with the Last word of the Last Haiku in the thread when you start to write. We will be using the Traditional English Haiku Format of three lines with...
  19. Dextar

Question: Do you know of any "Investment" opportunities in EU?

Just like the title says: Do you know of any "Investment" opportunities in EU? If anyone knows of legitimate investment opportunities in EU please post them and any links to Info on them (As long as said links are kosher with the forum and EU rules) I know of two that are good investments...
  20. Dextar

Zen and the Art of Entropia Universe...

ZEN Definition (From Jargon 4.2.0) zen:vt To figure out something by meditation or by a sudden flash of enlightenment. Originally applied to bugs, but occasionally applied to problems of life in general. 'How'd you figure out the buffer allocation problem?" "Oh, I zenned it."
  21. Dextar

Question: Price drop on A101- A103 Amps Is this due to...

I am looking for info on the following, I've been asking in other threads but none have answered so.... The recent Price drop on A101 A102 and A103 Omegatron Amps (Energy Amps for Guns) is this due to: Increased supply from recent VU change. The Recent Mass account lock (Paynova Incident)...
  22. Dextar

Congratulation Citizen! You are now the Game Director of Entropia Universe. Good Luck!

Congratulation Citizen! You are now the Game Director of Entropia Universe. Good Luck! Ok well not really but in this thread you are. You are the game director of YOUR version of Entropia Universe.: You control every facet of EU from how many planets will be added to exactly what shade of...
  23. Dextar

4th HaikEU Voting Thread (Vote for all you like, review the entries in this thread!)

WINNER DATASPICE! GRATZ! THE 4th WEEKLY EntropiaForum :yay: HaikEU :yay: Contest (Haiku EU Poetry) Voting Thread Vote for ALL you Like! YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE. Vote Closes Sunday May 25th 2008 THIS WEEK's THEME: "Hunting Snables"...
  24. Dextar

Question: How are shopping Malls added to EU?

Is there a process where an account holder can request a mall be brought into EU and pre-purchased before it goes live in a VU? Or, is such just added occasionally and put on auction for the top bidder to purchase? Also do you think there will be more Malls added when the new game engine...
  25. Dextar

4th Weekly EF Haiku Contest "HaikEU"

THE 4th WEEKLY EntropiaForum :yay: HaikEU :yay: Contest (Haiku EU Poetry) PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES BEFORE POSTING YOUR ENTRY!!!! THIS WEEK's THEME: "Hunting Snables" (You don't have to use these exact words just convey the image of what "Hunting Snables" means to...
Back