5. F

Buy - Improved Fire Forge 8000 TT+7k

Buy - Improved Fire Forge 8000 TT+7k
  6. F

Sell - Pyschotropy .99

3500 start 3750 bo
  7. F

meaning of 10/10?

once ur 10/10 doesnt matter what lvl skills are - effectivness is maxed when i opalo i dont laser or scope it
  8. F

what skills influence hit ability?

Weapon Skill (rifle,hg..etc) Weapon tech (lwt blp..etc) Combat reflex marksmanship commando combat sense weapon handling (off top of my head) never noticed any general stats to increase any weapon stats (dex,athletic etc) (TO ANY EXTENT) hope this helps
  9. F

unlocking certain skills.

Done most of that for gun skills
  10. F

unlocking certain skills.

Sorry my unlock X%'s are based off this (2.0-(MaxMin/ActualMin))*100 = X% And in which cause im correct in my statment that wounding unlocks at 62%
  11. F

Breer P1a

[P]1a ..............
  12. F

New Limited weapon

Breer P1a not Breer M1a
  13. F

Breer P1a

Breer P1a anyone have stats on the carbine yet?
  14. F

New Limited weapon

Anyone finds stats on Breer P1a plz let me know `thanks
  15. F

Why You Should Go To Space?

HIGH TAX WILL WORK With ingame advertising system (as long as companies advertise) - secondary loot source is generated (MA already stated they went threw test phase of adding outside sources to loot pool *astreiod event*) allowing for higher taxes - increased ease at breaking even occurs...
  16. F

Damn...who's butt ya gotta kiss?

eh PC is a ho to raise
  17. F

Depending on your secondary skills mainly dex/bravo/pysche as well as ur concentrate lvl - it can be unlocked at practically any lvl
  18. F

depending on ur dex/pysche - id say it will unlock in the next 200-300lvls of pyscho - comes in the "Able" professional standing (if u can see it)
  19. F

Levels and the worth of a skill implant

1890 lvl to fill .99 900 ~.30 550 ~ .15
  20. F

Reflections on a nice HOF

If loot was steadly dropped everyone would loose always - loot is ur fellow hunters ammo and urself - best case u all make ur ammo back but MA still getting the decay
  21. F

Melee weapons

Use TT knife - out of all TT weapons highest dam/sec - best hunt in two's bring 10knives each trip
  22. F

Longblade

TT knife or TT sword - TT knife more damage/sec - get a friend and knife
  23. F

Beast or Dante

I was thinking in terms of decay - that is unless amps follow suite with melee weapons (ratio of MA decay to loot pool decay) - and if they follow suite with ammo burning weapons decay - then amps help fund MA development (and not ur loot) in terms of opalo 2pec -> loot pool fraction of pec...
  24. F

Am I just having bad luck or what

by the waste in ur inv. looks like u did a pretty small run - id try 1k clicks and see what ur COS ends up being
Back