Search results

1. micker

Drawing a line in the sand with the casual use of the word 'scammer'

Scammer. How often do you use that word in real life? Seriously think about it. I can't tell you the last time I heard that word used in a "real" conversation. According to my spell checker, it's not even a real word. On the contrary, I can't go 10 minutes in Entropia without hearing someone...
  2. micker

Looking for a Land Area for our next BIG (500PED) event!

Landowners! Are you interested in hosting a large event? We're going to be having a free event with a 500PED prize in march and are looking for the right land area to party at. We're providing the promotion and the prize pool for this hunting extravaganza. We just need to your land area. If...
  3. micker

Buyers, Sellers & Other Assorted TP Screamers, Shouters and Hustlers needed

Who else is tired of bad responses to your finely crafted sales pitch? Are you starting to get bored of recycling the same 'buying this...' or 'selling that...' messages? Are you looking for a way to make more ped? Are you looking for a regular PED paycheck? If so, I'm in need of a handful...
  4. micker

So you've heard dead men tell tales...

So you've heard dead men tell tales... Crazy cartographers from the Gods of Chaos returning the to bar with blood running from fresh wounds whispering amongst themselves. You've heard them talk about this place and wanted to go there yourself, but you know you shouldn't. This place, this...
  5. micker

FYI: Getting VU 10 To utilize the ATI Radeon 3850HD Card

So last weekend while waiting for VU 10 I went and bought a new 512mb ATI Radeon 3850HD card. This seemed to be the best bang for the buck at $100US. When I started EU up today I was floored to find my graphics loading in their lowest setting, leaving my to try and recreate my avatar without...
  6. micker

Advice needed from Milwaukee Entropians!

I'm headed to the Milwaukee area for a wedding labor day weekend. I've never been to Milwaukee and have some extra time off work and I'm thinking of spending a couple of days before the wedding exploring the city. If you're from Milwaukee tell me, what I should make sure I see and what I should...
  7. micker

Who's on Twitter?

Who here is on Twitter? Tweet me @micker
  8. micker

FYI: Emine EA(L) Report

I picked up one of the new Emine EA(L) enmatters amps tonight. I was curious what the deal was with them so I strapped it onto an MF-212 and headed out. First 50 probes - West of Shinook Jungle Found Typno, Cave Sap & Garcen. Finds were average in size, nothing smaller than a III and only...
  9. micker

Selling: Full Hunter M

I've decided to sell my full set of hunter. I want to sell it as a set, but will sell the thighs at +250*. The entire set will go for TT+350 to the first person that posts "Me! Me! Me!" here in the thread. *yup, I know thats not a good deal on the thighs, but buy the whole set to get the...
  10. micker

Selling: (M) Armor Collection

Selling together or individually, but only as full sets. All sets are complete with footguards. Samurai Valiant Renegade Warrior Rascal Bodyguard Make offers here or in PM. Thanks!
  11. micker

Selling: Renegade M

Full set of Renegade M Looking for +20 to sell. Post here or PM in game. I'll be around all day today.
  12. micker

Selling: Gnome M

Full set Gnome M +22 Post here or PM in game. I'll be around all day today.
  13. micker

Selling: Unlimited Rascal M

Unlimited Rascal M set - Almost full TT Looking for +65 to sell. Post here or PM in game. I'll be around all day today.
  14. micker

PC: Full Samurai(M)

Looking to get an idea of what this is worth. As far as I know this is the only complete set of Samurai(M) with foot guards in game. First, I'm looking to get an idea of what its worth due to the extreme rarity of this armor. Second, if you do not think that this is as rare as I am saying...
  15. micker

Suggestion: Lockable Items, a Solution to TT recycling

Rather than continue to return items that have been sold to the TT, MA should institute a good system for preventing accidental TT'ing of items. The confirmation message doesn't work. There is not enough distinction between the limited and unlimited item names in the confirmation page. After...
  16. micker

Trading: 15 Minutes of Fame

I'm looking for a few successful Entropia players who would like to be profiled in an upcoming book on RCE (Real Cash Economy) Video Games. If you are interested, send the following information to patrick@hfconcepts.com 1)Your name 2)Avatar name 3)Your in game profession and some of the...
  17. micker

Selling: Full Hunter (M) (will trade for marber bravo)

Selling a full set of male Hunter armor. Set is currently full TT Looking for +450, but will trade armor and 100 peds for a marber bravo PM me for details, I;ll be on all evening.
  18. micker

Selling: (in Auction)

< deleted >
  19. micker

Selling: Full Set (7x) 5B Plates

As the title says, selling a full set (7) 5b armor plates. Price is TT+850 for the set.
  20. micker

Selling: Full Set Orca(L)

Great armor for Chompers! This stylish purple and white armor features wonderful impact and cold protection. All pieces are high TT except for the Helm which is about 60%. TT for this set is 307.62 Sales Price is 463.69 (150%) Great price for a great armor. This is Male armor...
  21. micker

Selling: Gradivore Textured Stum Shirt

Check out this incredible gradivore textured stum shirt. This is one hard to find shirt. Impress your friends with this one! Bids start at +200 for this rarity. Auction ends at 0200 Saturday May 3 (10:00PM Friday May 2)
  22. micker

Selling: Trippy Party Shirt! You need this for CND!

This shirt is wild, utilizing a combination of Prancer and Gradivore textures this shirt features a loud energetic design that will help you fulfill your fantasy of becoming the dance commander of CND. Due to the rarity of the textures and the fact that this currently a completely unique shirt...
  23. micker

Selling: Fine Silk & Brukite Holestripe Pants PINSTRIPES!

This is the only pair like this currently... Get a new unique look with these custom textured Holestripe pants. These white fine silk pants feature a sharp, defined brukite pinstripe which offsets the bright white color of the fine silk. This is your chance to upgrade your look. For these...
  24. micker

Selling: Unique Textured Cognac Coat RARE LOOK

This is a completely unique cognac coat. It features two shades of grey (Mermoth & Rutol) with a white speckled trim (Truton). Due to the amount of mermoth textures (200 textures, utilizing almost 1700 mermoth skins) used in this coat its not likely that you will see another on like it anytime...
  25. micker

Attention -=Gods|Of|Chaos=- Members & Allies

Your Benevolent Dictator, Soc Founder, Pretender to the throne of an imaginary Calypso and General requests your assistance in winning the 1st Entropia Forum Haiku Contest. I have placed a direct link to the contest voting thread here Remember friends, allies, fellow lunatics, VOTE EARLY &...
Back